Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
A lady who loves ladies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:57 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Yeah, I can't say I'm an animal lover too since I'm really picky on what types of animals I like.
And I want to see the kitty too~ oh question, is cat years the same as dog years or is it the same as human years? Is 6 yrs in cat years considered old or young for kitties?
Cats live a little longer than dogs. She's about in her early to mid 30s in human years right now.

And for a pic... here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/ReiHino85/Kitty-1.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Yeah, I can't say I'm an animal lover too since I'm really picky on what types of animals I like.
And I want to see the kitty too~ oh question, is cat years the same as dog years or is it the same as human years? Is 6 yrs in cat years considered old or young for kitties?
Cats live a little longer than dogs. She's about in her early to mid 30s in human years right now.

And for a pic... here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/ReiHino85/Kitty-1.jpg

Awww, it's so cute! Though kinda wished she was fatter because fat kitties look so adorable.
So what ya doing now besides on gaia?  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:02 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Awww, it's so cute! Though kinda wished she was fatter because fat kitties look so adorable.
Trying to figure out what to eat. I got popular suddenly so I've been here chatting with a few people. XD

My slacker self also needs to practice. I haven't worked on my voice in a couple days.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:05 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Trying to figure out what to eat. I got popular suddenly so I've been here chatting with a few people. XD

My slacker self also needs to practice. I haven't worked on my voice in a couple days.

Hmmm, you should eat ice cream cause it's like awesome lol. What do ya mean by your slacker self though =x. And you're a singer!?
Or is this another kind of voice you're talking bout =p.
Btw, hopes emotes don't annoying you; I'm a chronic emote abuser >=D!  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:11 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Hmmm, you should eat ice cream cause it's like awesome lol. What do ya mean by your slacker self though =x. And you're a singer!?
Oh no, I love them too. But not all the new ones show up on here. v.v;

I do it just for fun. I love to sing. I take lessons every Wednesday.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:19 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Oh no, I love them too. But not all the new ones show up on here. v.v;

I do it just for fun. I love to sing. I take lessons every Wednesday.

Hmmm, do ya play any instruments then? Also what kinds of songs do ya sing :[]?
And yea, I don't particularly like gaia emotes, especially on the im cause it ruins my regular symbol emotes >=p  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:28 pm
Alicia_Atroce
And yea, I don't particularly like gaia emotes, especially on the im cause it ruins my regular symbol emotes >=p
For now I just sing. My teacher also does piano though. I'd like to eventually get some lessons from her though.
Most of them are silly. But the yatta one is so cute! I can't use it in the guilds though. :X  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:49 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
For now I just sing. My teacher also does piano though. I'd like to eventually get some lessons from her though.
Most of them are silly. But the yatta one is so cute! I can't use it in the guilds though. :X

I'm not sure what one is the yatta one lol. I'm not too much of a fan emotes that shows yellowness >3>
How long have ya been singing? I would sing too! Except for the horrible fact that my singing is like nails on a chalkboard...  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:56 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

I'm not sure what one is the yatta one lol. I'm not too much of a fan emotes that shows yellowness >3>
How long have ya been singing? I would sing too! Except for the horrible fact that my singing is like nails on a chalkboard...
Lawl. It's not that bad.
I've been singing since I can remember. I used to be a dork and make up songs when I was a kid. Basically putting anything to music. It was funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:04 am
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Lawl. It's not that bad.
I've been singing since I can remember. I used to be a dork and make up songs when I was a kid. Basically putting anything to music. It was funny.

Don't really think that's a dork like quality, I think it's pretty cool to try and make up songs ;3. Hell, I bet most kids do that nowadays also.
And my singing is that bad lol... Never really took any classes, but yeah, when i sing, people think it's a ghost trying to scare them. O_O...  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 am
Alicia_Atroce
Don't really think that's a dork like quality, I think it's pretty cool to try and make up songs ;3. Hell, I bet most kids do that nowadays also.
And my singing is that bad lol... Never really took any classes, but yeah, when i sing, people think it's a ghost trying to scare them. O_O...
If people actually think that, that's mean. It should just be fun. That's how I see it at least.

Mmm... I just had some ramen. A cheapo meal that was less than a quarter. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:14 am
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
If people actually think that, that's mean. It should just be fun. That's how I see it at least.

Aww, now I'm craving for ramen too... Haven't had that in like years!! Or couple of months, I'm not exactly sure >.<
What kind did ya have?
Mmm, for me singing is only fun when no one is around to hear it lol. I'm not to into showing people how I do things <_< especially if it might cause embarrassing faux pas.  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:22 am
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Aww, now I'm craving for ramen too... Haven't had that in like years!! Or couple of months, I'm not exactly sure >.<
What kind did ya have?
Mmm, for me singing is only fun when no one is around to hear it lol. I'm not to into showing people how I do things <_< especially if it might cause embarrassing faux pas.
Spicy chicken. Hehe I was kinda broke this week.

So what kind of things do you do for fun?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:27 am
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

What kind did ya have?
Spicy chicken. Hehe I was kinda broke this week.

So what kind of things do you do for fun?

Mmm, I play alot of video games, sleep alot too, I write a lil but I have yet to actually finish anything I've started so yeah, and I listen to music, all of that while procrasinating on what I need to do! >=D
How bout you? What do you do for fun other than singing?  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:39 am
Alicia_Atroce
Mmm, I play alot of video games, sleep alot too, I write a lil but I have yet to actually finish anything I've started so yeah, and I listen to music, all of that while procrasinating on what I need to do! >=D
How bout you? What do you do for fun other than singing?
Hmm. I read webcomics, (Well, I read a lot in general actually) I like to find new restaurants around town, or I'll go down to the beach. It's right near my mom's house, so it works out good.  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff