Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hot N' Cold: Sushi Bar and Ramen Shop (Deconstructe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 2,400 |-| 1,400
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai's eyes widened as she saw that he fell. "Are you okay?" Getting up she then smiled weakly at him as he was laughing at himself. She sat back down as he got up and got back on his stool. "Yeah~ That sounds nice." Sukai hummed, she loved spending time with him. She was always so happy with him around. Anyone else that could've walked in on her crying couldn't have helped. Soon enough Sukai finished her bowl of ramen breathing out. I . . can't eat anymore. . .maybe. . I don't know.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro smiled when she finished. He turned to the waiter who was still watching, but didn't care as he picked Sukai up and kissed her deeply. Staying that way for a minute or two before pulling away slowly, "That my dear Sukai is a good luck kiss for chunin." he said closing his eyes and smiling at her, his arms around her waist as he smiled at her. He very gently let go and kissed her cheek. "Good luck."

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 465/465

AC: 2500, Ryo: 1200  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:56 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 2,400 |-| 1,400
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai's eyes widened first at his sweet embrace but they closed as she kissed him back. When they were done she blinked her face now cherry red. "O-Oh okay, . . .I promise next time you see me I will be a Chuunin!" Smiling she bowed to the waitress saying thanks for the meal and ran down the long flight of stairs off to go do the last mission that her clone had gotten her.
[Exits to Housing]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled when Sukai left, as the waiter said, "D'aww." He blinked at her and blushed and walked out. "I guess I will go do something now... Maybe somewhere to meditate and practice." He said heading for the gates.

(exit)

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 465/465

AC: 2500, Ryo: 1200  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:26 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked over to the shop He had brought a wooden cart with him and parked into in front. While it covered him he looked at the lock he quickly did a few handsigns and blew on it freezing the lock he then simply snapped it. And nobody saw because the large cart behind him was covering him and since it was early not too many people were up and about. He then placed a closed sign on the wall and walked behind the shop once he he came back he had 3 other guys with him who all looked completely different. He then opened the shop and let them all in."Take this place neatly apart, don't rush and don't make too much noise."He told the clones who nodded as they began to desconstruct the ramen shop. He then waited outside to explain to people what was happening. That the ramen shop owners were just moving th location of their shop.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:38 pm
Sean trotted up to the shop, and waved as he walked in. "Sorry I'm late boss.." He smirked as he entered, and began digging around stacks, and drawers in the office area. "Where's that book..?" He mumbled as he dug through a few drawers. Hoping to find it quickly.  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:49 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc looked over as Sean walked in he just got done explaining to an elderly couple that the ramen shop was moving locations."Your late, I'm taking it out of your pay." He told him as they began loading things into the cart. The place was already more then half way gone.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 pm
Sean dug around a bit more, and saw a glint as he moved to the other side of the desk. Pulling on the silver object, the safe slid forward, and he smirked. "Sneaky.." Forming a few quick handseals, his shadow crept up the safe, and a click sounded out after it was in there for a moment. Opening the door, he removed the recipe book, and walked back towards the front. It looked like they were almost done as he stashed the book under his jacket.  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:30 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc noticed Sean pick something up out of a safe. It must have been the recipe book. They had finally finished and put everything inside the cart. They covered everything in a tarp and closed the metal gate of the shop placing the broken lock on it again."Lets get the hell out of here." They all began to pull the cart towards the gates.

[Exit to Gates]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:56 pm
Sean walked away from the shop by himself, and headed towards the gates. Flipping open his notebook, he read over some notes on a scroll he went over before, then placed it back, stretching as he walked.

[Exits to Gates.]  

Shinigami Abarai

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 am
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi stopped infront of where the shop 'was', he looked confused though because the smells of ramen were gone and he smelled something else. Shi sniffed around and nodded. Kyoishi ran off to the next spot.
[ / exit | Patrol : Ramen shop : Suspicious ]

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro walked into the ramen shop with his small book to record the damages. He stared at the lock and shook his head, "Locks busted, not a good sign. Also a pretty good mistake." He said taking off the lock and opening the gate, as he strolled in. "interesting... A lot of parts are broken but its so cleanly done, quick, efficient, quietly. Bandits wouldn't have this precisions, and Thieves wouldn't have busted the lock like it was. It looked like it shattered, To do that you'd need to be a hyoton... or that other clan to do that." He said knowing fuyu helped him figure the lock but since he didn't really know the other clan besides what he read he couldn't say. As he walked to the open safe which wasn't hidden anymore, he looked at it carefully, "hmm no scratches from trying to break in it. It looks perfectly intact like they knew the combination or how to bypass it. Hmmm I'd say ninja's did this, by the looks of it two of them. One broke the lock and the other got into the safe..." He said writing out his report as well as the materials to fix it. As he continued to walk around to find more clues, and write all the damages.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:44 am
User Image

[Clone]

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

The Suki clone came to the ramen shop looking around with a sad smile on its face. This place held allot of memories oddly, of when Suki was a giddy genin swept up in her love for Shiro. Shaking its head some the clone approached the boy. "Sorry Sukai herself couldn't be here. . . but the Raikage needed her assistance in other matters, she sent me not wanting to keep you waiting for too long." The clone spoke looking around the place. "What happened here?" It put with a small frown. The place was once so beautiful.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,300
Ryo: 2,000

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245]

Kasumi walked into the ramen part of the shop and claimed one of the nearby booths. She decided it was best not to wait for Myurai just in case he decided not to show up. "He's probably having too much fun with his new lady friend." She said with annoyance surfacing in her tone. A sigh escaped her lips as she gave her order of miso ramen to the waiter who placed a cup of ice water in front of her. She sipped the icy water with pleasure as it seemed to cleanse her anger away. The waiter arrived just a few minutes later with a piping hot bowl of Miso ramen."Itadakimasu!" Kasumi said with delight as she dug into her soup.

OOC:

User Image

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:04 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000000 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

Myurai walked into the aromatic shop with a smile. He always did enjoy the smell of food. As he scanned the room he saw the beautiful figure that was Kasumi. He made his way over to her just in time to hear her words. He smiled leaning up against a poll and said," I convinced said lady friend to become our sensei. Her name is Suki. A Chunin as far as I know." He contemplated sitting next to her and decided to play it safe and sit across from her, didnt want to come off too strong. He smiled at the waiter and said," Same thing please, throw some shrimp in there if you will please." He turned back to her and said," So what do you think were almost and official squad now. "

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff