Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
The Succubus that lives in your closet! (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 pm
(I apologize for the late post, I was preoccupied with other things.)

Evet had just dozed off into a light slumber. She did not notice the woman make herself present in her room, until she heard the familiar tapping of high heels against the wood flooring. Slowly rising, she peered around the room. "Who's there?" She scanned the area with her , she settled them upon a white haired woman. "Who are you..?" She controlled the shakiness of her voice. Her first though was that this woman was a robber, but she dismissed that theory when she noticed the woman's horns, tail, and wings. She didn't know what to think of this.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 pm
Nyx sighed and got out of her bed, the noise was driving her crazy, then walked out of her room and toward Evet's "Something wrong in there?" She asked from the other side of the door, her voice was barely loud enough for Evet to hear  

shadowXNyx

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm
Evet sat paralyzed on her bed. She didn't know what to make of this situation, or even how this woman managed to make it into her room, did she lock her door? She couldn't remember at this moment. She barely heard Nyx's voice from the other side of the door. She tried to answer her, just Evet's voice failed her. What was this woman? What did she want from her?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 pm
Nyx started to worry when she didn't get a reply, she opened the door ((One way or the other...)) and gasped when she saw Tetra What is it? It looks like some kind of demon from a story... She was frozen by fear, then noticed Evet, in the same state as her  

shadowXNyx

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:57 pm
Tetra blinked her large eyes and smiled. "Seems I've been discovered by two of goodie its my luckie day." She smiled and spun around and wrapped her tail around Nyx. As her hair spun around making it shine as it rested on her shoulders she smiled. Her face stopped mere centimeters from the younger girl's and she ran her fingers over her flushed cheeks. "I'm the answer to your lustful prayers my dear." She smiled and gently kissed her injecting a non lethal toxin into her system to make her a little frisky and easier to deal with. She turned her head and tilted it so her horns were pointed away from the girls."Well, now my dear its your turn to receive a kiss." Her pink eyes looked over as she hovered off the ground and landed on Evet kissing her softly and filling her mouth with her saliva, knowing soon she and Nyx would both become hopelessly lustful.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 pm
Evet could feel her cheeks burn as the demon pressed her lips against Nyx's own. This was too much, she didn't know how to handle a situation like this. She tried to move but her body didn't comply, she was still in shock from seeing this woman, and now coming to a realization this woman was a demon. She flinched when she felt the demons gaze fall upon her. Evet tried to back away, but her fate was sealed. Evet felt the woman place her lips on her own. Her lips felt so soft against hers, this was the first thing she registered through her shock.  

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

infinitiii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:23 pm
Appearance: xxxx
Name: Mirai
Bio: Mirai has a painful past. Shes an only child. Her parents died in a car crash when she was 14. She has lived on her own since then. Shes going to be staying in room 18.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:25 pm
Nyx quivered a bit as she started to lose control of herself What... Did she do to me? She stared at Tetra, watching her do the same to Evet "What are you doing?"  

shadowXNyx

infinitiii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 pm
Mirai was finally getting settled in when she heard nosies from the other rooms. She sighed as she walked outside her room and into the one with the girls standing inside. She looked around to notice two girls kissing each other. One with horns, wings, and a tail. Mirai blushed at the sight. She tried not to make much noise so she could escape but she was mesmerized. She couldn't move. Her eyes slowly analyzed everything about the girls. They were all pretty. The demon girl was wearing a quite revealing outfit and Mirai knew she'd always remember it. Mirai has a gift of analyzing everything and being able to memorize it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 pm
She rubbed Evet's lips and smiled as her tailed twitched. "I'm not a demon an any form of the word. Demon's take souls I merely take energy and give you something in return. Its a fair trade I think for those who are lonely and spend their days bored with life." She smiled and laid on the bed next to Evet and rubbed her face with her slender index finger then looked down at Nyx and smirked. "Come here and let me rid you of that burning desire." Her voice was as smooth as her appearance, she had done this before many many times its what kept her youthful and alive. She would give these girl's a fair price for their energy. Her tail rubbed against Evet's thighs and she closed her eyes. "Hmm please come in there's no reason to stay outside." She said sensing another girl and smiled at the prospect of all the energy she could gain from this.  

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm
Nyx stood still for a minute, then walked toward the bed, laying down beside them, then saw Mirai out of the corner of her eye "Run..." she said, then turned toward Tetra  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 pm
Mirai heard the girls voices. She couldn't help but walk inside. Her short skirt riding up a bit so you could see part of her black lace panties. Mirai didn't really notice. She stared at them, still mesmerized. What was going to happen to her? She stood against the wall still mesmerized. What was she going to do to Mirai? "P-please. Don't hurt me." Mirai said with her shaky voice. She remembered Nyx from somewhere. She knew it. Did they go to school together? She couldn't remember but she knew she saw Nyx somewhere before. Did they used to be friends? She had a bad feeling about Tetra.  

infinitiii

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 pm
"So you're a succubus..?" Evet's voice was quiet, all fear gone. Deep inside she still felt it, but found the strength to hide it. She had read about this creature in books. She never thought they were real. Evet got up onto her knees, placing her hand on the woman's cheek, she studied her face. Grinning to herself. On the outside Evet was a quiet, and shy girl. But in reality she was the opposite, and this succubus had awakened it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:49 pm
Tetra smiled and rubbed her tail under Nyx's chin. "Awe but why should she run? Its not like I'm going to harm you, its a fair trade and all it will cost you is a few hours of sleep." She glanced at the girl and folded her wings a bit before letting them fully stretch out. "Why don't you come here? I can assure you the only thing at risk is your innocence." She was a fiend but a harmless one as far as Succubi go, she wouldn't do anything bad like her distance cousins the Sirens or physically hurt them like her brother the Incubus. "Its only a little kiss." She smiled with her crimson lips just begging to be kissed and deliver her toxins. She smiled at finally being acknowlaged as a Succubus. "Yes, my dear I am.." She kissed her again and let her hand run up her thigh as her tail ran down Nyx's body.  

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

infinitiii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 pm
The word.. it rang through Mirai's head. Succubus. Succubus. Succubus. Mirai wasn't afraid anymore. All Tetra wanted was energy right? Mirai would spare some. Mirai didn't get along with boys. She only got along with girls. So she didn't mind doing certain things with Tetra. Mirai walked over to Evet, Tetra, and Nyx. She laid down next to Tetra. "Please.." Mirai said with a passionate look in her eyes. "I-I don't mind."  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff