Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loudpurplewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:12 am
buckwolvhoosier
loudpurplewolf
When the events of 9/11 happened, a family member of mine was working there. A firefighter was carrying her out of the building, and everyone was rushing to get out. Her arm got caught on something, and the force of the people pushing to get out ripped her arm off. Also, another family member owned a dance studio a few blocks away from the twin towers. Thankfully they are both okay.

OMG!!! Those details made me cringe and almost cry. I am SO sorry what happened to your family members, but I am glad they both survived.

Thankyou, and I forgot to write that someone found her arm and it was sewn back on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 am
I was 4 when the attacks happened.
I don't remember much except that I left preschool early that day
and that my mother told me people flew into towers. I though she meant It
was a mistake, like a plane accidentally flew into a tower, not until I was
6 or 7 did I realize what really had happened.  

V2Mew

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 am
loudpurplewolf
buckwolvhoosier
loudpurplewolf
When the events of 9/11 happened, a family member of mine was working there. A firefighter was carrying her out of the building, and everyone was rushing to get out. Her arm got caught on something, and the force of the people pushing to get out ripped her arm off. Also, another family member owned a dance studio a few blocks away from the twin towers. Thankfully they are both okay.

OMG!!! Those details made me cringe and almost cry. I am SO sorry what happened to your family members, but I am glad they both survived.

Thankyou, and I forgot to write that someone found her arm and it was sewn back on.

Wow! That makes me feel a lot better, and she is VERY lucky. God Bless her!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 am
V2Mew
I was 4 when the attacks happened.
I don't remember much except that I left preschool early that day
and that my mother told me people flew into towers. I though she meant It
was a mistake, like a plane accidentally flew into a tower, not until I was
6 or 7 did I realize what really had happened.

At first we all thought the same-that is was an accident, but then we saw a second plane crash into the other tower. At that point we knew America was being attacked. We did not know why, we just knew many people were mercilessly killed.  

buckwolvhoosier

loudpurplewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:30 am
buckwolvhoosier
loudpurplewolf
buckwolvhoosier
loudpurplewolf

Thankyou! I appreciate your support alot!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:36 am
I was 8... I had just started 3rd grade. I lived in Hawaii at the time it happened, 6 hours in time difference. I remember waking up early wondering why my parents were up and why my mom looked like she had been crying.

She told me that a lot of people were going to be upset because a lot of bad things had happened... when I got to school our teacher explained it to us. And when I got home my parents also talked to me about it and explained more.

I remember I cried because I was scared and sad. : (  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 am
loudpurplewolf
buckwolvhoosier
loudpurplewolf
buckwolvhoosier
loudpurplewolf

^^

Thankyou! I appreciate your support alot!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 am
MiaIkumis#1Fan
I was 8... I had just started 3rd grade. I lived in Hawaii at the time it happened, 6 hours in time difference. I remember waking up early wondering why my parents were up and why my mom looked like she had been crying.

She told me that a lot of people were going to be upset because a lot of bad things had happened... when I got to school our teacher explained it to us. And when I got home my parents also talked to me about it and explained more.

I remember I cried because I was scared and sad. : (

It was very sad. crying  

buckwolvhoosier

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 am
I remember coming home from school that day and watching it on TV. I was to young to even think what was going on at the time to be honest but as I grew up it left a long lasting impact on my life.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:00 am
I remember 9/11 like it happened just yesterday.. I was 8 years old and my entire family was asleep when the first plane hit. I remember my parents getting a phone call from one of our friends telling my dad to turn on the tv and switch it to CNN. My mom woke both me and my brother up to watch. I was in complete shock, I wanted to fall to my knees. I jaw was literally on the floor as I watched the second plane it. I was absolutely devistanted, watching the towers colapse was the hardest thing I could ever watch. I will never forget the lives lost, the innocent and the hero's, along with the lives that we continue to loose to ensure our safety and freedom. May God bless their souls.  

xPinkandBlackx

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:13 am
buckwolvhoosier
K i m z y
buckwolvhoosier
K i m z y
I didn't do much on the day of 9/11. I pretty much stayed at my gran and grandad's and watched the news in utter horror.
We all couldn't believe what happened to the poor Americans.

So you are not an American? Where are you from if I may ask? It was a very tragic day and my heart goes out to all those families who lost loved ones.

I come from the United Kingdom.

All right. I always like hearing how people from other countries feel about this even, so thanks for your input ^^

Well, I watched a movie called ''Flight 93'' on the television last night and afterwards it made me feel all depressed knowing that those people tried to fight to stay alive as they tried to smash their way through the cockpit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 am

My respect to those who helped the victims. And my prayers for all who died and for their families that are still struggling.
More should be done for the heroes and the families of the victims.
But, honestly, I want to forget.
What happened that day was traumatizing.
I don't want to talk about it.
I don't want to read about.
I don't want to watch anything related to it.
So why am I posting here?
Maybe I just needed to share my thoughts.
sweatdrop

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Ghost Wolf15

Dapper Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 pm
I was in kindergaten when it happened, but that day I rememeber that I was home sick. And I remember my grandma and my mom crying and freaking out, though I didn't understand why.
Does anyone else think its ironic yet really creepy that it happened on 9/11. the same number for emergance sevice?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 pm
K i m z y
buckwolvhoosier
K i m z y
buckwolvhoosier
K i m z y
I didn't do much on the day of 9/11. I pretty much stayed at my gran and grandad's and watched the news in utter horror.
We all couldn't believe what happened to the poor Americans.

So you are not an American? Where are you from if I may ask? It was a very tragic day and my heart goes out to all those families who lost loved ones.

I come from the United Kingdom.

All right. I always like hearing how people from other countries feel about this even, so thanks for your input ^^

Well, I watched a movie called ''Flight 93'' on the television last night and afterwards it made me feel all depressed knowing that those people tried to fight to stay alive as they tried to smash their way through the cockpit.

That movie was on TV a few days ago and I watched it. What always gets me is at the end where the passengers took over the plane, but it was too late to pull up.  

buckwolvhoosier

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 pm
buckwolvhoosier

That movie was on TV a few days ago and I watched it. What always gets me is at the end where the passengers took over the plane, but it was too late to pull up.

That's the part that had me feeling miserable and then suddenly the sad music didn't help either. sad  
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff