Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Calder/TG Plot Thread - Need Plots/Meeting New Characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:20 am
Seussi

Cafeteria or the library mostly ^_^ Sometimes the gym if he's training, but that's pretty rare for him (too laaazzzzy) or just..wandering the halls at his painfully slow pace. XD

TG would not be in a gym OR the library. Cafeteria - probably to scope out what is edible and complain about it. I'll set something up for them tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm
MoonKitsune

TG would not be in a gym OR the library. Cafeteria - probably to scope out what is edible and complain about it. I'll set something up for them tonight.

Sounds good <3  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:25 pm
Seussi

Sounds good <3

For You  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 pm
I offer up my demon girly for either. c8 She'd love to have tea parties with Calder, and would probably get surprisingly a bit flustered around TG. xD flirting = does not compute = does not know how to handle. 8V  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:41 pm
musicaloner7
I offer up my demon girly for either. c8 She'd love to have tea parties with Calder, and would probably get surprisingly a bit flustered around TG. xD flirting = does not compute = does not know how to handle. 8V

Well, she barely wears anything, so he'd probably hit on her, though he might smack at her moths.

Calder would LOVE her. He likes to be in the woods, so he's very earthy. He'd also love a tea party - though might make that an ORP since others have requested that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:45 pm
MoonKitsune

Well, she barely wears anything, so he'd probably hit on her, though he might smack at her moths.

Calder would LOVE her. He likes to be in the woods, so he's very earthy. He'd also love a tea party - though might make that an ORP since others have requested that.

haha, that's fine.

Ahh~ To be honest, I'm really bad at ORP's, unfortunately. ^^;

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:07 pm
musicaloner7
MoonKitsune

haha, that's fine.

Ahh~ To be honest, I'm really bad at ORP's, unfortunately. ^^;

[Oh, we can do a tea rp then. Calder loves tea, and he loves talking. They could chat about anything. He's very social, and tea is something his mother always insisted he drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 pm
Mkay!  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Trundlebug

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 pm
MK~ I'd love to rp any of them with Am?

She is likewise brand new (haven't finished filling out her dorm thread yet). But gist of her personality is very stereotypically "monster"; she's pretty dumb and brutish and is ruled by her belly.

I think her meeting TG might be fun? Am has very poor vision, and anything that is red in color is food to her. So she might think TG is a very big snack. XD Plus I think she totally fits the bill of "oh great a stupid monster".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 am
Trundlebug

She is likewise brand new (haven't finished filling out her dorm thread yet). But gist of her personality is very stereotypically "monster"; she's pretty dumb and brutish and is ruled by her belly.

I think her meeting TG might be fun? Am has very poor vision, and anything that is red in color is food to her. So she might think TG is a very big snack. XD Plus I think she totally fits the bill of "oh great a stupid monster".

Sounds good! TG will probably either insult her or use her as muscle. Nothing like a nice pet to keep in your corner for the future.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 pm
Trundlebug

Did you want me to set up the rp or you?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 pm
musicaloner7
Mkay!

Did you want me to set up or you?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:27 am
I'd love if you could. cx  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 pm
Would Calder be interested in finding Valentino wandering around lost? Valentino is pretty disheveled and just emerging from his lab. I doubt he'd recognize Calder at first. It would be a good time for Calder to get some revenge for being called a pony by Valentino.  

Valandal

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:08 pm
Valandal
Would Calder be interested in finding Valentino wandering around lost? Valentino is pretty disheveled and just emerging from his lab. I doubt he'd recognize Calder at first. It would be a good time for Calder to get some revenge for being called a pony by Valentino.

Calder would be game to meet him again. He's changed a bit, but he would still take offense to being called a pony. I only vaguely remember their encounter though. I'll have to read back again, but I'd love for them to meet up again.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff