Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 am
The president didn't feel like speaking now, but she did anyway. "Whatever Mr. Redonald says goes." she said, "He made vice, you're vice. He also made the rules for the council. 'You don't put effort into it after being given the position, a phone call will go to your parents.' It's only cause usually everyone is voted in after working to get the position. Since the rule doesn't say 'given by means of a vote', I'm sure Mr. Redonald will not exclude you."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:50 am
That got a small reaction out of Misao, even if he did just only freeze up. His parents were abroad, so it didn't really matter what would happen when they came home. It was his brothers that really worried him. However, he kept his calm and cool as he turned the page "How bothersome" he murmured. Clearly, he was a man of few words. Just one last school year and he won't have to deal with anything like this anymore. Working on the student council was such a hassle, and he hadn't even started yet. He sighed and leaned back in his chair as he closed his book and watched as all the other students began filing in for the meeting.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:34 pm
- I dunno what to do for the meeting. I got the idea of talking about and setting up for a prep rally in a couple days, but I dunno. I'm really tired. >.< -  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 am
[EH?! Why didn't you? I'm just waiting on you. D: ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 am
- OOC: *flails arms* I've been trying to think of a way to "ruin" Misao's grades. sweatdrop I've been thinking since I first made this. ^^;;;;;;;; -

Once everyone was here, Alexia called their attention. "Okay, everyone, our first act as a council this year shall be the pep rally in two days, on Friday! Does anyone have an idea on how to pump up the student body for Football Season?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:25 pm
[But did you think about how to get there? xD ]

Ah yes, the pep rally. Something he had to attend to every single year despite the fact that it was a complete waste of his time when he could rather be sitting somewhere comfy with a good book and his favorite tunes pressed into his ears. Of course, Misao didn't say anything as he propped up his elbow onto the table and rested his face in his hand as he looked around for people who were raising their hands. It's not like he always had to have an idea.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:54 pm
- OOC: *sips water, looking to side* I thought I'd get an idea by now. sweatdrop -

Alexia rejected all the ideas for reasons ranging from impossible to freaky to clichè and headesked. "I work with idiots. Why muat I have creative block now?" she mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:18 pm
[ I would be sipping tea, but I'm on probation from drinking tea, because I drank too much. >_> ]

Misao sighed at how long this meeting was taking. "This isn't like we're planning for the world olympics, just do something simple or....something" he said with a shrug.
"Hey, that's a good idea. What about an olympics theme? We could have the teachers race through a ridiculous course for the opening!"
"Oh, and-"
Some people had actually taken a liking to what he had said as they were already talking about different ideas and somewhat, even though he didn't intentionally say it. "At least they got the point. Moving along" Misao shrugged to himself as he sat back once more and watched the people.

[I don't know. That's what our school does for an pep rally....sort of...I didn't really go to one yet....I just skipped it xP ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:35 am
- OOC: I drink too much milk. -w- And I went to my schools' pep rallies; I'll work with the idear. ;3 -

"Hmm..." the senior president said, "That could work, but I don't think we could do that race idea. We can just make it similiar to the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Okay, I'll make a few plans tonight and tomorrow we'll get started. If there's nothing else we should cover today, the meeting is ajoned. Misao, I'd like to speak with you before you leave."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:57 am
[Lol, I get picky with my milk. 2% is the best! Yes! There is a different taste in milks! D:< ]

"What a pain..." Misao mumbled to himself as he sat up, watching as everyone else was leaving and he looked over to Alexia, waiting for her to tell him what needed to be told so that he could leave. She was probably just going to rant to him some more about how unfair it was for him to get on the council without a vote, or how he should just drop out and switch schools or something like that. He just wanted to go home and relax, but this new position was just bites.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 am
Lexi waited for everyone to leave before speaking again. "Alright," she said, walking over to Misao, "As senior president and senior vice president respectively, me and you have to work together to make the student body happy with school, so I say we split the work on this pep rally; you research past Olympic games and I'll get ideas from that. If you get all the information for me tonight and give it to me first period tomorrow, I can get all the ideas from that plus whatever I can think of without the info by the meeting. Trying getting stuff for as many Oylmpic games as you can, too. The more, the merrier Sound good?" The president smiled at her classmate with sencerity. 'The Games went back to the Anciet Greeks!' she thought, 'He's gonna be busy all night! It's perfect!'

- OOC: I'll drink any kind. -  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:06 pm
"All right" he said perfectly blunt and unamused at all the work that she was already throwing at him. He'd actually done some reading on the ancient greeks and the olympics for 'light reading', so it wasn't any real challenge for him. He sighed and stood up, slingin his back over his shoulder "Is that it?" Misao really hoped that was it. He'll just stop by the library to return his books and get new ones, maybe pick up a few reference books just to double check on his information, despite the fact that he has perfect photographic memory, so he couldn't go wrong.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 pm
Alexia went back to her messenger bag in the front of the room and was putting away a few things. "Not unless you have anything to say." she said simply as she went around the room tidying things up, "If not, just go get to work." She finished and went to grab her bag.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Misao just shrugged and left the room to take his leave for the day. His first stop was the public library, since they had much more of a selection of his choosing.

~~~~~

He was sitting at one of the tables by himself, with a rather large stack of books, just for light reading, that he had planned on taking with him home. To his right, he had three books on the olympic games, which he's already read cover to cover. With his right hand, he wrote away the research as he was reading an entirely different book for fun. He hadn't even broken a sweat on the subject, as it was obvious what she was trying to do, not that he really cared, but to avoid the drastic measures of having to go through

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:29 pm
Alexia was in the library as well, finding a new book to read for the time being. She waltzed around and spotted Misao. 'I expected he'd have a mountain of books around him.' the president smirked, 'He's a regular overachiever.' She walked up to him just because she could. "I see you're working hard." she said before looking at the spines of the books, "Wait... Only three of these seem to be related to the games..." She was a bit baffled over this. 'I revoke my previous thought! He is not an overachiever!'

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff