Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 am
Zeus

User Image

He didn't like being called out like that, especially by one who he had never met and called him 'Uncle'. Zeus stepped down fromt he clouds and glared down at the girls, his eyes roving over their forms hungrily, noting the younger looking one had a very shapely body, but the other seemed to exude some sort of extreme sexuality. He tried to keep his eyes off their curves, and chose to speak instead. "Who are you to call me...?" He noticed the samurai and smiled. "Ah, Hades had a child. Persephone is a very good woman to have produced you. Very lovely. You and this, Iona are both very lovely." He said, his eyes roaming over them a bit less secretivly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:40 am
User Image
"Oh, it's okay... I can sleep anywhere, it's no big..." Iona went silent and squeaked softly in fear when the King of the gods appeared before the both of them. She shuddered and drew the jacket tighter around herself at his words. From her studies, she knew that Zeus was a womanizer, and usually took whomever he wanted, no matter what their say in it. "M-Mari... W-we should run now..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:48 am
Mari

User Image

Mari shook her head, but four of the skeletons grabbed the otehr girl and the leader hoisted her onto his shoulder, Mari giving him silent orders to which he nodded. "No. You run Iona. I can fight. What can your blade do that my fire cannot? Iona, I might not have studies the classics as deeply as you have, but I have lived much longer. I can manage my Uncle. Or I will make him very sore at the very least." She said, then the samurais raced away with the girl, taking her on a indirect path to Leirivious and Tyrinus.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 am
User Image
Iona gasped when the undead warriors spirited her toward safety, leaving Mari alone with the most powerful god in existence. "Mari! No!" She struggled briefly against the samurai, but decided it would be better to inform Tyrinus and Leirivious before going back. 'They could probably help her more than I...' she thought reluctantly. As the soldiers ran, she prayed fervently to Athena that Mari would be victorious.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 am
Zeus

User Image

Zeus watched the other girl get carried off and then shrugged as he focused on the one before him. "Mari is it? I wonder why my brother has never brought you to my attention before. You are a very lovely wo-" He stopped his words as she seemed to grow angered at him, then he in turn frowned. "Do you not find it an honor to bed with the King of Gods Mari? I have many millenia of learning I could show you. If you like it rough, or gentle, I can accomidate." he supplied, then smiled softly. "Or I can have the other join ad well. I am nothing if not accomidating for my lovers. Even if it but only once."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 am
Mari

User Image

Mari flet her fire flare up all over her in her anger. "How dare you?! I am you niece Zeus, and these times are not the same as they once were. Iona is in my care and I am not willing to allow her virginity to be robbed from her by one such as you. I myself will not give it to someone I do not love. Forgive me if I don't go throwing myself at your feet for you to ******** me, I don't like dirty old men." She snarled and heard the air crackle in his fury.

She stood firm in her anger at the King of Gods, the fire gathering in her hand as a whip, and then rolling away from the next bolt as it blackened the earth where she just stood. "C'mon old gezzer. You are getting a bit slow here." She taunted, keeping him focused on her and not the other girl, that was most likely almost at the two guardians.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 am
User Image
Iona flinched and whimpered as several cracks of thunder echoed through the forest just behind her. Tears stung her eyes when she realized it must be Zeus attacking Mari. 'Athena... Please, hear me, my goddess... Protect Mari... Please keep her safe...'

As soon as the cave was in sight, Iona scrambled down from the shoulder of the lead samurai and ran the rest of the way. "Tyrinus! Leirivious! Mari's in trouble!" she cried as she entered the cave. "Zeus... back there... fighting... Mari," she panted, winded from her uphill run. Iona winced as another huge roll of thunder assaulted her ears. "Please, Tyrinus, you have to help her!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:44 am
Tyrinus

User Image

He roared a feral battle cry of ages long passed and heard Leirivious growl in fury. The dog used his left head to grip the jacket hood and sit Iona on hs back, and he said loudly, "Like HADES he will harm her!" He seemed to flicker for a moment, his living form visible for the barest of moments.

User Image

He stood and his green eyes were cold and hard, his strong body showing him as the warrior he had once been. He looked at Iona and smiled with his won lips as he said, "Let's go and protect our little Godling. What say you?" Before gooing back to his current state of being a green flame skull.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 am
User Image
Iona was shocked at the flicker of Tyrinus's human form, but shook it off as quickly as she could. Mari needed them, and soon. "Yes, let's go, Tyrinus, Leirivious!" Iona clung to the three-headed dog as tightly as she dared, bracing herself for when he began to run. The last thing she wanted was to be thrown off.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 am
Leirivious

User Image

He howled and broke into a full on run, racing to the side of his mistress as he felt Iona clinging to her. When he skidded to a halt before his slightly scortched mistress, he inhaled deeply and shot out large robs of acid at the God before him, Tyrinus shifting back into his human form, an old warcry voiced from his lips. The right most head glanced at Mari, whose right arm was hanging from her at a strange angle, the skin smoking slightly from the lightning reflection and the flames trying to heal the injury before he focused on the foe once more.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:17 am
User Image
Iona slid off Leirivious's back and rushed right to Mari, afraid to move her but even more afraid to stay there with Zeus throwing lightning around. She crouched over Mari, trying to shield her with her own body, once again praying to Athena for help.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:31 am
User Image
Athena landed between the maidens and her father, catching his lightning on her shield and redirecting it harmlessly back into the sky. She smiled slightly at Zeus. "Begone, Father. As is my right, these maidens are under my protection. You have no further business here." Turning her attention briefly to Iona, Athena handed the young demigod a small flask. "This contains nectar. Have her drink it; it will help her heal more quickly."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am
Zeus

User Image

Zeus frowned and nodded, leaving the three woman and two Underworld inhabitants behind as he returned to his throne, and his wife. Zeus was dreading the earfull he was bound to get from her for attempting to mate with others. Again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:47 am
User Image
Iona gently propped Mari up with one arm, bringing the flask to the semi-conscious girl's lips and coaxing her to drink. "Mari... You need to drink this, Mari... It'll help you get better... Come on, sweetie..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 am
Mari

User Image

Mari groaned and weakly drank the liquid, feeling the fire smuoulder and go out on her skin, which healed painlessly and she passed out quickly, her body not used to being injured so much in such a short period of time.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff