Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Media
Disney movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:08 pm
Toy Story, and they edited out the part in lion king where Simba plops down on the bed of flowers and when they rise in the air the word sex is secretly spelled in them. They dimmed the lighting so you can't see it. I was looking forward to that. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:15 pm
Call me crazy or whatever but I love all the Disney classics.

Like I literally love all of them. I owned every single one and watched them all multiple of times.

GETOUT134

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:53 am
this is going to sound stupid but my favorite movie is a disney/pixar movie my favorite disney movie is finding nemo, "dori: when life gets you down wanna know what you gotta do? Marlin: I don't wanna know what you gotta do... Dori: just keep swimming just keep swimming Marlin: dori do you see anything? dori: AHHHH SOMETHINGS GOT ME!!! Marlin: I'm sorry that was me! Dori U*inhales loudly" whos that? Marlin: its me who else could it be? Dori: Are...are you my conscious? Marlin: Yea yea yea i am your conscious, we haven't spoken for a while how are you? Dori: Hm can't complain" hahaha and when she is sleeping in the goggles, " Dori: sea monkey has my money, Yes i'm a natural blue, careful for that hammer" classic i watch ellen everyday on Wednesday on her classic joke wednesdays she told this joke, "what do you call a bear with no teeth??? a gummy bear" ellen always cheers me up  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:56 am
has anyone here seen the disney movie, "Child of glass"??? i can't find it anywhere i saw it on the extra channels that i ordered when i had charter cable when i was in my second apartment in 2010  

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

Media

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas