Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Help... Masturbation... =_= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gordums

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:21 am
You shouldn't ever feel ashamed for masturbation smile It's an awesome and relieving thing to do! As long as it doesn't hinder or hurt your life, you're good - so masturbate away!
This feeling of shame often comes down to society or religious reasons where we are so afraid of sex that it has become taboo (ie. from the Bible) or from societal reasons. ******** them. Masturbation is a healthy thing to do and it allows you to explore your sexuality, so PLEASE masturbate smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:38 am
I do it bout once or twice a day, every day of the week lol though there are times I stop. Though when I'm with my partner I feel more even and don't feel the urge to engage in sex all the time and that I can just enjoy her and myself smile  

FauxZombie

Ca plane pour moi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:51 am
Gordums
. Masturbation is a healthy thing to do and it allows you to explore your sexuality, so PLEASE masturbate smile

Hey, you don't have to tell me twice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 pm
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Feeling bad or embarrassed is actually normal, all or most people who masturbate will feel embarrassed or bad at times, because the mind doesnt know if it wants to enjoy the pleasure the mind may sometimes feel guilty, of which all this will pass on sooner or later its common, and twice a day is enough but some people do it more, there is no such thing as too much but doing it in public places can be a little awkward and of which possibly learn some self control and try not to do it out in public.

I LOVE YOU !! SERIOUSLY!! THANKS A LOT !! T__T gosh.. !! seriously!! i mean, i don't do it so often.. but.. i mean..seriously!! some times i feeel sooo guilty !! !! :O Legal que si!! :'(  

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:59 pm
Gordums
You shouldn't ever feel ashamed for masturbation smile It's an awesome and relieving thing to do! As long as it doesn't hinder or hurt your life, you're good - so masturbate away!
This feeling of shame often comes down to society or religious reasons where we are so afraid of sex that it has become taboo (ie. from the Bible) or from societal reasons. ******** them. Masturbation is a healthy thing to do and it allows you to explore your sexuality, so PLEASE masturbate smile

okii.. thanks.. i'll keep it in mind... ._. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 pm
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
From what I've read you can't really masturbate too much unless it gets in the way of everyday life and the other things you HAVE to do. Also did you know in an average man's lifetime he will release a total of 7,000 times, 2,000 of those being masturbation alone. And I totally get where you're comming from with the stress thing. I masturbate to all hell when I'm frustrated. So don't feel bad :3

awwwwwwww thanks seriously! that's like the cutest thing i've ever read... crying seriously thanks, i mean, i don't why i feel so guilty sometimes... surprised  

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:01 pm
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
From what I've read you can't really masturbate too much unless it gets in the way of everyday life and the other things you HAVE to do. Also did you know in an average man's lifetime he will release a total of 7,000 times, 2,000 of those being masturbation alone. And I totally get where you're comming from with the stress thing. I masturbate to all hell when I'm frustrated. So don't feel bad :3

awwwwwwww thanks seriously! that's like the cutest thing i've ever read... crying seriously thanks, i mean, i don't why i feel so guilty sometimes... surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:04 pm
Destructive-Kiwi
Cxxkie
Destructive-Kiwi
It is too much if you are doing it EVERYWHERE..like at the movies, randomly touching yourself around the house..
I would say once a day, twice at most.

hahah thanks.. seriously... well.. D: idk.. i do it like.. once per week or someffin like that... D: and i dont.. i felt really bad about it.. i thought that.. i did it way too much..

Nah, you're fine. Masturbation is totally natural and healthy, as long as you're not all rough

hhehe thanks seriously... ._. i mean i can't talk about this things so open with my parents or someone older or anyffin like that... sad thanks  

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 pm
Cxxkie
Destructive-Kiwi
Cxxkie
Destructive-Kiwi
It is too much if you are doing it EVERYWHERE..like at the movies, randomly touching yourself around the house..
I would say once a day, twice at most.

hahah thanks.. seriously... well.. D: idk.. i do it like.. once per week or someffin like that... D: and i dont.. i felt really bad about it.. i thought that.. i did it way too much..

Nah, you're fine. Masturbation is totally natural and healthy, as long as you're not all rough

hhehe thanks seriously... ._. i mean i can't talk about this things so open with my parents or someone older or anyffin like that... sad thanks

Anytime =)  
Help and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces