Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Darius' Scary Place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image Griffin stepped inside and took a look around. The bed was certainly large enough and he had room to move about. "This will do nicely." he said turning back to face Darius. "Thank you." He began to move about making himself familiar with his new dwelling.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius' eyes followed Griffin as he wandered around the room, watching his reaction. It was slightly amusing to just watch him check everything out. "You are welcome." Almost like a cute little puppy. A sinister chuckle came from him as he stepped inside the room. "Well, you are lucky enough to have your own bathroom. I'll also allow you to go with me later to get you some new clothes. I don't want to see you walking around naked, and I will not have you wear those clothes any longer than you need to. Unless I can wash them."

[[OOC: Rawr! Sorry... >3< ]]  

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image Griffin lifted his eyes from the exquisite carving on the dresser to look at Darius. "That would be preferable." he said in response to the reaper's comment about going to get new clothing. He was well aware the tattered garments he'd been left with after all was taken from him, and he was thrown into the life that led him here, had begun to stink.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius stood there for a moment longer in silence, eying Griffin. Finally he nodded and began to speak. "Would you like me to give you a tour of the rest of the house now, or after you can freshen up a bit? I'll lend you a set of my clothing to wear for the time being. After that I can prepare you a meal if you are hungry enough." He was only being so nice since it was the first day of his arrival. Once the day was over he would expect him to fend for himself.

[[OOC: ]]  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:29 am
User Image Griffin gave him a small smile. "The only thing I believe I need to know at the moment is if there are any more places that are off limits. And then I believe I will rest a bit. If you'll call me when dinner is ready."
He was truly exhausted by all the jostling and loading and transport.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius held a gloved finger to his chin thoughtfully, thinking for a split second. "No, I believe there really isn't. However, I wouldn't advise going into the lower basement rooms if you can't handle the sight of tortured souls." He smiled devilishly with a nod before giving a slight bow and heading out of the room. "Sleep well, Griffin."

Now it was time to figure out what the those two wanted, though it was always easy to figure out. As he entered the kitchen he heard a soft thump come from over head, then soft giggling. He chuckled and shook his head. "Chicken it is," he mumbled to himself, quickly preparing a dish that contained some chicken.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image He nodded in reply and settled into the large comfortable bed. "Ah so much better than those horrible little cots." he murmured into the pillow. It was like heaven, well what he could guess was heaven.
But then something Darius said began to bug him a little. Tormented souls? Just who is this guy? he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius was humming a strange tune mindlessly while he continued to prepare the food. The first thing he was making was homemade chicken nuggets, which he quickly put in the oven. Those were for the other two. Their desires were that of a small child, as was their attitude it seemed most of the time. For Griffin and himself was a fancy and extravagant chicken Braciole with pasta.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image After a while he began to smell the vapors of dinner wafting up through the house. He breathed it deep. If the scent alone was this delicious, he couldn't wait to taste it. Getting to his feet he made his way downstairs following the smell like a blood hound.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

A timer that was built into the oven began to go off which brought Darius over to the stove. He quickly put on some mittens and pulled out the tray of chicken nuggets. He set the tray on the stove-top and went to get two plates, filling each plate equally with the nuggets. In an instant the two appeared in the doorway.

"Hello, Girls, it's nice to see you. I'm sorry to say but our guest will be eating with me as of now." Darius smiled encouragingly as he handed the two their plates. They both glanced at him warily before taking the plates from him, bowing slightly, and disappearing. Not soon after the timer went off again and he went to collect and set the rest of the meal and his tea on the table.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:02 am
User Image Griffin came into the dining room and smiled. "It smells delicious." he said as he settled into the place set for him. He was looking forward to a sustaining meal for the first time in months.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:11 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius smiled at Griffin as he entered the room. He didn't seat himself quite yet though. "Thank you. Is there anything you'd like to drink besides Tea? If so I'll get you it right now." He stood behind his own seat waiting for Griffin's answer.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image "Tea is just fine." Griffin said with a smile. "It will be wonderful after the brackish water they've had us drinking for the past three months." He let out a relaxed sigh. Tea, ah yes that would be perfect.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius gave him a slight nod of understanding before proceeding to sit down. He poored a cup of the tea once it was done and slid the cup over to Griffin. Then he poored his own cup of tea. "You can fill your plate with as much as you want." It's not like he needed much to sustain himself anyways.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image Griffin settled in and piled his plate with the wonderful smelling food. As soon as he took a bite he closed his eyes and let out a low, contented groan before taking a gulp of the tea. "Divine..." he murmured. "Absolutely delicious." After a few minutes of eating he looked up at Darius. "May I ask why you chose me?"  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff