Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Forest .::{Open and Accepting}::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:35 pm
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda jumped from one tree to another in the forest looking around. Her eyes went dull when it started to rain. She really didn't like it. She jumped from the branch to another but lost her balance on the other and fell on her backside with a soft thud. Luckily the glass below broke her fall. She sighed getting up and dusting herself off. She shook her head and ruffled her hair to try and keep herself dry. It didn't seem to work though. Once the rain died down, she sighed in relief. Maybe now she could get back. She contemplated on walking the way or flying. In the end, she chose to fly.

A purple flash of light surrounded her and she transformed into her true phoenix form. She gave an ear-shattering screech before taking off from the ground and flying. She spotted two human- looking creatures down below her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:21 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal wheeled about as a horrendous shriek pierced the air. Looking up, she saw a gorgeous purple bird flying through the air. "Wow." she nearly whispered. "It's beautiful."

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:07 am
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda's sixth sense had alerted her that someone was aware of her presence. She noticed that it was one of the people she had seen before. Roda slowed down and descended towards them. She landed right in front of them looking at the scene with her purple hues. They didn't seem like much of a threat to her. She was often a target for people who wondered into the forest so she was a bit insecure. She took off and hovered just above the ground. Her wings flapped and wrapped around her. The feathers fell apart to reveal her human form. She landed on her bare feet and turned to face them. "Who are you?", she asked glaring slightly. She still felt a bit insecure.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:33 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal started when the bird changed into a human. You don't see that everyday. "Um, I think we should be the ones asking you that, but I'll go ahead and tell you that I'm Crystal. Now it's your turn."

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:59 pm
Roda Knight
User Image
Upon hearing her answer, Roda's glare softened. Usually no one would even speak to her. They always thought of her as a threat. "Roda. Roda Knight", she replied. Though to her, the girl looked human enough, Roda could tell that something was off. A forest such as this would be dangerous for humans.
"You're not human, are you?", she asked her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:57 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal smirked. "Well not on the inside. The outside makes a good show of being one though, doesn't it?? She gestured at her apparently human body. "Except when I do this." She extended her arm and curled it upwards. As she did so, brown fur grew from the elbow up, and bear claws extended from her nails. She brought her arm back down and her arm returned to normal. She smiled at Roda. "I'm a Crystal Bearer. And judging by your recent transformation, you're either one too, or a phoenix."

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 am
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda's eyes flickered with surprise for a split second when the girl's arm transformed. It wasn't your everyday sight. "I've heard of a Crystal Bearer before. I didn't think they were real though. You're first one I've met."

Truth to be told, she only remembered some children talking about the kind back in the city. They all believed them to be a myth. Then again, they also believed her kind to be a myth as well. "I'm a Phoenix. Like I said, you're the first Crystal Bearer I've met", she repeated her line again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal was taken aback. So people did know of her kind. She wondered if they had heard of the others, both like her and so different. That thought was pushed to the back of her mind when Roda said that she was indeed a pheonix. "Cool! You're the first phoenix I've met too! So does it take a lot of energy to transform? How long can you keep it up? Which form is more natural for you? Doesithurtwhenyou'rereborn?Doyouretainyourmemorieswhenyoudo?Canyou . . ." The scientist in her came out and just wouldn't go away. She always wanted to know way too much.

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda took a step back overwhelmed by her questions. They were never ending. "Whoa whoa stop already", she interrupted the questions and raised her hands in a defensive manner trying to get her to stop. She took a deep breath taking in the questions she could remember.

"No it doesn't take energy to transform. It does take energy to stay in my human form. I can keep up my human transformation for about a month without stopping. My true phoenix form is more natural for me. I don't have any memories from my past lives so I can't tell you if it hurts or not. And... I forgot the rest of your questions..", she said scratching the back of her head. "What about you? Which form is best suited for you? Did you require energy when you transform? What about your abilities?", she repeated her questions along with her own.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:57 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal smiled apologetically, then listened interestedly while Roda spoke. She had begun to run through experiments in her head, when Roda retaliated with questions of her own. It was only fair. "My most natural form is this one." She replied. "It does take energy to transform, but because of a unique ability, I can pull energy from the environment around me. I basically have control of all of the elements - though that's not typical of my kind, most control just one, and in a rare instance two. I can also shape-shift, though it takes a lot of practice to learn each form, with smaller forms being the hardest. Also unique to me is a little empathy and telekinesis." She decided to stop there. She could go on and on, telling her every little detail - including the chemical composition of the average Crystal Bearer - but she didn't want to bore Roda. She did tell her one more thing though: "I also have a crystal where my heart should be."

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:40 am
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda listened attentive to her. "Elemental.. you're lucky", she said admiring her power. "You seem to have a lot of abilities compare to myself. I merely have physical and non- elemental magic. And of course, transformation. Although that doesn't help that much. It's mainly there to look pretty", she said scratching the back of her head. Truth to be told, she didn't have many abilities except the ones she mentioned. But her gift of being burnt to ashes to die and then being reborn was rare among most creatures.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:30 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
"NEVER underestimate the power of beauty." She flipped her hair and sent Roda a dazzling smile that would knock any boy unawares (and had). She knew how to utilize every aspect in a fight, and that particular strategy had worked quite well.

Iradesca

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:29 am
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda chuckled softly. "Heh.. I suppose you're right. Never underestimate the power of beauty. We girls have a most dangerous weapon in our hands", she responded to her smile. It would really work well on an unaware boy. Probably has as well. She thought back to her times in the city. She had used the strategy so many times before. It was rather convenient.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:02 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
"Perhaps the most dangerous of them all." Crystal flashed an almost evil smile. Just ten, a loud rumbling could be heard, along with the sounds of smashing. Crystal stared inthe direction of the noise. "What on Earth is that?!" Her question was answered in the next minute as a large drunk troll came lumbering through the trees straight at them, followed by a band of little red demons prodding it with sticks. "We need to move!"

((I think we could use some conflict. I've been trying to recruit more members, but it doesn't seem to be working out. I'm going to go ahead and make another character to antagonize us and send it in. Until then, it'll have to be disposable characters.))  

Iradesca

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

(( Ahem. I apologize for not being active as much in the RP since school has come up... I'll try to be active again when the weekends come by and the breaks come up. ))

SunHi had drifted off into sleep throughout the whole conversation between the Crystal bearer and the Pheonix. She woke up with a long yawn and some small stretches. "What'd I miss," were the only words that had managed to escaped her lips and were the only words she had come up with since she just woke up, half conscious; half awake.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff