Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whaaaaaa?!?!?!?
  FACEBOOK NOOOOOO
  Back to MySpace. -__-
  Screw that, YAY TWITTER!
  S***........
  They're bluffing. Bluffing. You can't destroy Facebook.
View Results

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:05 pm
ll Angelic Agony ll

lol. heh, maybe the people who are fb addicts don't come on gaia xD

lol. Hope it doesn't break her hear to much xD

I know! I use it to get information from actors/singers around the world >///< It's so cute

Monochrome Monster

lol The video isn't that bad, it sounds more like a movie xD plus the comments on it are funny. There are more people wanting FB off xD
They used a program that is on every computer. I don't remember what it's called but it's a robot voice xD

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

I know right. There is nothing good in it. I lost a lot of friends and I found out most of them are fakes because of the stupid website -____-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 am
Interesting. I don't really care though. I don't use Facebook at all. I know a lot of my friends will be really sad and/or angry if that actually happens, but I guess I don't care much. Facebook is just a fad. Even if it's gone everyone will just move onto something else.  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:44 pm
Frezeal
Wasn't it rumored anon also ******** up PS3 online or whatever?

No, that wasn't Anon. That was Lulzsec. They did it "for the lulz." Anon does for some specific cause - called hacktivism - like Facebook selling private info.

I say let 'em. If it's true that FB sells info, then they'll get what they deserve. (If not, then oh well.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:20 pm
I learned a little more about Anonymous. They have a history of doing bad things just for the fun of it. Also saying they are doing it for the good of the people.

So maybe we are just stuck in the same place. Both wanting to sell information.

This well be very interesting fight.

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:29 pm
Well i don't have a facebook so it won't really effect me... but maybe they're jjust doing this to yet again mess with people and worry them for nothing?? Of course if it does happen it will affect a number of people... especially some people i know cause they like, LIVE on facebook.

....Is it bad that i'm laughing? XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:21 pm
Crazy_Cassidy15
Well i don't have a facebook so it won't really effect me... but maybe they're jjust doing this to yet again mess with people and worry them for nothing?? Of course if it does happen it will affect a number of people... especially some people i know cause they like, LIVE on facebook.

....Is it bad that i'm laughing? XD

No, cause I'm about to start laughing too. xD

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:50 pm
Shady-chan
Frezeal
Wasn't it rumored anon also ******** up PS3 online or whatever?

No, that wasn't Anon. That was Lulzsec. They did it "for the lulz." Anon does for some specific cause - called hacktivism - like Facebook selling private info.

I say let 'em. If it's true that FB sells info, then they'll get what they deserve. (If not, then oh well.)

Thanks for the information. I wouldn't really say Anon does "hacktivism" but that's just my opinion.

I don't really have anything against FB. Again, I use it and I like it. I won't cry if it's gone though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 pm
Frezeal
Thanks for the information. I wouldn't really say Anon does "hacktivism" but that's just my opinion.

I don't really have anything against FB. Again, I use it and I like it. I won't cry if it's gone though.

Ah. Well Anon is considered a hacktivist because they once used their skills to put a ***** behind bars.
Some 50+ year old creeper on 4Chan was sending d**k pics to teen girls. Anon found his location and had him arrested. :U

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm
Shady-chan
Frezeal

Ah. Well Anon is considered a hacktivist because they once used their skills to put a ***** behind bars.
Some 50+ year old creeper on 4Chan was sending d**k pics to teen girls. Anon found his location and had him arrested. :U

Good on them for using their skills for the better. They don't just use it for the better though, and that's kind of why I wouldn't call them hacktivists.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:17 am
I think it is just a bluff.
If they were going to hack it why would they be bragging to the world about it?
That is like robbing a bank and leaving your private information behind for the police. .-.
Aren't they the ones who hacked Sony?
They didn't brag about that, why would they brag about FB?

Besides I have a FB, I don't use it but I luffs my FarmVille and Zoo World. >=O  

PSM Guild Mule

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:41 pm
That mask is pretty ******** scary i just wish i could find a english version  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:45 pm
my friends are gonna b so pissed XD  

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200

Telstel

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

They can kiss my a**!
It didn't work and any other attempts will be squashed before they get the chance to use it, even the facebook coders are always working hard to make sure they are 3 steps ahead of the hackers, privacy is still an issue for some (not for me as i don't put my personal details online), but hackers will have a hard time to shut down the site.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 am
I'll be glad if FB is shut down, actually.  

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:16 am
It won't be the end of the world.  
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items