Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [48]~ Questions & Reports ~ (only about the Guild)
Questions. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuki_Sonou

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:19 pm
exory chan
What is the best way to earn gaia gold???....

I'm not a Pres or Vice, but I think it's a matter of opinion. Zomg gives lots of gold if that's your thing, but you can do the same from buying and selling on the marketplace, posting in the forums, earning gaia cash and then selling cash items for gold, playing OMGPOP games, or Monster Galaxy, or Jigsaw, or just wandering around Towns and kicking trees, rocks, and bushes. I assume if your good enough at catching fish you could do that too, but I'm not lol sweatdrop Does that help?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 pm
exory chan

try playing booty grab in the "gaia aquarium" forum.
try to buy monthly collectibles, mostly their prices become higher.  

X Raven Ninja X

exory chan

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:52 pm
Mizuki_Sonou
exory chan

I'm not a Pres or Vice, but I think it's a matter of opinion. Zomg gives lots of gold if that's your thing, but you can do the same from buying and selling on the marketplace, posting in the forums, earning gaia cash and then selling cash items for gold, playing OMGPOP games, or Monster Galaxy, or Jigsaw, or just wandering around Towns and kicking trees, rocks, and bushes. I assume if your good enough at catching fish you could do that too, but I'm not lol sweatdrop Does that help?

Yup.. Thx.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:51 pm
Mizuki_Sonou
Why are some of the topics inaccessible? Are they closed?

Yes,some topics are misleading and i do not wish our members falling for them.Either that or it's spam.
Do you have an example of a locked post here?  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Mizuki_Sonou

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 pm
Thief of Narshe
Mizuki_Sonou

Yes,some topics are misleading and i do not wish our members falling for them.Either that or it's spam.

Well, there's the Normal quizes, a lot of the numbers in the top forum that aren't labelled. I think maybe a few that are labelled, but mostly all in that top forum, I think.

Edit: Top Subforum I mean.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:49 pm
Mizuki_Sonou
Thief of Narshe
Mizuki_Sonou

Well, there's the Normal quizes, a lot of the numbers in the top forum that aren't labelled. I think maybe a few that are labelled, but mostly all in that top forum, I think.

We have never created anything in those Subfourms yet.The Normal Quizzes have nothing.Also The Mod Subforum including Rubbish is Locked and only Crew and up can view them.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Mizuki_Sonou

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 pm
Thief of Narshe
Mizuki_Sonou
Thief of Narshe
Mizuki_Sonou

We have never created anything in those Subfourms yet.The Normal Quizzes have nothing.Also The Mod Subforum including Rubbish is Locked and only Crew and up can view them.

Aha! Thanks for helping explain things - that makes sense now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 pm
The Guildy Look of the Month Forum was closed, and there was a post I would very much like to have. I wrote a short story for one of my entries, and I unfortunately never saved it. It was for the month in which the theme was "fairy tales" and it was a female entry of Little Red Riding Hood.

I was just wondering if I could get the coding for the entire post (or at least the story part) - if the subforum hasn't been cleared out. It would be most appreciated.

katty_angel

Gracious Lunatic

25,715 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100

ShibariInu

Rainbow Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 pm
I, too, have a question. Do we still getting gold for completing quizzes, or has that ended?  
[48]~ Questions & Reports ~ (only about the Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games