Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Riyo's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm
[PRP] A flashy entrance. (Riyo, Shun, & Mitsu)

Dear Journal,

My first day on campus has come and gone. It's exactly as I pictured it. Large, a bit daunting, and obviously full of other people. My ride here was, to put it bluntly, absolutely terrible. Cheap labor... Isn't worth it. Next time I'll fork up a couple more pumpkin seeds to get a driver of normal stature.

On another note, I ran into (almost literally) Shun and Mitsu upon arrival. Neither of them have changed. If anything, Shun has grown more pig-headed and Mitsu more meek. It bothers me.

I shouldn't care, but I can't lie... I do a little bit. As much as I try to deny it, I feel indebted to Mitsu. She took it upon herself to show me some shred of kindness even though I have nothing for her but blunt, often rude comments and unfriendly glances. I hope to Jack that she picks a good favor so can make it up to her and get this monkey off my back.

And on a completely different note, Shun is a p***k. And I swear to Jack if he tells me to do something again I'll tear him a new one, reaper or not.

Oh. And I'm writing this on the floor instead of my desk because those JACK DAMN GNOMES DIDN'T SHOW UP. There's gonna be hell to pay when those ******** finally show up.

... If they show up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm
[PRP] Unwelcoming Party (Riyo/Deacon)

Dear Journal,

For a moment, and only a moment, I thought Deacon might've had a sliver of decency in that peanut brain of his.

I was wrong.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:08 pm
[PRP] Who needs a map? [Riyo/Jericho]

Dear Journal,

I ran into that dragon again today. The one from the fish festival or whatever. You know... The one that tackled me into the ground. Shirtless...

Well, even upon recalling that, I still feel myself disliking him less. Being my usual unfriendly self, I refused his offer of showing me around campus... But after reconsidering my ability to read a map, I uh... Let him help me out.

It's not the fact that he still showed me around that surprised me, but that he did it without so much as a snide remark. Very few people have the capability to be so humble. I know I certainly don't.

What made the situation better? Instead of being like Mitsu, all indecisive and unsure, he had a simple request for repayment: Something shiny. Obviously, I have that.

I gave him that damn family ring. It was the one my father used to propose to... Her. I know the story behind it. He was a poor man. It was the only thing he had of value...

I don't really care. If he wanted it back, he would've shown up by now. Even then I would've given it away instead. Jericho will make better use of it, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:39 pm
[PRP] I'm taking the stairs next time... (Riyo/Shun)

Dear ******** elevators.

That is all.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:19 pm
[PRP] In your Mauls, buying your goodz (Riyo, Astra)

Dear Journal,

I learned a very valuable lesson today when it comes to being impulsive over food.

Don't.

It may look colorful and somewhat tasty, but that doesn't mean s**t. The crunching sound will never leave you alone. It will haunt your thoughts and dreams until you swear off food forever.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:57 pm
[PRP] Creature Watching (Riyo/Cat)

To be completed  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 am
[PRP] Rainy Day (Mitsu/Riyo)

Dear Journal,

The rain reminds me of a lot of things. Most of which you know by now I'd rather forget. My short lived childhood being one of them. I recall watching the delicate drops embrace the ground while I waited for mother to come home.... Back when I wanted her to come home.

I don't know what I want anymore. I keep telling myself to push people away, but... It's so hard.

All I've had to rely on is myself for so long. To keep my secrets, lift my head up, and push myself forward so I don't stop long enough to look back.

I'm getting tired of it. I keep catching glances out of my peripheral vision. The memories I've left behind are still standing there, staring at me, waiting to jump the second I recognize and admit they're there.

If they get me, I'm done for.

You. Little masked child hiding behind a glass defense. Do you realize I hide myself behind a similar facade?

Maybe someday you will.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 am
[PRP] How to train a cat. (Riyo/Jericho)

Dear Journal,

I learned just what kind of condition my body is really in today.

Piss poor.

Also, I recalled the state of my mental health.

Piss poor.

Honestly, I feel bad for asking Jericho for help. I've tried my damnedest not to spill my problems on other people, and end up dumping a bucket of them on his head. Saddest part is, I've been trying my hardest not to be rude to him. He's so agreeable. I tell him something, and he just smiles and nods. It's a beautiful thing. No sarky comments, no prying questions, just acceptance.

And I went and flipped a proverbial table over in front of him.

Here's to hoping everything stays the same. A simplistic relationship is still a relationship, but I think it's one I could deal with.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:26 am
[PRP] Looking for Errands (Moure / Riyo)

To be completed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 am
[PRP] 10 pts for hitting the target! (Riyo, Astra, Jericho)

Dear Journal,

I think I made a new enemy in that fairy today. Good. You can never have enough enemies, in my opinion. Keeps me on my toes. I look forward to her finally blowing up, because she'll realize sooner than later I won't relent until she stands up for herself.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:31 am
[PRP] Being in a Library with CATS [Riyo x Tahki]

Dear Journal,

A funny thing happened today, and when I say funny, I mean slightly disturbing.

I found someone I didn't immediately hate when I met them.

Her name is Tahki, and believe it or not, she's about as nervous about social interaction as I am. It felt strange. Like meeting a distant relative for the first time. I wasn't stressed out trying to find the words to say to her. It just... Kinda happened.

With any luck, I'll be able to meet her again sometime.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:33 am
[PRP] An invitation to mindless banter. (Riyo/Eracs)

Dear Journal,

I'll never understand how some people can be so optimistic about the most insignificant things.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 am
[PRP] I'll rest when I'm dead. (Riyo/Jericho)

Dear Journal,

I remember quite clearly the last time I was sick. It was long after the maids had left the house. I tried to take care of myself. I really did... But in the end I eventually had to call a doctor. Mother hadn't been too happy with me for that one.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 am
[PRP] I'm not "delicate". (Riyo/Mot)

To be completed  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:42 am
[PRP] Glass Playground (Charlie/Riyo)

Dear Journal,

Playgrounds always remind me of when I used to leave the house in hopes of finding the something... Someone... I was looking for. Instead, I usually ended up at the same bare-bones playground. No other children, just broken items and a silent ghoul to keep the swing set company.

I suppose I fit well amongst the broken.

There are many days I wish someone like Charlie would've been at that playground with me. Maybe...

No. No, never mind. I hate maybe's.

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces