Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Have you ever fallen for a straight person? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
ALways
20%
 20%  [ 23 ]
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 86 ]
No
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 114

The Tony Bravo

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:07 pm
CVUnderbite
Very often, mostly because i only have about 3 rl gay friends that i'm not very close to, and there's a few straight male friends that i've fallen in love for. Fortunately i was the "best gay friend" to some and they felt comfortable enough to "experiment" with. Still, it doesn't feel all that great knowing that your feelings aren't returned.

You said everything i was thinking! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:09 pm
Shizen Inomori
CVUnderbite
Very often, mostly because i only have about 3 rl gay friends that i'm not very close to, and there's a few straight male friends that i've fallen in love for. Fortunately i was the "best gay friend" to some and they felt comfortable enough to "experiment" with. Still, it doesn't feel all that great knowing that your feelings aren't returned.

You said everything i was thinking! lol
lol. I WIN!!!!  

CVUnderbite

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 pm
The Grand Inquisitor
My film studies professor is astonishingly beautiful:
Tall, olive complexion, well-groomed hair, and always well-dressed.
I considered asking him out for a drink
before finding out he was married to another professor.

[b*****d should have worn his ring to class.]

XD My dumb a** would have asked him out and been embarassed in front of them all.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:50 pm
The first time I felt my pansexuality, was when i fell in love with a beautiful girl. She was bright, bubbly, had a gorgeous smile and was just to cute! But she was straight as a line, and avoided me when she found out.

What bothers me most is that, I had my chance to talk to her ripped away from me. I was going to tell her when I was ready how strongly I felt for her, and just hope that she would give me a chance, or at least let me down easy. But when i told someone that I liked her, suddenly everybody was saying that I thought she was so hot and just wanted to get in her pants. She avoided me from that moment on, and I never got a chance to tell her that I loved her.  

Denkou Soshiatae

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:00 pm
it seems to be a habit of mine. every guy i've crushed on has been undeniably straight, and i guess it's that characteristic i'm kinda attracted to. it's not like the area i live in isn't accepting, it's just that few people here actually would be willing....if they didn't already "outsource"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:40 pm
Silver Sage-General
The Grand Inquisitor

XD My dumb a** would have asked him out and been embarassed in front of them all.

I wouldn't dare ask in public; it probably would have decreased my chances, if I had any to begin with. biggrin  

The Grand Inquisitor

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 pm
The Grand Inquisitor
Silver Sage-General
The Grand Inquisitor

I wouldn't dare ask in public; it probably would have decreased my chances, if I had any to begin with. biggrin

Lol I'm stupid like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 pm
a few times sweatdrop  

neko-mata-01

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 am
Never. I'm straight myself, so I certainly hope that someone I fall for would be the same, lest I face heartbreak, but the truth of the matter is, I've never actually been in love before. I feel sort of heartless, but no one's ever given me that end-all, fireworks in my brain, exploding happiness and joy, expressive, impulsive, ever-lasting thrill that lets me know I'm in love. Sure, I can say I've met a few guys that I thought were attractive, but I just put myself into false crushes to feel normal.

If I ever feel love; which I'm on the fence about wanting, I hope the guy I like is straight. I've been on the other side of turning down love from female friends, and trust me, it's never as painful, but still very painful to turn them down. I feel for all of you, as well as the friends that had to break your hearts. I never want to have to do that ever again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:04 am
Silver Sage-General
@Bixy: I kinda know how it feels. I never dated him but even though I have a boyfriend now I still feel like I need the straight guy around sometimes.

Yeah. I'm almost dependent on the damn girl. I mean, she was always my best friend, we've been through almost everything together. But now since that whole, "I'm sorry.. I'm just straight..." thing, there's a lot I don't tell her anymore...

~L

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:09 am
CheezLord

Yeah. I wish that she would try as well. But as of nearly two weeks, I've been dating this guy who is absolutely amazing. I hate to talk about him around her though, because I know she still thinks about it sometimes. As they say in the Wedding Singer (lol, which is actually our school musical this year c: ) Love Stinks!

~L

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:19 pm
Hasnt that happened to everyone?
Ive had a few, but they've never became anything serious.  

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:29 pm
I dated a guy who ended up renouncing his homosexuality and leaving me for a female exchange student. Does that count? xd

Granted, when I fell for him, he wasn't straight.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 pm
yes.......he was my first boyfriend. first relationship ever. still is. unforunately i recentantly had the epiphany that im lesbian...........painful knowing i love someone i cant have and then am going to have to dump him...........
ugh. i hate myself -_-

*goes back to hiding*

course i've fallen for strait girls too..........and one that is bi but is taken......  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:18 pm
RoxyChick2003
Never. I'm straight myself, so I certainly hope that someone I fall for would be the same, lest I face heartbreak, but the truth of the matter is, I've never actually been in love before. I feel sort of heartless, but no one's ever given me that end-all, fireworks in my brain, exploding happiness and joy, expressive, impulsive, ever-lasting thrill that lets me know I'm in love. Sure, I can say I've met a few guys that I thought were attractive, but I just put myself into false crushes to feel normal.

i used to be in the same boat as you. at the moment, im wishing i never took shore leave xd anyways, im sure you will find that one guy. there is like........*does statistical anylistics* at least 2 billion guys on earth within 10 years of you (unless your over 50. then that number goes down xd )  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff