Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 pm
Seth walked to school, yes, he still went to school, even with the absence of parental units, he went to school because he did not want to end up as a moron on the run from a bunch of other morons. "Sky looks like crap today." Seth said to himself with a sigh as he neared closer and closer to his school.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 pm
"Goodbye mother, father! I'm leaving now!" Eva called to her parents before closing the front door behind her and heading off down the street, her school bag and an umbrella in hand. Like they always say, better safe than sorry. As she looked up at the dreary sky, she thought about how today would be like any other. Go to school, listen to some lectures, take some notes, then go home, do some homework, go to bed, and then do it all again the next day.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:04 pm
Dez walked along his normal path to shcool when a man with a gray beard walked up next to him. " 'scuse me young man...." Dez looked at the man. "What do you want?" He said quietly as he stopped. "I'd like to ask you a series of questions if you wouldn't mind..." The man said with a smile. "Sure" Dez said putting his hands in his pockets. The man asked his questions and Dez answered all of them. "Ok one last question....What do you cherish the most, what do you want to protect?" Dez blinked and raised a eyebrow. a interesting last question. "..My friends and family..." He said softly looking at the ground. The man smiled. "A interesting answer...ok thank you for your answers...we'll be in touch so you can claim your reward." The old man waved to Dez and walked off and into a building. Dez blinked and shook his head. "Creepy..." he said before wlaking on to school  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:10 pm
Berner was heading to school but was running late, something caught his eye and he had to draw it, afterwards he just realized that he wasn't gonna make it by walking so he started sprinting "Why did I have to go to a school so far away from my house!" he ran through traffic without a second thought leaping over pedestrians, boxes and other obstacles on the side walks. "Excuse me! Pardon Me! OUTTA THE WAY!  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 pm
Seth had finally reached the school building and felt a hand on his shoulder. "You have five seconds to remove your hand before I start kicking your @ss." Seth said coldly, he knew who it was, Brian Thompson, out to bully everyone he didn't like, which included Seth, but today was not Brian's day, after Seth counted down from five, he turned and uppercut the guy behind him who was, surprise, Brian Thompson himself. It was the kind of thing you saw in games and movies, Brian went in the air and then fell flat on his butt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 pm
Eva was lost in thought and didn't hear the panicked boy charging down the street behind her. It wasn't long before she was knocked to the ground with a yelp as he plowed past her. Well, it hurt, but at least it was different from how she started most mornings.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 pm
Berner stopped when he heard a yelp and looked back ".... ugh consious sucks. Hey! Hey You!" he was pointing Eva "YOU ALRIGHT?!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:21 pm
Allison was walking down the sidewalk in the crowds and before she was able to react to a boy's yelling she and a few others were knocked aside. She fell over near Eva as she shook her head and slowly got up to her feet. She galred off at the boy, but was going to continue her way to the cafe to eat a bite, and read. "Jerk.." she muttered.  

MindxHunter

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:23 pm
"Yes, I think so..." Eva said as she sat up and winced. Looking down she saw a nasty scrape on her knee. "...or not...Ow...."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:37 pm
People coming to school would notice a crowd gathering around Seth and Brian, the guy had his buddies come in to back him up and Seth was moping the floor with them. "Quality over quantity morons." Seth said simply, a guy who ran away from home and criminals would know how to fight and against simple bullies, well it was like an ant trying to break a cinder-block.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:50 pm
He ran up to her and helped her up "Oi, oi, Easy there"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm
"Oh, thank you..." Eva said timidly as she took the boy's hand and let him help her up. Her knee stung, but she ignored it for the moment as she stooped down to pick up her bag and umbrella that had tumbled onto the ground along with her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm
Berner helped pick her stuff up and handed them to her " wuts with the umbrella doesn't look like its gonna rain today" he put his hnads in his pockets  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:28 pm
"It's gray, and cloudy....Better safe than sorry I say. There's no harm in bringing an umbrella just in case, and it's certainly better than being caught without one." Eva said simply.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100