Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How long have you..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About
  Since the HP books came out
  Since the HP movies, you know right after I got a look at them ^^
  Long enough
  Gold, yeah!
View Results

Kakone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:52 pm
Does like forever count? If I had to put it into an approximate time it would have to be when my friend, Chey, made me read the third book. ^_^;; Yeah....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:47 am
About 3 or so years lol. I had afriend mention Harry and Draco and I was like, "What, are you crazy?" Of course about a few months later I was writing and reading and now I am the number one author on a certain site. Yes..........I'm OBSESSED. xd  

evy_writer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200

Bunnie Wan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:58 pm
It was about half way through writing my first Harry Potter fanfiction... It featured a Sirius/Ginny pairing and as I was reading over it while editing it, I was just thinking... "This just doesn't sound right..." So I went searching around... and BANG! I found alot of SB/RL fanfics. They blew my mind. When I read the first one it was like, "Wow... they fit so well..." Shortly after that I scrapped my fanfic... Though it is still posted up on FanFiction.net somewhere... Might go back and mess around with it some day... Make Sirius and Remus fall in love and have Ginny fall in love with... Snape or something... -.-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:16 pm
2-3 years, I think.  

fourteencarrot

ScarletPoppy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:37 pm
I have been shipping Slash since the original fanfiction came out. When there was only the Realm, pretty much the only fanfiction pairs availible were Harry/Hermione, Draco/Hermione and I think a minor Ron/Lavender. This was when the third book had come out, and no-one had really clued into Ginny becoming a major character. It all happened very fast though. I think Rhysenn wrote the first Draco/Harry, or at least was definately the first to write it well. Raincoat!Draco still gives me happy shivers.

The first slash fic I ever wrote was a very depressing Remus/Sirius. That was four years ago, and I'm almost 19 now. To me that could pretty much be a silent canon pairing.

But... you want to know the very first time I got into slash? I was 13, and obbsessing over the x-files. Mulder/Krycheck. After that, HP slash seemed almost tame.

~Poppy  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:36 am
Uhm... close to 2 years, I think. One of my friends got me hooked on fics and gave me the link to a "multipaired" fic. Herm/Snape, Harry/Draco and Ron/Angelina. I was so in love with the H/D-thing, so I went searching for more and more and more and... you get the idea sweatdrop

After that, I stumbled across some yuri and had the same friend from earlier write me a few good ones (Despite him being gay, he writes amazing yuri). Lots of details too. Yum!

HellsBitch

Abbyabs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:18 am
i first started reading fanfics last summer after my exams. the first slash i read was a Harry/mary sue...mark stuart. it was kind of unexpected and i was OMG, but then i found this totally awesome story which was a Harry/draco fic. from there i was hooked i suppose smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:43 pm
Since last summer. Summer of 2005. *grins*
I've read Slash before that, and I think I've encountered a few Harry Potter Slash before finally thinking of looking up more HP slash. Fanfiction in particular. ..Then I moved to Fanart. Hee.

Beh Bear

Sir Shay

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:56 am
About four years ago a friend caught me onto anime slash.

From there I stumbled upon HP slash. I fell in love. I made fanfiction babies. I rejoiced. I still do from time to time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:15 am
I was a yaoi fangirl in the Gundam Wing Fandom when I was but a wee teenager. When I first started reading Harry Potter I thought the slash was weird and awkward, however not long after I flet like the 1x2 fandom was moving really slow and I'd read just about everything I was interested to read, so I went to HP again and happened to find something I enjoyed. D/H has been my favorite ever since, but I have NO idea how many years it's been.  

JeanneApple

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:39 pm
Um... D: I can't remember. At least 2 years, though.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:53 pm
i havent been into it that long bout a week im a little slow  

GS Neo King Endymion

forever01n02

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:36 pm
I liked Harry/Draco since book one *cough* but I never read fics for em until after book four. I have this thing about not reading fics until I've seen something/ read it from begining to end.. but.... Then I realized how long that would actually be crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:38 pm
JeanneApple
I was a yaoi fangirl in the Gundam Wing Fandom when I was but a wee teenager. When I first started reading Harry Potter I thought the slash was weird and awkward, however not long after I flet like the 1x2 fandom was moving really slow and I'd read just about everything I was interested to read, so I went to HP again and happened to find something I enjoyed. D/H has been my favorite ever since, but I have NO idea how many years it's been.

was it as hard for you to make that transition as me? What with the Heero/Harry and then Duo Maxwell/Draco Malfoy? gah... the names got mixed up in my head while reading so often xp  

forever01n02

FreddieMarinov

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:13 pm
A few months, but I've been a slash fan for many years. I got started on Final Fantasy VII, and expanded from there, really.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff