Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 pm
███ βlanc Ғumée ███

User Image

[ *nods* Nosebleed and fangirl worthy, that is why Prussia is win. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]

Blanc laughed at how she squirmed so much that she slipped from his arms. "I don't think your father likes me in the first place" he said with a sheepish grin as he held onto her arms, wanting her close. "Mostly because I'm not a 'lord' as you keep calling me. I'm but a simple police officer from middle class." Blanc sighed and let go as he remembered, full of bitter disappointment. Someone like him couldn't go with a high-class woman like her, even if he wanted to. Society wouldn't allow it. That was why he wasn't invited in the first place. "Come on, I'll introduce you, or rather, reintroduce you to my friend, he should fit you better" he said taking her hand to lead her back. How could he have gotten ahead of himself to think that he could actually be with a beautiful woman like her? And did she have bite! Blanc has never been more intrigued, but of course, it just had to be out of his reach. Something only Gabriel could have, as usual.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:14 pm
Annette reacted, grabbing his wrist and tugging him back. "No." she said simply, looking up at him. Her tone was serious and nearly demanding. She stopped dead in her tracks. Police Officer? Server of the community? Risking his life everyday for the greater good? She was enamored. She certainly approved--and if her father had any sense he would as well. He protected everyone! "I do not want to meet your friend," she remembered him. The man with blue eyes beside Blanc. He had seemed rather timid and, frankly, dull. She let go of his arm, realizing she was being too blunt. She kept her posture and looked to him. "I asked you if you would have tea with me," Annette said simply. "I would like it very much, but if you would rather do something else than hold a conversation with me, I certainly understand." She said, slightly sarcasticly.

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:52 pm
███ βlanc Ғumée ███

User Image

Blanc stopped abrubtly when she stopped. What did she mean that she didn't want to see him? He was obviously more fitting for her than him. But what did he care? They had just met, but that spark had already ignited to a burning flame that was just beginning to spread and he couldn't stop it. Not if he could get her to Gabe. But....she didn't want to. Something about how she sounded and the way she looked, she was being firm. Blanc sighed, but smiled anyways. "You're such a bothersome girl. Tea would be nice" he said as took a strand of her hair and brought it to his lips. Her sarcasm was rather sweet than sour, and he found that rather cute.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:13 pm
Annette smiled blissfuly. "Wonderful. Come to the estate at around noon, yes?" She observed his manerisms. Why on Earth had he wanted her to see his friend? Had he not felt what she did? She pushed the thought from her mind. Blanc agreed to have tea with her. Of course he liked her. She tilted her head, her mouth opening slightly as she gazed over him. "You are by far one of the handsome-st men I have ever seem, Mr. Fumee."

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:30 pm
███ βlanc Ғumée ███

User Image

"Noon?" Blanc repeated slowly, thinking about how he still had to go to work around that time. Of course, he couldn't pass up on such an opportunity. Just this once was okay, wasn't it? "Why not?" he said as he smiled down at her. Was it just dumb luck to have been at the party at the right time? Maybe not. The way they were so attracted to each other, it had to have been fate. Though he was surprised to have heard her say something so bold as to tell him that he was 'the most handsomest man she had ever seen'.
"And you, milady" he said as he tilted his head in the same direction, copying her "Are the most beautiful woman I have gazed on. And that is not a lie, I assure you." He wasn't sure what he saw in those other women now. They were history, and he wanted this girl right now and in his future.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm
Annette twidled her fingers anxiously. She was too exicted to play the piano, and much to worried to play the violin. Silently, she sat in the parlor, looking out the open window. It was a bright, beautiful December morning, a day after her party--a day after she met the man of her dreams, Blanc Fumee. The tall, handsome, mysterious police officer from the middle class. A slight pink blush came to her cheeks at the thought. Her maids had been cleaning and preparing the tea and cakes--Annette wanting everything to be perfect. She had tried on nearly every one of her dressed before deciding on an elegent, rose colored gown. She made sure there was not a flaw on her pale face, nor a golden lock out of place. The clock ticked near noon. Annette was nearly holding her breath.

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:49 pm
███ βlanc Ғumée ███

User Image

Blanc hoped that he'd at least look decent, since he was in his uniform for work. It wasn't something you would wear to tea, but he wasn't sure how long he'd have to stay. He arrived in what seemed like a rather pricey car, but it wasn't his. Blanc had to ask a favor of Gabriel to see if he could get a ride here, since it wasn't the season to be riding around on his motorcycle with the icy roads. As he walked up the steps to the massive mansion that her family had owned, he couldn't help but grow a little nervous, his heart just beginning to race thinking about her. A maid came to lead him to where Annette was while he looked around at the interior of the home as he passed by. It was beautiful, but the moment he stopped to look at Annette and the way she practically glowed in the sunlight by the window, everything else seemed dull compared to her. She was like a perfect statue, every hair on her head perfectly in place, smooth ivory skin that seemed to have been begging to be stroked, and the way her elegant figure fitted with the dress around her waist that Blanc couldn't believe he had been holding onto the previous night. Blanc stood there for a moment, dumbstruck before shaking his head lightly and smiled as he strided over to take a bow and take her hand to his lips. "I apologize if I'm late, milady" he said as he stood up straight again, still holding onto her hand and her gaze. How could he have been late? He would have missed the chance to soak in all of this and still not have enough.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:56 pm
Annette stood slowly, smiling at the man. She was so happy he showed! And his uniform--it was simply dashing on him. The lines, the metals, the trousers, the shoes--he certainly looked like a gentleman! She beamed at him. "Oh, it's no trouble, really--won't you come sit?"
She scurried to the table and began to pour the tea, like the woman would in the afternoons her husband was home. She quickly put two lumps of sugar in her own and brought it to herself. "It's Earl Grey, I hope you don't mind."
Annette scanned the man. To think that he came was incredible. She had half thought he was just flirting in the hope that he would be able to get her into the sack that evening. He proved otherwise. She hummed happily at the taste of her warm tea as she sipped it. "Mm, I'm so pleased you were able to come, Mr. Fumee."
She wondered if he realized that her mother and father were not home. They would not have approved of such a meeting. This was secret.

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm
███ βlanc Ғumée ███

User Image

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world, or rather, to be more accurate, my job" Blanc chuckled lightly as he followed after her to table and sat across from her as he watched her moved around with such grace. What was she getting so worried about him not showing up? What man was dense enough to not show up? He was simply stirring the tea around until he finally caught himself staring at her. "Where are your parents by now?" he asked shaking his head, trying not to be rude about staring. But he just couldn't help it, the way her bright green eyes just drew in his crimson red ones.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:37 pm
"...At my father's bank," she said softly. "My mother always goes on Mondays. It helps their marriage." Annette said distantly, taking a small Eclair off of the array of small cakes. She felt horrible eating in front of Blanc, but she was simply starving. She hadn't eaten all day. She bit into it and swallowed, before taking another sip of tea.
"If you need to leave at any time, feel free to. I know how demanding a man's job can be--I already feel guilty pulling you away for this long." She said softly, setting down her cup. Had he been staring at her? She felt her heart rise. Goodness, she hoped so. She smiled softly to him, at a bit of a loss for conversation. "So, if I may ask, that other woman you danced with the other evening..." she smiled coyly, crossing her legs. "She looked rather...well, not very good."

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm
███ βlanc Ғumée ███

User Image

"I see" Blanc took a sip from the tea to try to keep himself from being impolite with all the staring. He stopped however when she asked about the other woman and he looked up as he put the cup down. "Whatever do you mean?" he asked simply with a smile. There was nothing to hide, such as his feelings. They were never intended for the other woman, it was just to tease this young woman and boy, did it do a number to have her ask about it now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:23 pm
Annette smirked, waving her hand as if it were a trivial matter. She finished her eclair before speaking again. "Just that-- for you to ask such a lady to dance...you must have had other intensions, am I right, Mr. Fumee?" Of course she was. Even if he tried to hide it, it would be no use. Annette smiled sweetly, knowing she was being quite the pistol. "Of course, those intentions would be to make me jealouse, because you, I belive, are as attracted to me as I am to you. Correct?" She chuckled softly. "After all, you can't take your eyes off me."

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:39 pm
███ βlanc Ғumée ███

User Image

"I cannot confirm or deny that" Blanc said with a low laugh as he dodged her questions and assumptions with averting eyes that seemed to find the hazel colored drink more interesting. "But I can say that I wouldn't be here or anywhere else if the woman wasn't so unbearbly attractive." He couldn't help but smile with a look of satisfaction as he looked up at her with that same charming smile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:54 pm
She blushed and looked down at her crink, avoiding looking at his smile. Annette felt as though she would melt if she looked. "Oh!" the young girl gasped, putting down her tea. "Y-you would like some entertainment, how rude of me." Annette quickly moved to her harp that was seated by the piano and violin, resting her fingers on the strings.
She felt as though she was being a terrible hostess, asking personal questions, taking him away from his job, not providing music. Annette shook lightly and began to play, gently humming the words, attempting to think of further conversation.
God, he was so handsome. He was perfect--and Annette couldn't help but feel she was not at all worthy of him.
"Chuaigh mé chun aonaigh is dhíol mé mo bhó
Ar chúig phunta airgid is ar ghiní bhuí óir
Má ólaim an t-airgead is má bhronnaim an t-ór
Ó cad é sin do'n té sin nach mbaineann sin dó..."

The music she sung calmed her nerves some. Her eyes shut, her body moving with her hands as they moved across the strings. She remembered the parties she used to perform for, feeling that this preformance was possibly her most important yet...since it was for the man she was increasingly smitten with--she was even tempted to say in love with.

gaaras and milk

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 pm
███ βlanc Ғumée ███

User Image

"Oh, you don't-" Blanc said as he stood up when she did to move over to where a harp resided, but sat down, not wanting to be rude as she played and just simply listened peacefully. This woman.... Blanc couldn't help but think as he watched her blush and now avoided his eyes Has such elegance, beauty, grace, spice, and when she smiled it just makes my whole day. And now she was going to showcase her talents? What doesn't this girl have? Was she perhaps too high class for him? Of course, Blanc was distracted by his own thoughts and didn't catch himself until he was standing near by her, drawn to her musical voice and soft fingers almost caressing the strings. It was just incredible to even have known that such a woman existed, and even more surprising to him that he had even caught her attention. Usually people equal or greater to her status would look down on him and toss him to the side like any old garbage, but she didn't. Instead of pushing up against him like other women did when they wanted his attention, she moved away to get him to come closer. It was just amazing what could happen in one night.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff