gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
Ѧnnette βridgett Șeraphine

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

Annie gasped, feeling his perfect lips against hers. Blissfully, she reached up, taking the back of his neck and kissing him back--but abruptly she pushed him away. Her face was red with embarassment, as she covered up her mouth with her hands. "I-I'm sorry--" she whimpered, breaking into another soft cry. As her eyes glanced downward she caught sight of the roses she had dropped. Quickly, she scooped them into her arms and pushed them into Blanc's. Her head hung as she glanced away from him. Holding her hands behind her back, she played with the ring on her left hand. "I...I'm so happy you're alive." she said breathlessly, and she was not lying. Blanc being alive was the greatest thing imaginable...well, it would have been...if she wasn't engaged and in love with Gabriel--Blanc's best friend. How would she tell him?

No day,

I'm always in this twilight,
In the shadow of your
H E A R T

”I love you, always and always…to the moon and back again.”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Åbigailℛosalinda ɗawson
╚══════════════╝

"And all I do is think of you, I'm on the long road home, the road that leads me straight to you."

{OOC: OMG! I'm sorry I wrote so much DX To be honest...I could have written a looooooooooot more XD}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀

Rose was the name she used everywhere, never has anyone called her by her first name for personal reasons. The day was cold and though the sun was out, it felt as if there was a gray cloud above the young woman's head. The days after last weeks have gotten worse and she has taken notice of how miserable she was becoming. It only took her a day to realize why she was becoming such a sorrow filled woman. The conclusion was not so much to her liking, but there was no avoiding it. For so long she's avoided those feelings and those feelings alone taunted her ever since she was a child. Not once as she even felt this way, and when she decided to let this feeling consume her, she wound up alone...like before.

A soft sigh escaped her soft warm lips as the shadows of her bangs downcast over her eyes. She had a clear depressing atmosphere around her and from time to time she would catch people staring at her since indeed she had odd colored hair, green. She averted her light green eyes away from those staring at her and would sigh again, her face still carrying a frown. Normally she walked around with a smile, a big one at that, but as of recently she's been wearing the biggest frown in the world and she simply disliked the feelings she felt now.

The young woman knew that the only reason she felt this way was because he left, and he did so to go back to the woman he loved. In the end, she let herself feel the feeling of love only to find out that the man was already deeply in love with another one. Another woman who he described as a goddess whether or not he realized it. With low self-esteem from the beginning that put a dent in her heart but she figured there was no point in feeling this way without fighting to see if she could do anything to win his heart over.

As the bus stopped, the young woman stood and headed down the bus, a kind gentleman helping her out with her bags. She thanked him and went on her way in search of him. She felt it would be a long day but the more she walked around the more she grew close, even though it was not to her knowledge. The woman finally spotted him a couple hours later only to see that he was standing in front of whom she knew was the love of his life. She quickly scurried behind a house and went on to listen in, her heart filling with jealousy, not because the woman indeed was beautiful, but because she had the heart of the man she loved. She frowned and chased away such feelings, though they would surely grow to anger in later days.

She had indeed seen the kiss, a kiss that made her anger grow, and the pain in her chest increase. She frowned but made sure to stay out of sight though at the moment she saw her future was bleak and unlike she hoped it would be with him.

That very moment, a mixture of emotions began to rise in her very core of her heart though she tried to keep much of them away for the time being. It wasn't long since she had last spoken to the man whom she loved and it only hurt more when she saw the two reunite. Of course, the young woman found it odd that the woman who he kissed, pulled away from a kiss that she figured would be a long passionate one after being separated for such a long time. The way the young woman looked was rather interesting to her. Why did she look as if she was torn, as if something was keeping her from being with him so closely. It didn't take this hidden woman too long to realize it. She remember how the man spoke of his friend, his friend who he considered as a brother. She quickly made the connections that the fact that he was "dead" meant that his friend would go to the rescue and comfort the now single woman. Not only that, but from such comfort the two would probably end up with some feelings toward each other and try to move on from their lose. And now, she stood watching the end result of the fact that the "brother", the lover, was not dead at all.

Already she could sense mass destruction so she slowly left the area. She knew how it would end and did not want to watch such a thing unfold. One thing she learned in her past, was how to read people, especially when they are troubled. She had her mother to thank for that. For a moment, she felt like a shrewd old woman like her grandmother, but she pushed it away not wanting to think herself like that. She was here for one thing and one thing only. All that this young woman had to do, was try and see if she could manage to win over a heart that would soon be filled with anguish and perhaps a sense of revenge. Already, this young woman knew that she'd have to help him get his lover back from his best friend to try and get closer to him, to try and gain his trust. The bitter truth was, that she was and is a tool to others, just like her mother. Perhaps this was destiny trying to tell her something. Was her fate sealed?

As she walked into a Inn, the young woman checked into a room and made her way there with her bags. Once in the room, she put everything away and this only took ten minutes of her time. Now she had to figure out what it was she was to do next. The only thing she concluded on was sitting in the dinning area where some of the guests were eating peacefully.

The darkest part of the room was avoided by everyone but the weary traveler. She found the darkness a lot more calming and it suit the atmosphere about her. A server came over to her table and spoke, though the woman's voice was distant since she was spaced out. Again the woman spoke this time, it was much clearer and distinct, "Would you like anything Miss?"

Still she did not respond when a sudden voice yelled out, "Rose!" The young woman snapped her head up slightly, now in attention and uttered a simple, "What?" Once the woman repeated herself for the third time she shook her head, "Oh, no thank you." As the woman left, she figured she simply heard her mothers voice in her very mind. Rose, as she finally acknowledged herself, shook her head and sighed.

"Rose," the young woman said in a soft whisper before simply sitting their and letting her mind wander to her past memories. Her conclusion for herself that day was, "I'm simply miserable."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"I know it's hard, Ipromise you we'll be alright, And through this all you know thatyou're the reason inn everything I do. It's all for you, you know that you're my reason in life, it's all for you."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 am
My f e e l i n g s for you still persist,
but my
m e m o r i e s also cruelly remain.
Ah, there were so many things I wished to tell
y o u ,
but already...it was too late, so I closed my eyes in
s o r r o w.

Please Look Into My Eyes Only

User Image

Why, such a morning like this, could he simply not get up? Gabriel had to call away the servants four times to stop them from trying to draw back his curtains to drown him in morning light. He didn't suffer from exhaustion; he was surely awake. His body didn't ache, no, he felt perfectly fine. Yet, something deep inside him whispered softly in his head not to get up. Today was a grim day, no matter how brightly the rays of the sun shined.

However, the knocking on his door reminded him that he could not stay in his bed forever and he sat up despite his appetite to lie in bed all day. His room was dark; the only source of light was in the middle of the room, a small crack of sunshine casted on his rug. He stood then, opening his curtains to splash warmth upon his pale skin. He looked solemnly out the window, spectacular blue eyes casted in the distance, where he knew he belonged. Oh how he longed to see Annette’s emerald eyes smiling at him once again. Such splendid glamour she had, with grace and kindliness to match.

Gabriel was soon interrupted in his daydreaming by his maid, who silently, placed clothes on his bed. Ah, right, the rehearsal dinner was tonight. No wonder the ornate clothes. He frowned slightly, an expression he had often on his face before readying himself. Despite what anyone said, he’d see Annette today, before tonight. He wanted to. He needed to. So, he called for a steed and rode towards Annette’s mansion on an empty stomach. He had no appetite to eat when he was so unnerved. Both nervous and anxious, he pondered why so on his way. Nevertheless, thoughts of Annette soothed him and he found his nerves again. Calm and collected, he found his way to her door.

Displeasure quickly followed. Instead of going back to his own domain, Gabriel decided, then, that he’d wait for her in her parlor room. Gabriel could guess of only one place she could go. How could he forget the date? Was it to bring misfortune that they celebrate on the day of one’s death? Understanding Gabriel was on the issue and oh so patient he was with Annette. Yet, she still troubled herself over him. It pained him to see that she still thought of Blanc when she should be thinking of him, but, alas, he could easily forgive the girl. Yet, it still troubled him to think so and he sat amidst his thoughts. He had caught her on several occasions spacing out. Gabriel could only guess that she was thinking of him. Conflicted, Gabriel sat fiddling with his fingers nervously in the ornate parlor room, awaiting for his betrothed to return to him.

"Why are goodbyes so precious when their meaning is so solemn?"

- - - Gabriel Valentine - - -

I wanted e v e r l a s t i n g n e s s,
but my
w i s h caused you nothing but trouble.
P l e a s e, you must wait where you are,
I'll be on my way to catch y o u.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

Annette looked at Blanc, her throat and mouth going dry as she stared at him. Oh god, what to say? What to do? “I…” She began, realizing she couldn’t tell him. Not right now. Not when he just returned to her. “I have to go. I’m sorry!” She turned, her blonde long hair blowing behind her as she scrambled back to the car. She slammed the door. “Home. Please,” her voice cracked then. She held her stomach, barreling over and sobbing.
Blanc was alive, her love, her first love was alive, and she was engaged to his brother, his best friend, the man she loved now. Her green eyes didn’t dare look out the window—knowing how Blanc would look: pale, confused, and lost; the way she looked when she received news of his passing. Her heart was ripping inside her chest. Grasping at it, Annette tried to subdue the pain. Now, more than ever, she wished she was dead. Suddenly, she clasped her hands together and held them to her face, talking through her tears. “God, oh God, please—please let him understand!”
As they pulled into her mansion, Annette could see a beautiful young stallion—Gabriel’s horse. Gabriel! If she told him, he would know what to do. He was so intelligent—surely he would believe her and know how to handle this. She nearly jumped out of the car, scrambling inside, relieved to see her fiancée waiting for her in the parlor. She looked disheveled: her hair out of her bun, her coat half unbuttoned and not laying straight, her eyes red and her face even paler from tears. Annette ran to him, falling before him as he sat on a chair. She grasped his legs, her face falling upon them. “Gabriel!” she cried. “My God—he’s alive! Blanc’s alive!” Her engagement ring was still on her hand.

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

gaaras and milk

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 pm
but my
y o u ,
s o r r o w.

User Image

Shock. A word that described Gabriel’s face perfectly. Upon the entrance of Annette, he had grown relieved until he had taken account her tousled appearance her red eyes. Had she cried that much? And then she was upon his legs, weeping. He almost didn’t catch her mangled words from her cries. Gabriel grasped her shoulders, standing and pulling her up before embracing her tightly. Everything seemed to surge in his mind.
He paused and hesitated in speaking, clearing his throat as he did. “Annette, my love.”
Kissing her forehead and wiping away her tears with his thumb, he stared into those green eyes of hers, trying to make sense of her. “Are you sure you didn’t see a ghost? Blanc is dead. We were at his funeral. We saw his tags,” he murmured, though they were strained.

Gabriel felt a bit betrayed. Why would she bring him up? It hurt him to think she still might have feelings for him to the point of believing she saw his specter. However, upon further notice, he was reassured by the ring on her finger. Yes, Annette was still his. She belonged to him. Gabriel laid his chin on her head.
“You thought you saw Blanc in the graveyard didn’t you?” He asked solemnly. Lately, his tone wasn’t as strong as it had been.

but my

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

Annette clutched to Gabriel, her hands raking along his back. “Not his face!” she gasped. “We did not see his face—a dead man took his place, Gabriel! It was him! I know it!” She quickly buried her face in his chest with shame. He probably thought her insane, or worse, making up excuses to get out of marrying him. She continued to cry for a few moments before she was able to look up at him, staring into the vibrant blue eyes that simply took her breath away. “P-please believe me. If you do not, then who else will?”
Slowly, she had settled completely by his touch, almost feeling foolish by making such claims, even though she had been in contact with Blanc…the kiss that was. She could not tell Gabriel about such things. Annie looked up to her love, her Gabriel, and gently reached to the back of his neck, pulling at the longer black hairs that hung there. Her eyes searched him. How would he react when he found she was right? That his friend was alive? Would he be upset, angry, hurt? It was hard to tell, and it made her heart ache even more. Annette stood on her toes to gently kiss Gabriel’s lips.
It was soft and slightly passionate, as well as pleading—but it showed her love for him. She felt her skin prickle with warmth, as she pulled away, her eyes were still closed. “I know what I saw, Gabriel. Blanc lives.”

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

gaaras and milk

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:03 am
but my
y o u ,
s o r r o w.

User Image

Gabriel knew the kiss was meant to reassure him and to rest his nerves. He knew that she did so to convince him, desperate to be believed in. He quieted some, taking in her words like a sponge before decided what he might say. He didn’t take her for a liar. No, he believed Annette to an extent. However, he wasn’t one to believe without seeing. He pursed his lips for a moment and looked down again at her, taken aback when he saw her staring at him, searching for recognition. Finally, he sighed.
“Blanc…” Gabriel’s eyes looked calculated. Still alive?! His first expression was beyond relief. His brother, the closest person, the person who knew the back of his hand better than himself? But then, it contorted. It filled with guilt and cluelessness and then to no expression at all. His blank face was a sign that he was thinking, focused intently on one thing. How would Blanc take the news. To know that he came back to a town so changed. To come back to…
Gabriel glanced down at Annette before back up. His grip on her tightened some, almost possessively. No, Annette was his. What they had was in the past. Annette loved him now. Of course, those lingering feelings he guessed she still had troubled him. Finally, he cleared his throat again.
“What did you say to him? What did he say to you? Did he…do anything?” His voice was questionable but he didn’t look at her. Though Annette was his, Gabriel felt a tad hurt. If…If they weren’t engaged and getting married… Would she go back to Blanc? He shoved the thought from his mind and bit his lip. Yes, guilt. Technically, Annette promised to go to Blanc when he came back. But what about Gabriel? He refused to think he’d just step back and tell her that all was okay. No, he was tired of standing back. Did Blanc still love Annette? He didn’t know and didn’t want to. Despite his relief for his friend being alive, he also grew a tad worried. Gabriel shifted slightly. Nobody was going to take anything from him anymore without a fight. And the fact that maybe that fight would start with Blanc left a rock in Gabriel’s stomach.

but my

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:20 am
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

Annette could see the war happening within Gabriel. Now more than ever he was scared…scared of losing her.
‘Tell him everything Annie, tell him everything like a good wife would.’She could feel his grip tighten on her. It caused her to tense, but at least he was listening now. “H-he ran to me,” she muttered softly. “He embraced me, said I wouldn’t believe what he went through. I pushed him away at first, thinking he was some stranger. Seeing who he was I embraced him in return, but doubted him. I said ‘I saw them put you in the ground’; but he said they covered the face, and this was really him, and he was back. And then—“ her voice broke. Could he think her unfaithful? Not want to wed her? By the break he already knew what had happened. It was better to confess. “And then he kissed me, but I pushed him away once I realized what was happening. I told him I was sorry and ran home to tell you.” She was close to tears again, clutching Gabriel’s arms. “Please don’t be angry! I was so surprised! I didn’t know what to do,” Annette then embraced him herself, pressing her soft lips to his neck. “You know I love you, dear. To the moon and back again—this doesn’t change anything. But, my god, I am so frightened. Blanc just returned, and to have him come home to this? I feel horrible—awful! I don’t know how to tell him.” She nuzzled him softly for comfort.
Suddenly all her doubts vanished—even now that Blac was alive—she knew Gabriel and her belonged together. “I want to marry you so badly…” she whispered.

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

gaaras and milk

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:38 am
but my
y o u ,
s o r r o w.

User Image

Gabriel stood still. He knew she was in turmoil and he knew despite how clashed he felt, he should be there for her. He nuzzled into her hair, thinking things thoroughly.
“I love you too, darling. And never forget it.”
Blanc caught her at a weak point. He didn’t know. He didn’t know anything about the changes and the new things happening. He didn’t know about them. Him. And Annette. He could tell…He knew she was being honest. It reassured him a little but a small voice in his mind asked him what he thought she was feeling when Blanc did what he did. If it had frightened Annie, how did she think he felt? He probably felt even more turmoil than her and he hadn’t even seen Blanc yet.
And finally, he hugged her around her waist, picking her up so that her feet no longer touched the floor, to kiss her mouth. No aggression, just confusion. He sent all that he was feeling, the worry, the hurt, and the love before he set her down again. He decided with, “Let’s not tell him. I…don’t want to think about him until after tonight. I…I think,” it pained him to say what he’d say next. “He’ll figure it out by himself. So…Let’s just forget about him for a little, alright?”
Hopefully she’d say yes. He didn’t want to think. He was numb. Gabriel took a small inhale and released Annette before collapsing in the chair behind him, a hand over his eyes.

but my

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 am
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

Annie knew he was right—this week was supposed to be all about them. And then after the wedding was the honey moon. She sighed a little bit, catching he breath from the kiss that had channeled so many emotions into her. “Alright.” She agreed.
Her eyes scanned over him. He was so confused, so lost—she most certainly didn’t blame him for not wanting to think about Blanc. It was a hard time, a testy time, and Annette could tell that he still felt threatened by the fact she could still love the man who had come back from the dead. As she glanced over him, she noticed the ornate handsome clothes he was wearing. She smiled some. He was dressed up for dinner already. She leaned down, kissing the top of his head. “I want your opinion on something. I’ll be right back.” She quickly scurried upstairs.
Almost excitedly, she began to get ready. Annette wanted to please Gabriel so badly—she hoped dressing up for him may do the trick.
After about ten minutes, Annette stepped down stairs in a long ruffled Victorian styled dress, emerald like her eyes, which framed her small delicate body. Her hair was pulled back at the sides, kept up by flowers, the rest of her blonde curls falling over her shoulders. Butterflies gathered in her abdomen, hoping for a reaction—perhaps even a smile from her husband-to-be. That would be the greatest joy. She stepped to him, keeping her posture stiff. “W-what do you think?”

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

gaaras and milk

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:23 am
but my
y o u ,
s o r r o w.

User Image

Gabriel could only give her a soft smile. He could only blame himself. His demeanor was so…weak. He sat a little straighter though. He knew she was trying to make him feel better.
“I know you want me to tell you how beautiful you look right now but you’re not.” He shrugged, keeping silent to toy with her. “It doesn’t matter what you wear, you’re lovely every day. You’re a word I haven’t made up yet to sum you all up.” He truly adored her. It showed in his eyes. Oh how lucky was he! To marry the girl of his dreams! Gabriel stood to kiss her gently, holding her chin delicately before his stomach rumbled.

“How uncouth,” he whispered to himself, smiling at himself. How embarrassing. He didn’t eat anything today. His nerves ruined his appetite until now, where he seemed to calm himself. He patted his stomach sheepishly.

but my

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:34 am
User Image

You've left me in the
D A R K

No dawn,

She kissed him back softly. How he made her heart flutter! He was so kind to her always. Trying to spare her feelings, wanting her to feel loved and protected, always so gentle.
Annette couldn’t help but imagine their wedding. He could almost see his expression as she walked down the aisle as he parents tried to hold back their tears, along with the rest of the guests. Though Annette still sensed Gabriel’s troubles, she knew how much her small gestures meant to him. At the sound of his stomach, she laughed lightly and placed her hands over his abdomen. “Have you not eaten yet?” she pouted. How sweet was he? He probably got up and went straight to see her this morning! “I only had some tea. Perhaps my servants could make us something, or would you rather go out to eat, my love?” she asked. Whatever he wanted, whatever to make him happy and pleased. She wanted him always to be content with her. Annie placed a fluttering kiss on his cheek. “Whatever you wish, my handsome, wonderful, perfect husband.” she giggled.

No day,

In the shadow of your
H E A R T

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:34 am
▄▀▄▀βlanc Ғumée▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

I say that I'm going to make everything in this world right
I
decieved a stray cat by saying that I can make everything right

[@Rin: Oh yes, green is such an odd colored hair color while white hair with red eyes is not. xD ]

Blanc swore he could hear his heart crack when she ran away, leaving him nothing but pain, loneliness, confusion, and a bushel of roses. Did she just not love him anymore? These three years, everyone had thought he was dead, it was more than likely. It was just too painful to think about what kind of life she was living now, even more painful than the full six years of the war he had to endure, thinking that she'd still love him when he got back, even if he was reported dead. There was nothing else that he could do, so he dropped the roses over 'his' grave, but took one for himself. After all, didn't Annette originally intend to give the roses to him?
Perhaps seeing his 'brother', his best friend, Gabriel, would understand. They both went through all sorts of pain and laughter together, and maybe he'd understand. But he didn't know where he was in the first place. Blanc sighed as he began to wander back to the streets that he knew. Unlike Annette and Gabriel, he was not as wealthy. His family grew up in a rather middle class state, but were still very well known. Of course, his parents had to sell his apartment in the city and had all the things returned to them, so that was where he had to go to first to gather all of his things.

Everyone was overjoyed, crying and screaming seeing that Blanc was still alive. But even seeing his family, could not cover up the stab wound to his heart that Annie had left unknowingly. After calming them down, and his smile was just beginning to return, he asked something he shouldn't have asked "Where's Gabe?" Everyone had gotten silent at the mention of the name. They knew how close Blanc and Gabe was as best friends, but they didn't have the heart to tell him what had happened between the last three years. "Guys? Is there something I should know?" he laughed nervously.
His mother just began to burst into tears again as his father went to comfort her "Could you take Noire out for a walk? Your mother needs to be alone for a bit."
Blanc looked down at his new, three year old brother whom he'd never known until now. He guessed that since his greatly exaggerated reports of his death, they had another child in remembrance of him. Of course, he had the same dark hair his parents had. Blanc was the only different one with snow white hair and crimson red eyes.
He could only nodd and swallow down the lump in his throat that had begun to form from the pain of not knowing what had changed, while he had not.

He took Noire's hand as Noire slowly waddled along the sidewalk with him. Sometimes, Noire would point out some things and Blanc would tell him what it was. Noire was so small, so innocent, Blanc was almost jealous of how he didn't have to worry about anything besides learning the alphabet and his numbers. Of course, he couldn't help but love him unconditionally as he was his new baby brother. Someone he had never known existed until he came back. A lot had changed the past six years, and more were going to change once he found out the truth.

[I'm just going to assume that Gabe and Annie are rich, right? Sadly, Blanc is not :C
WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL TO BLANC?! ;A; ]

I make a promise that I can't even keep
And drown
myself in self-satisfaction

User Image

▄▀▄▀Ғumée, βlanc▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
[Layout by organizationXV]
[Pictures provided by photobucket]
[Lyrics: Antichlorobenzene - Rin Kagamine ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Åbigailℛosalinda ɗawson
╚══════════════╝

"And all I do is think of you, I'm on the long road home, the road that leads me straight to you."

{OOC: lol well red hair isn't so "omg how weird" the eyes on the other hand lol but anyway Abigail shares his pain on the not rich part..lol or worse since she was poor lol XD}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀

The day was passing by quicker then she thought. Everyone in the dinning area was gone and she still sat there alone staring at a cup of water. She finally pulled herself out of her thoughts and got up. Rose decided to leave the Inn and get fresh air since being cooped up was making her a lot more depressed. She figured she should look for work if she were to stay here so she went off to do so. She was a great nurse but here she would have to start from scratch since she came from the land that was the enemy to this one. In fact, she stood out among all the other women who either had black, blonde or red hair while she had green, in which wasn't all that unique back where she lived.

Rose walked in the cool breeze and shook from the drop in temperature. She didn't really have proper clothing for winter, only a think coat that was good enough. Her eyes would glance down at the floor every now and then whenever someone looked her way. She certainly felt more alone here, but where ever she went she always felt alone. The only time she didn't feel it was when she sat by Blanc's bed side listening to him speak and smile. The mere thought brought a soft smile to her own face though it was quick to fade away when she remembered how he left to come see his love and how she followed him in secret. Not only did she feel like some stalker, but she felt like there was a fifty fifty chance that she would never get what she wanted.

After looking around for work, she realized she had no luck and she should try again. Rose looked around for a moment as she saw that she was around houses now and she saw that the person who had taken her heart with him walked her way with who looked to be his younger brother, his. Once more she went and hid herself to keep herself from being spotted. Sooner or later, she would have to stop sneaking around like a rat, but both fear and embarrassment kept her in the shadows.

For a moment she felt like a child again, when she would hide behind anything whenever her mother came back from a date with yet another horrible man. Rose peeked over like she would as a child only to hide again, this time she didn't see anything too horrifying. She looked down, her long lashes catching a tear before it could fall. Rose quickly rubbed it away and stood there, her back pressed against the wall as if glued to it, as if too afraid to peel away from it.

Misery continued to grow as she could faintly hear Blanc and his brother. She stood there waiting for a door to open, and for the muffled voices come into full volume. Of course there was no door and there would be no yelling or things being thrown across the place. Simply thinking of such terrible things made her feel angry again but she pushed it away since she promised herself to never be an angry woman...no matter what.

{OOC: Man! I feel so bad for Blanc!! and Abigail lol they gots no one to comfort them DX}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"I know it's hard, Ipromise you we'll be alright, And through this all you know thatyou're the reason inn everything I do. It's all for you, you know that you're my reason in life, it's all for you."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:24 pm
[What? Blanc is with his younger brother. I don't know what you're talking about. ]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff