Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Orre Champion Monty -Shakamon's Ambasador- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 pm
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
So whats your dream team of digimon?

well i put what i have so far, i couldnt start with Ryuudamon and he was my favorite so hes on my list
Do you plan on going for Examon after slayerdramon?

I dont know, I am content with Slayerdramon but I am open to ideas
It was just a question. Its honestly up to you. For example I have a malomyotismon and i have the ability to DNA digivovle to make a Beelzemon, but i'm not sure i want to so i haven't yet.

Really the only digimon I want is Owryumon i just have to go through my second fav digimon Dracomon to get there. If I do the rp can i do it like Digimon Series 3 and swipe cards to power up?

Yes you can but I should point out that I've noticed a new rules thread on the subject under the rp forum, be sure to check that before you do or you might get yelled at or worse. But i think you can as long as the rules are followed.

Edit: Sorry I miss spoke, it's not in the rp forum, it's in the card forum or one of those down there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:25 pm
lief_7
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th

It was just a question. Its honestly up to you. For example I have a malomyotismon and i have the ability to DNA digivovle to make a Beelzemon, but i'm not sure i want to so i haven't yet.

Really the only digimon I want is Owryumon i just have to go through my second fav digimon Dracomon to get there. If I do the rp can i do it like Digimon Series 3 and swipe cards to power up?

Yes you can but I should point out that I've noticed a new rules thread on the subject under the rp forum, be sure to check that before you do or you might get yelled at or worse. But i think you can as long as the rules are followed.

Well that system was recently disbanded. So Basically its like small modifications now, nothing to big.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:25 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th

Well, I think that you can, but there is no definite system at this time for it. basically just do it in moderation and dont Godmode doing it is my suggestion!

Do you roleplay a lot?

yes, 6 years on gaia RPing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm
lief_7
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th

Edit: Sorry I miss spoke, it's not in the rp forum, it's in the card forum or one of those down there.

thanks for the advice  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th

Well, I think that you can, but there is no definite system at this time for it. basically just do it in moderation and dont Godmode doing it is my suggestion!

Do you roleplay a lot?

Ah most excellent, Mind showing me an example, I always like to know peoples levels and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:28 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th

Do you roleplay a lot?

Ah most excellent, Mind showing me an example, I always like to know peoples levels and such.

Its hard without inspiration or something to go off of. I do t1 rp, and my best posts have exceeded 1000 words, I haven't had a serious RP in ages.  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:32 pm
I see. I dont think Ive ever counted my words.... Hmm, Let me show you an example, You can tell me what you think. Ive only been doing this about a year max with a few giant holes in the middle of it. probably 2 months of real experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm
Zadoc the 27th
I see. I dont think Ive ever counted my words.... Hmm, Let me show you an example, You can tell me what you think. Ive only been doing this about a year max with a few giant holes in the middle of it. probably 2 months of real experience.

i used to rp that much in a post but i dont feel like it these days lol  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 pm
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th

i used to rp that much in a post but i dont feel like it these days lol
I enjoy roleplaying, but to be honest. I hate fighting in battles and such, Id rather be a diplomat than a warrior everytime!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th

Do you roleplay a lot?

What do you mean there isn't a definite system?! gonk  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th

Do you roleplay a lot?

do you mind directing me to a combat system post, theres just so many forums o-o;;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:32 pm
OI, MONTY-SAN!!! The name's Liger, welcome to the guild... courtesy of the Guild Moderators!! How are things so far? I noticed that you got a Dracomon, he's become quite the crowd favorite!

I noticed your submission thingie said you were interesting in the battle system, no? If yes then YIPPEEEE!!!! rofl

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm
Orre Champion Monty
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th

Do you roleplay a lot?

do you mind directing me to a combat system post, theres just so many forums o-o;;

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21873539&page=1

Mind you, only the 1st page is of importance. The other two pages is just an endless attack by the guild troll... :/  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:02 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th

Do you roleplay a lot?

Mind you, only the 1st page is of importance. The other two pages is just an endless attack by the guild troll... :/

is there something that says what cards i can use to make my initial deck?  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 pm
Orre Champion Monty
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th

Do you roleplay a lot?

is there something that says what cards i can use to make my initial deck?

Sorry to take so long, but here is the Card Forum thread.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff