Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Ty's Happy Time: The Terra :D (New stuff!)
The Unforgiving Sun (Open/Still accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:54 pm
Ciaran sighed, somewhat shakily and somewhat in relief. A small part of it was also annoyance. Not a single time that she part-timed in a bar or saloon did anyone play nice for very long. Having gotten used to the customary violence, she hadn't really jumped when the man, who she knew now as Jim, one of the more famous bounty hunters, had pulled and fired his guns. Not a bit of foam from the lady's glass had spilled to the floor.

"It's only water, sir, barely chilled." Ciaran gave a weak chuckle. "But it is clean." The best thing to do after gunshots went off was to let it go as if it was nothing, especially when in a place like this. You survived much longer. But still, she gave Jim a look that she hoped said, 'Please don't cause anymore trouble. She was glad that the friendly tone was back in his voice, even if he didn't look to happy just then. The look in his eyes had been cold and angry to her, with a calculating look in their depths as well.

She swept off to the other customer's table before waiting to hear any response from him, noting that someone had joined the woman, and set the glass down. Then she removed the card deck from her belt and placed that next to it on the wood. "Will that be all?"

Pit stood in front of the shed for a while longer, searching his mind to see if there had been anything he'd forgotten. The bandits, mostly men compared to a handful of women, were already dispersing on their individual duties or instructing the newest members in what they should do as well. Not like they had a choice, the leader thought with a laugh. He glanced out over the dry landscape, scanning the hills and ridges for the last location they'd decided to set up camp at. Perhaps they'd stay there for a week or two, there was a small pool of water that was a promising reason to stay.

Eventually he spotted the distant, almost colorless, streams of smoke from the campfires in one of the rocky secluded areas. Must be an early dinner, Pit thought, and felt his stomach rumble with hunger. He gestured for one of the bandits to come to his side and started to walk off to where his horse was hitched. "Find a place close that doesn't have swill for beer, will you?" He said as he knelt on the ground by the beast, allowing Sissa to slid up an arm and coil about his chest and neck as if embracing him fondly, before he climbed up into the saddle. "If you can't talk the barkeep into sellin' a few casks, let me know. I think we all deserve a little celebration tonight." He kicked his horse's sides and with his boots and rode off toward the camp, following a few others who'd had the same idea as him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:20 pm
Just before she left Ciaran expressed with her eyes that she wanted her shift to go quietly, and so it would. Jim allowed himself to take in the man who entered, especially of his interesting fire arm, but as the man made his way to the female bandit's table, he was almost instantaneously dismissed. A deck of cards was placed on the table for the two newest bandits to play something with, and the focus of the room was back to being chaotic, this time no joyful ribbing of the young man or his water. The room was back to normal all save the two hushed men. They had not spoken a word since Pit Viper's name had been mentioned.

Jim once again took a sip from his water, noting that one of the card players closest to him, at the five card draw table, had two deuces and three fives. A decent enough full house, and slid in a small bet of a dime. Trying to play the table for more cash. It was at this point, the now silent duo got up and slowly left the bar. A grim smile couldn't help but grow on his face. With any luck they'd run straight to James' target and let him know. Maybe they'd even throw in how he doesn't seem to kill anyone if it isn't necessary. Jim always liked it when they thought that. It was quite the opposite. Jim only left those alive when it was necessary.

Strifer Garuwashi

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:34 am

Kravin stopped as he peeked over an edge, seeing three men sitting together by a small fire. His first note was that it was hare cooking on the fire, his favorite. He licked his lips like a wild dog, which in reality he partly was. He could sense Kathina was on the hunt for a late morning snack, taking a break when it was Kravin that found the man they were hunting for. He wondered who the other two men were, as they didn't seem like a part of his normal group of men. The assassin guessed it was business, a deal that's about to get them murdered.

Kravin aimed his pistol, his hand completely still as he planned how he was going to do this. This pistol could do two shots before having to reload, and he only had one chance to make sure it was a clean situation. He breathed, catching his breath as he fired, within two seconds the men around his target were still before falling over. He jumped off the cliff, pocketing his pistol as he took out his knife, landing on his target, cracking the man's ribs and lower spinal cord when he hit the ground. He smiled a little, secretly enjoying the fact he just disabled the man from escape in one steady sweep. That was a strange thing about him, he loved the hunt, loved the kill even more. "Where's it at?" Kravin growled as he took the man's weapons, throwing them across the camp fire.

The man started to act stupid and Kravin cut his face, knowing he could still feel there. The man cried, irritating Kravin that he was such a weak person. "You know what I'm talking about you dumb a**." The man whimpered pointing to the bag that was beside them. Kravin went to check, finding the jewelry there. "You made a good choice, sir. Don't you wish this could keep you from hell?" Kravin shot the man between his eyes, ending it quickly. He sat down and took a rabbit off fire and dug into it, his hunger finally satisfied.

Myst and Pascal quieted as Ciaran put the ordered stuff on the table. "Ah yes, my friend here doesn't drink. Thank you, sweety." Myst smiled at her wondering why such a gentle looking girl was in a place like this, but she knew better than to ask. She stuck her finger in the foam of her beer, licking it off like it was candy. For some reason it actually tasted that way to her, and that's the only way she could stand it. She unpacked the cards, "Want to play?" she inquired but Pascal shook his head.

She shrugged as she began going through a game of poker anyways, going through the motions quickly as the dealer, counting cards as if she had done it all her life. Really she was shaky on the rules, and she was never into cards. It was just fun to go through the motions. After a moment of spoken silence between the two, Pascal handed her a card with information on it. She tucked the card away in her corset between her breasts, already knowing what it would say.

"Have they got in touch with you yet?" Myst asked, her friend shaking his head. "I hate to say it but he's probably dead by now. They must of gotten bored. Pascal agreed with her somewhat.
"I like to not give up so easily. Its only been a month."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:49 pm
"Call if you need anything, ma'am." Ciaran replied cheerily, and she went back to her rounds after taking the time to tear her eyes away from the weapon strapped to the new guest's arm. She repressed a shudder when she thought of the killing that it could cause. No doubt its user was skilled with it, otherwise he wouldn't bother with having such a thing strapped to his body. Most people around these parts, by which she supposed she meant Landfall Basin, carried on them what was needed rather than anything for appearance. It would be more of a hindrance than a boon if it was fake.

That said, the man was dangerous, just as most if not all of the customers in the saloon were. Ciaran had recognized his face from a few other towns, although not the woman's, and wondered whether this town was worth the risk. Delving into the emergency stash of cash was always an unfortunate option. The weight of one of her own weapons, a semi-automatic pistol strapped around the back of her thigh, gave her a little more reassurance to stay. At least until the next time she was paid. She smiled at that last thought and scooped up an empty ale pitcher from one of the tables with a game in progress, exchanging it shortly for a full one passed to her by another girl wandering nearby. However, that was as far as things seemed to look up for her right then.

One of the players at a game of blackjack scooted his chair back absently over the hem of her long, maroon skirt just as she turned away from the other girl and brought the heel of her palm up to balance the heavy pitcher. The tug of the cloth caught her off balance and she took a step back to steady herself and the glass she held. At the same time, two men were making their own way through the throng from the bar to the saloon's door. Her step brought her ever so slightly in the lead one's way so that when his shoulder bumped into her back, she jolted forward and her hand jerked upwards, tipping the pitcher and dumping the drink all over anyone in the splash zone, which included the players and the table.

Pit shifted in the saddle as his horse trotted over the hard ground. He didn't mind the easy-going speed any more than the animal did, and he took the time to allow Sissa to settle more comfortably around him. She set her spade-shaped head on a shoulder and flicked her tongue lazily in the air, tasting the wind just as she watched the nigh unchanging scenery go by with unblinking orbs.

Traveling on horseback with her was always a bit of a hassle, he thought. There was the small risk that she would slide off and hit the ground below, but the snake didn't seem to mind the impending doom of the dirt at high speeds or the horse's hooves that would turn her into little pulped snakey bits if they were to hit her. In fact, he could sense her satisfaction at the pace they were going and her interest that they go faster, so much so that they would seem to fly over the ground. Neither he nor the horse wanted to do so, much to her displeasure. It was a hot day like every day and wasting energy was a death sentence to every Wastelander that was worth his guns.

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:11 pm
Jim watched Ciaran depart from the table and a quick hand of poker was picked up, though neither seemed to interested. In fact, it was a cover for a exchange of a different type of card, and a short exchange of words. Jim took this as his time to enter, as the conversation was clearly about a friend. One who had been missing for a month if he heard correctly. The Kid always heard correctly. He slipped his feet off of the table for the first time since relaxing them up there, stood up from his seat and took his glass of water over to the table. It took maybe five steps and he was before them.

"Mind if I join you in cards? I don't mind if we don't bet." As he proposed the situation, Ciaran found herself in a bit of a situation. Her dress apparently caught by an unobservant customer forced her to take a step back and in the same instant a man who found himself to be better than most bumped into her on his way to the bar. As the drinks spilled upon the table Jim simply waited for the situation to unfold. His reactions were quicker than most in here he could tell, and should things turn foul for her James could step in. Though he doubted that she needed him for protection, it would look nice for him to step in. And she did look mighty fine in that maroon dress. Jim the Kid put her situation in his peripheral vision, sure to keep his ears open, and looked at the two occupants of the table for an answer.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:04 am

It didn't take long for Kravin to get his full, he looked up at the sky and he felt Kathina was getting closer, but she seemed to of had a since of urgency. He stood up, making sure he had what he came for and started running out of the cannon to meet his companion half way. He had more energy now that he was full and so his speed and movements were almost doubled. If only he could just warp into an actual prairie wolf... now that would be amazing. He breathed in deeper as he let out a howling cry, actually sounding like a coyote crying to his pack. He stopped as he heard Kathina's echoing howl to his left and changed his direction.

Once they met Kathina jumped up and Kravin held her paws, and the male knew that if he had a tail it would be wagging. He always felt so excited to see his companion, really she was like his little sister. He remembered her since of urgency from earlier when he thought of a man riding horseback. There was no way to be for sure who he was, but Kathina wanted him to follow her away from where the man was going. And so he did, and luckily it was in the direction of his employer.

Myst looked up at the boy when he offered to play a game with them. She rolled her eyes and was about to make a smart comment when the poor waitress girl got herself into and incident. The woman couldn't help but smile and giggle a little, though she still hoped the girl was alright. It may not of seemed like it but Myst used to be really clumsy as a younger girl, and she hated to admit it, but she still was a little clumsy every now and then. She turned her attention back to Jim as she cleared her throat. "One minute you're pointing a gun at me and the next you're wanting a friendly game of cards? You need to make up your mind, boy."

She gave him a kind smile as she scooted over in her seat, offering for him to join her in the booth. "You're either my enemy or my friend. Take a seat if you want to be the latter." She chuckled as she picked up the cards she had thrown out before and she fixed them in her hands before shuffling them, looking at Pascal as she wondered what he was going to decide to do. Myst understood it was a hard decision for the guy but she thought he should consider his life. He was a powerful ally and she would hate to loose him. "So what game are we playing?" She directed her question to Jim as Pascal was already not interested in playing cards.

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 pm
((I'm sorry for being such a lazy butt about this, I'll make my post (a nice one!) tomorrow. ^^" ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:23 pm
Ciaran inwardly groaned when first the men at the beer-sloshed table started to round on her angrily, and then when the barkeep called her over to the counter. Stammering meager apologies to the patrons and to the ones she'd bumped into, although she realized that the accident was entirely their fault, she trudged over. She already knew what to expect: her pay would be used to recompense the customers and their ruined game. Nor would she be able to leave for the day.

It was hard not to hang her head as she went into the back, scooped up an armload of towels, move back through the tables, and begin to sop up the puddles.

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:50 pm
James the Kid put on a wily smile as he moved to take the open seat. He plopped himself down and looked straight into the woman's eyes when he spoke to her. "My mind was made up. You were the only one that I deemed fast enough to draw a gun before I could point one at you. I would take it as more of a compliment than anything else." Jim shrugged nonchalantly as she asked him what game to play. "Dealer's pick has always been the stand from where I'm from. If it were up to me though, I prefer five card draw." As his eyes moved to the cards that she had begun to shuffle, quickly showing him that there was no visible funny business with her shuffling. He turned his attention to the man at the table, with a confident smirk on his face. "What about you? Not feeling up for cards?" In his peripheral vision he was able to catch his desert rose catching some flack from the patrons before cleaning up the mess eh had made.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:17 am
Rayne Engel

((I could just send you a PM reminding you about this, but let's see if the quote works. =D ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:49 pm
Ty Gwynnia

((I'll reply soon, soon! I'm limited on how much time I have because there is no internet at my house at the moment, I'm using Jeremy's. I'll type up a reply on word soon enough))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:07 pm
Rayne Engel
Ty Gwynnia

((I'll reply soon, soon! I'm limited on how much time I have because there is no internet at my house at the moment, I'm using Jeremy's. I'll type up a reply on word soon enough))

((Ah nooo. D= It's alright though, we'll be waiting for you patiently. =D ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:55 pm
Rayne Engel

((Om nom nom.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:17 pm
Rayne Engel

((Kii, come baaack.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Ty's Happy Time: The Terra :D (New stuff!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games