Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: The Words I Want To Hear ::.. | Bunny X Tifa | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F l u f f y . B u n n y
  A Lot | Oh, You Fat Bunny You! |
  A Little | Can't Seem To Stuff Them, Can You? |
  I Don't Like Bunnies | Get Outta Here!!! |
  I Don't Like Marshmallows | Ugh...Same Here...=.=;; |
View Results

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:38 am
Leena watched as he followed her out, so casual like they had been friends since the crib years. How big headed was he? All she could think about was the stares the two were getting from different clubs playing on the field; she wondered how much hate mail this would cause. This whole time Leena had been quiet Ren had just kept talking and talking even though she didn't answer a single question. What was this guy? Leena if you just kick him once more and leave maybe he'll get the idea..but with all these people watching...why did she care?

Leena continued to look forward with her ice stare, wishing she had a nice music player to drown out the world. "I don't intend on giving you my number. Are you that conceited?" she stopped short of the exit to school. Leena spun on her heels and poked him several times in the chest. "Do you know how much pain you cause me just from being you? You're existence whittles mine down to nothing. That hate mail, that's because of you. Don't you get that?" Leena realized only after her words how cold they were. Some part of her had cooped up such things to keep from causing a bigger scene, but she was honest in everything she said.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:58 pm
Ren was slightly suprised, stopped short by her whirl around. His blue eyes widened slightly as her abrupt outburst poked at his chest. He looked around before running a hand through his dark hair. "My existence? You want to deny who I am as an individual? If you don't want to be 'whittled down'," he said with bunny ears as he quoted her, "Then take your stay in the matter and stand up for what you have to say." He tapped at his lips. "Surely I'd hate the spam mail as well. So I guess I'm sorry I made you suffer that much but I'm not conceited. I merely wanted to get your number, as a friend." His eyes narrowed as he leaned down close to her face. "Did you honestly think I was trying to pick you up?" She was the only girl he hasn't kissed in this school as the rumor told. He grinned and straightened himself before digging into his bag and handing her a strip of paper with his very own digits on it. "If you ever need anything to call, you can," he said casually and strode away, crossing the street with a brisk walk before turning the corner for home.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:07 pm
Leena listened to him talk and realized that not one person ever responded to her words like that; then again she didn't really give anyone the time of day. She looked down into her hand at the small piece of paper now in her palm, it's size so insignificant and yet it impacted her in a certain way. When Ren got close to her face she just looked into his eyes with the narrow form they always held, his words hitting a small spot inside of her that quickly diminished after. "Boys." she sighed and turned, walking towards the direction of her house.

Leena lived the exact opposite direction of Ren but their neighborhoods were completely similar. She walked into her house and shut the door behind her; instantly the warm feeling against her legs automatically told her who it was. "Hey Max." the small dog barked as his tail wagged happily. The house was empty as usual. Leena dropped her bags on the couch and flipped on some show. Max followed her through the house as she made herself something to eat, did homework, and relaxed on the couch.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:39 pm
- T i m e P a s s e s -

Ren yawned, leaning against the wall as his friend, Abe, laughed. Ren gave him a lofty smile as his friend, playful as ever, continued to laugh. "Jeez, calm down, it wasn't that funny."
Abe gave another laugh after looking at Ren. "It was the first Ren the Great was denied a girl's phone number. I thought she was a little odd but now I really like her," he commented. He wiped at his eyes. If Ren was his friend, it meant little to no attention from everyone else. Ren was the popular one, Abe was just his friend, an almost add on even though Abe was just as friendly. And to deny Ren when he got pretty much any girl's number was the day he'd die. Yet Ren looked away, to the window. "I wonder why she's like that?"

"Who? Are you talking about Mae?" The sweet girl leaned forward, her soft smile warming up practically any guy's heart. She had soft hair pulled up into a curly fashion, her face small without the need of make up. She wore a pink sweater over her uniform, having to roll up her sleeves every so often since it was big. The trio stuck together since the start of highschool. Abe looked at her with a light blush, composing himself. "No, that girl in my class, Leena," Abe murmured and scratched his head. Mae seemed to pout at this, the attention not directed at her but it didn't matter and her happy face returned. "Let's go to the mall today," she offered since it was a Friday and Mae always enjoyed going out. Abe nodded yet Ren wasn't paying attention. A girl caught his eye, a very familiar one. He stepped forward, waving his hand. "Hey, Leena," he called, spotting her nearby and motioning for her to come over.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 pm
Leena managed to make it to school on time and avoid the numerous stares and criticizing remarks people were making. Leena stopped at her locker and picked up the necessary materials she would need for class. Once in class students were watching her from the corner of their eyes as she took her place at her desk, but not before Ren greeted her and asked her to come over. She sighed and looked down at her feet, noticing the two friends he was with and how not welcoming they looked.

Leena swallowed her pride and strode over to the desk where they called her from, that same emotionless expression on her face that she always carried. Yo." she simply replied to Ren.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:12 pm
Ren's stature teemed to straightened as Leena came over, his radiance brightening. Abe sat at his desk, Mae chattering with him until she looked up, also taken aback by Leena's greeting. "Hey, my friends and I are going out today and were thinking of inviting you," he said in a friendly manner. Abe started to say something but Mae covered his mouth, looking upon Ren and awaiting Leena's response. Ren pocketed his hands. "We were thinking of going out to eat first, my treat, before heading to the mall. Consider taking your sweet 'ol time for little 'ol us?" He asked, a grin on his face. He hoped she gave him a chance, hoping that through this, he'd able to get to know her better.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:24 pm
Leena looked from the boy, to the girl and then back to Ren. She almost had to hold herself up from the words that came out of his mouth; did he just invite her somewhere? Leena wasn't sure how to respond since she had never been invited anywhere before, except for an invitation to a free teeth cleaning at her local dentist's office.

She shuffled her feet a bit and pulled at the bottom of her skirt. Finally Leena looked up and nodded her head in a very uncomfortable, stiff manner. Almost like it was hard for her to accept something as social as this, but something inside of her decided it was probably best to get out and do something.

[[Glad we're finally on at the same time. biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 pm
[ Ah, I know, but with what my busy schedule, It seems I won't be able to get on until the fourth or fifth or something. Anywho, I feel guilty having to log off now. sweatdrop ]

Ren gave an assuring nod and opened his mouth to say something but the bell rang and many shuffled to their seats. Ren looked about before looking at Mae who spied them with her amber eyes. She stood straight and gave a girly smile when Ren looked her way. Ren glanced back to Leena. "I'll meet you at your locker and we'll go, 'kay?" He said with a small wave and followed Mae out, them being in the same class. Abe gave a dissaproving look yet looked away with a displeasured sigh. Ren had a happy face in which Mae commented on, giggling on about something like a girl's intuition.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:52 am
Leena watched the girl interact with Ren and wondered if those two had something going on. She did fit the normal pretty girl status and he seemed to be caught in her attention vortex, but why did she care so much? Once the bell rang she took her seat in the back and tried to ignore the stares and small mumblings of her classmates, they wanted to know why Ren would pay any attention to her. Frankly, Leena didn't know why either. Lastnight, though, talking to Max she decided to try and socialize with Ren instead of ignoring him.

Leena could use a friend anyways. It was true that she spent so much of her time alone and without someone to talk to, but as the days went by the lonely feeling crept in and made her realize how often her parents were gone. The dog was good company but it couldn't sit there and tell her about all the new going ons. Besides, maybe making friends with Ren would stop all the hate mail.

[Don't worry about your absences, sometimes my schedule gets very hectic and I have little time to get on and relay that to people.]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:09 pm
Mae was waiting with Abe outside at the gate. It was busy in the halls right after class. Ren descended to Leena's locker, wary of the people's stares but no one had approached him yet. He shrugged his shoulders, leaning against the wall near Leena's locker, and waited. He was actually suprised Leena agreed to go today. It made him excited as well and he anticpated seeing her. Yet he felt it was all a tad normal. Just hanging out with friends. Plus, Leena ought to be fun, he thought. He ran a hand through his dark hair as he thought, waiting next to Leena's locker and feeling a tad self conscience. He did notice her locker was bare today though mind the few papers sticking out because of hate mail and such. Hopefully it'd die down though. But the poster and vandalism was gone which was a good sign. Ren felt sort of bade for her for being picked on. Just because she didn't speak out and was isolated didn't call for being picked on. Ren would ask her about it later.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:25 pm
Leena managed to get through her last classes for the day without much excitement and headed for her locker. It wasn't until she saw Ren that she remembered they were going to the mall today, she sighed and walked over to where he was standing. Her locker had less hate mail today and she liked it, there were a couple papers but she could just shred them later on.

"I see you are here on time." she pulled out her materials homework that night and placed what she didn't need into the locker. With her sidebag strewn over her body and cellphone stuffed deep down inside she looked up at him and gave him a thumbs up; she was ready to go.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:36 pm
Ren lifted his head, blue eyes twinkling as she took notice of him. "Yeah," he said as an afterthought. He gave a smile, enticed by the idea of going out. "Alright, let's go," he murmured in a happy tone and placed his arm around Leena's shoulders, motioning her along to the door ever so casually. Ren's mood was slightly cheerier, excited to go out today with Leena.

"Ren~ Ah," Mae paused, looking to Leena. After spotting them, she had tottered up to them in a wide grin. She didn't know how to greet Leena though and paused, not knowing how to follow after. "You must be Ren's friend. Well that makes you Mae's friend as well. So please take care of me," she said and held her hand out for a shake. Ren had slipped his arm off Leena's shoulders by then, pocketing his hands. Mae was the bubbly one, very content in the idea that there was another girl around. Abe hung back, a small frown on his lips yet came forward next to Ren. Leena was the one who kicked Ren in the head, mistaking him for Abe who was the one tugging her skirt. he flet uneasy being around this bullied girl yet kept silent.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:03 pm
Leena walked out with Ren and sighed as he put his arm around her neck, she felt a tad uncomfortable as would anyone not used to human contact. Well, from that of the opposite gender that is. When Mae walked up Leena blushed a little at how bubbly the girl was, she could never be that bubbly and happy. She studied the hand a bit and was unaware if she should accept the shake, but she firmly stuck her hand in the girl's and gave a rough shake.

Leena turned back to looking straight forward and was curious of the location they were going to. She never went shopping so she had no idea where anywhere was. "So where are we going exactly?" Leena finally asked, to no one in particular.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:07 pm
Mae's face brightened up at the mentioned location. "The mall!" The group moved forward, heading to the train station. They lived in the suburbs so they'd need to take a quick train to the city. "Hey," Abe called, talking to Ren about something he saw in a magazine in his last period. The two talked while Mae hung around Leena. Mae kept glancing at the girl, curious but hadn't said anything yet until Mae gave another smile. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name. Since your Mae's friend now, we should exchange numbers," she offered in a kind voice, pulling out her pink phone, a star strapped at its end.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:34 am
Leena watched Mae as she talked and was a little surprised at how quickly they had become friends. In a sense, she didn't even get a choice. Leena wondered if she could ever be like Mae, so accepting and bubbly; she knew that day would never come. She shrugged her shoulders and gave Mae her number, now she had more than just her mother in her phone.

"Mall? I am presuming that's a big location with many shops." Leena relayed that like a computer reading a dictionary definition. It was quite obvious that Leena had never been to the mall.

[I am basing my character off of the anime Toradora! Ever seen it? :3]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces