Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ƞдҭυʀҽ’ʂ םдυɠɧҭҽʀʂ >>--» CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was a bit too early in the morning
for this kind of aggressive sexuality,
at least from Cider's point of view.

She rubbed at her earlobe with a flinch.
"Maybe something a bit more calming,
then..." She contemplated adding some
valerian root to Regina's brew. She
reminded herself, with a slow breath
inwards, that Regina was only this way
because it was the nature of her element
to be unstable, changeable, surging...
and ocassionally prompting feelings
not unlike sea-sickness.

Her drink completed -- mint tea with a
dash of fennel -- and poured into a
large clay mug that took both hands to
hold, she moved to the living room,
anticipating the sunbeams that would be
beginning to glow palely across the rugs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 pm
Regina

User Image

She grabbed her cup with an apologetic grin to Cider, knowing that she was being too frisky for the more grounded girl in the morning before wlking to her hammock chair. She liked having furniture that reminded her of the ocean, and blew a gentle breath onto her tea, the cup chilling to her desired temperature. She gazed into it and frowned, the liquid was anxious and that made her nervous. "Do.... either of you feel like... Your element is.... sick?" She asked in a soft voice, the water making her feel as if oil was running through her veins.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Cider stared off across the water, vaguely
picturing Regina melting into it like an oceanid.
It wasn't that she wanted the other girl to drown;
she just felt that maybe she would be happier in
the endless waters, free of human constraints
and irrationality. There was sometimes a terrible
sense of the manic about her friend.

At length she answered the question. "All the
time, every moment of the day. But at the same
time, it's healing. It's our nature to heal, no matter
what happens. The Earth never gives up healing
itself."

She gave Regina a sympathetic tilt of the head.

"We need to be aware of our weakness, but we
can't let that stop us from flowing, or indeed
growing stronger."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 am
Regina

User Image

Regina placed the cup on the floor before sighing. "But don't forget Cider, we also destroy. Earthquakes, flash floods, tsunamis, landslides, blizzards, droughts, flashfires, hurricanes, we also kill with ruthless abandon. A coin has two sides, as does nature and thus do we. We create and destroy. Forgive me for being niave, but I would rather not destroy. It keeps things in balance but each life is sacred and should be treated as such. To end something as sacred as a life, that is truly cruel."

She looked directly at the green haired girl and placed her feet on the floor, a very stern and serious look on her face as Regina felt her heart turn frosty. "But we have both done it Cider. Ours are the easiest to destroy with. I personally find I take much more than I have the ability to give. I am the destroyer of us all. What does that say about me and my right to exsist?" Regina's gaze even seemed to become icy in her thoughts, "When you take more than you can balance, how are you healing?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 am

Cider's eyes sought the carpet as Regina
erupted into emotion; how like the waves,
to come crashing down to suddenly upon
her, almost as though she had willfully
misunderstood Cider's words.

"We're healing..." she said slowly, gently.
"By not giving up. If we treat ourselves like
monsters... then we may as well damn the
earth."

She waited tentatively for Daytona to join in,
because Cider knew that she would have
something helpful to say on the matter.
She drank her tea, reddish-hazel eyes down,
and sat still like some ancient tree. She did
not want to get yelled at anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»DAYTONA«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

Daytona listened half-heartedly as the two girls went about their conversation and shot a sarcastic look when it was suggested that all of the eggs were for her. She turned the stove off and scooped a spatula full of eggs for herself on a new plate.

"Eat up, girls." Daytona took out the ketchup from the fridge and squirted some over her eggs then slid it back in. She took a seat at the table and began to eat, still listening in on the conversation.

The darkness within Daytona never really felt... "sick." In fact, if anything, her element was healthy. The darkness never consisted just of shadows and night time and the like, but it was an accumulation of most negative energies... the oil in water, the acres of tree stumps in the forests. On a well-balanced day, Daytona was generally sick herself. Poor energies, as well as night and shadows, and the cold chill up one's spine...it was all a part of her. Without the darkness, there couldn't be a good/evil or healthy/unhealthy balance. Daytona's world was almost pure turmoil. Something, somewhere, was always happening, and it had an effect on her, perhaps more than anyone.

She thrived on bad things. And it made her feel disgusting.
So she kept silent and continued eating her eggs.

User Image

OOC:

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:47 am
Regina

User Image

She looked at Cider and sighed, trying not to let her own self lothing show. "No Cider, you heal. The earth heals many things. I destroy almost anything. Your stones provide shelter to my torrential rains. Your trees block my freezing ice. Your caves save people from my horrific blizzards. You heal. I kill." She stood and gave her a smale smile, "I think I should go for a swin. I need to clear my head. See you both in a bit." She said and walked to her room, grabbing her bikini suit and surf shorts before opening her window.

She looked down at the water, and the liquid rose up to meet her, forming a staircase that lead down to the surf and the sand. Regina changed silently and then dove into the water, trying to allow her dark thoughts to flow out into the water as she swam, hoping to calm her tempest-like mind.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:16 am
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Samantha had been out on the porch for God knows how long, clicking away on a rather large laptop computer, leaned back against the side of the house with her focus on the screen. Sam loved computers, as they let her do so many things at once without having to really stop doing anything on them, going back and forth and usually managing to get something done... when there's something to be done. Other people tended to like it when Samantha had a computer, too, as it was probably the only thing to ever result in her sitting still. Humming along to some dissonant tune in her head, she had about four games of solitaire open, some little adventure game, two text editors (one covered with ascii bunnies and the other a college thesis,) and a command prompt. Whatever she was doing, or not doing, she had certainly had a busy day.

The smell of food, however, was easily enough to pull Samantha's face away from her screen, setting down the laptop on it's side, balanced with the edge of the screen and the edge of the system like a v-shaped foot, out of habit. Standing slowly, Sam stumbled for a moment as her legs had fallen asleep, jammed in a crossed position for several hours now. "Hey!" Sam looked in through the kitchen window to see several of the other girls eating; she gave a big smile and waved at them before going around to the door.

Upon entering the house, Sam quickly about the kitchen and dining area, managing to poke her nose in just about everything as she watched the girls eat and smelled the food. "You guys made lunch without me? Can I have some?" By the time Samantha had asked, she was standing over Daytona with a big smile, leaning against the back of her chair.

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:24 am
Devin Harrow

User Image

He grinned from the tree line, looking back at the masive number of armed soldiers behind him. "Okay boys. You know the drill. Bring 'em in with minimal dmage done. Split into teams an each team picks a girl. Do not underestimate them for any reason. They can kill you all. Am I clear?" He asked, seeing the five other leaders nod and they sperated into groups. He went after the girl that had just left the portch, grinning as he advanced as silent as a shadow.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:37 am
Tsu Nai

User Image

Tusi Nai wandered to the coast with her small group of fighters, each as agile and flowing as the water that the girl was swimming in. She grinned as she rolled her shoulders and waited for the girl to surface, the prospect of possibly doing some damage anyways far too great to pass up. "Alright. If you can, surround her. If I can give my blades a few sips of blood, I will be happy." She said, hearing similar murmurs from her warriors.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:43 am
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian began to move his troops to the visibility point close to the green haired girl, each of them armed with guns and other weapons of range. "Alright. We go in, and we try to keep it as painless as possible on both sides. No killing blows. We don't shoot a live round, and the drinks are on me. Damn assholes think they can buy our souls, but we are real soldiers still and we don't kill until it's unaviodable." He said, the men and two women agreeing, muttering curses about their patron darkly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 am
Kent Tovaras

User Image

He didn't want to be here. He didn't want to be somehwere in the middle of no where and no way for anyone to know if he had been offed or not. He took a drag of his smoke and put it out, looking at his small group. "Okay. In and out. No deaths. There's enough of this going on with out us turning into Devin or Tsu Nai. Let's go." Kent said in a weary voice, moving to watch the purple haired girl.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 am
Bryce Jenkins

User Image

He checked his weapon, then nodded to the men around him. "Do as you need. You need to shoot, shoot. Try to avoid killing, but if it must be done, then do it. Wound first. Let's move." He told his group, trying to locate his target. He had noticed that she had yet to come into the open, and he didn't like that. He wanted to get off this land fast. It was too isolated for his tastes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:56 am

Cider's eyes grew hard, lost focus on the middle
distance and looked right into the back of her
perception, where the ground was shifted by
arrogance and aggressive footsteps, and where
branches were pushed away with a sense of
violent impatience.

"They're here," she rumbled. She was still
once more, but less like a tree now than like
igneous rock, made immovable by millennia.

Around the mountain-top sanctuary, the ground
began to fizz, as pebbles and the smaller rocks
clambered closely to the walls, creating a small
barrier, no more than a foot high. Soon, however,
these were followed by little vines and the roots
of nearby trees, snaking up and through the
stones, binding them. And as this movement
took place, the ground that circled the house
beyond this barrier grew slack and unstable,
with nothing to bind it fast. It would not hold a
human's step, being something like quicksand.

It was the best defense Cider could think of at
the moment. That and willing the trees to slow
and hinder their enemies' progress as much as
possible.

It was still so early. Neither she nor the green
world had soaked up enough sun for the day
just yet.

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 pm
Regina

User Image

Regina sighed and finally surfaced, hearing something that sounded like a bird by her clothes. She moved towards the shore and heard the earth moving, and voices in the distance and she knew that Cider had created a barrier of sorts to protect the house. She made a dash for her clothes, and found a blade rushing towards her swiftly. She gasped and ducked, then found herself surrounded. "Dammit... CIDER! SAM! TONA! SOME-" Her words were cut off by the blades swinging at her from the woman that seemed to be in charge.

As she bent backwards, she spun swiftly, trying to get back to the water, but more people took up positions around her effectively blocking her in. Regina tried to focus on creating a force of water, but the woman swiped at her again, so she yelled again instead, gathering simple swords of ice for protection. "CIDER!!!! SAM!!!" She screamed as she locked blades with the woman, and her one broke, and a shallow cut opened up on her arm. "HELP!!!"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff