Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kidnapped...Again? [NA/O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 pm
[A]shriel

Ashriel sighed, sitting on her porch, drawing in a new comic strip. She grinned as it turned out just right, just how she wanted it. The damsel saves herself. If only that happened in real life...the girl groaned, stuffing her sketch book in her messenger bag before standing up. She looked about before stepping out on the sidewalk, heading down it. Now just to head for her friend's house. They were supposed to go to the costume shop together. Hopefully, she would be at home, and Ash wouldn't be kidnapped before getting there.

[I] am sick of being kidnapped.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:52 pm
A young woman in the blue uniform of a police officer sat, dour-faced, at a table by the window of a coffee house, sipping coffee from a mug. She sighed. She may have been in uniform, but that didn't mean she was on duty. She'd gone into the station that morning and had been told she had meter maid duty for the day. Another easy job. The department heads never gave her anything better than basic patrols.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:22 pm
Celestia Forge

User ImageCelest was up and early, mostly on the computer and reading a book for school. Getting some early school work done, if only a small bit. She worked on getting dressed before Ash would come over, she was excited for the costume shop. She wanted to pick an early one for halloween "Yay!" she yipped, getting her make-up right as she went out the door with her purse and pulled out her phone 'Outside, I'll start heading to your house' texted, unkown that Ash was already on her way, they'd meet up half way if anything. She was thinking of being a clown, everyone was afraid of those lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 pm
Remy's alarm buzzed and the hung-over hero groaned and sat up, turned the alarm off and blinked a couple of times. I really need to be a billionaire for this whole hero thing to work out. Remy thought and yawned as he got up to go find his clothes. I mean sure, I'm up to my eyeballs in swooning chicks and plenty of alcohol to fill a lake, but that sh*t doesn't pay. Remy thought with a sigh as he finally got dressed and began combing through the fridge for leftovers. "I gotta thank that mayor, if it wasn't for him throwing a party every time I put that one guy in jail, I'd be out on the streets, dead in an alley somewhere. Ah, those little hotdogs they served on toothpicks. Score." Remy chirped as he grabbed the plate, devoured its contents and put it in the sink. "Okay, now for another day of saying Giggity and fighting crime, and if I have some free time, maybe I'll go see if my arch-nemesis wants to play checkers." Remy said with a chuckle as he grabbed his jacket, shades, keys and iPod before heading outside for a little walk.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:18 am
Prince hadn't slept the whole night. He was busy putting together a blaster ray for today's "expedition" or what he calls "part of his courtship". He had on his jumper suit although his villainous, all-white 'uniform' was just underneath it, showing some parts of the elegant garments reminiscent of a 19th century gentleman's attire but with a trench coat and a modernized quality to it. He had his adjusting monocle on as well since he used it to zoom in and out to make sure his inventions are perfect when he gets to use them. Over his face was a soldering mask and in his hand, a soldering iron. The sparks flew up uncontrollably revealing a scene that looks like an old science fiction movie. The prince was working in the darkness, lighted only by the orange light surrounded by machinery and humanoid dolls.

The cranky prince finished his little 'project' at around six o'clock in the morning and he got off his chair, dropping the soldering iron on the table and taking off his mask, only to drop on the floor, exhausted, with his disheveled brown bangs falling onto his face as he tried to blow them out of his field of view. His smart computer that ran the security system of his new hideout made an alarm noise and a small LCD screen came down from above supported by a mechanical arm until it was near enough to Prince's face to annoy the life out of him.

"Good morning, Sir James Francis Ellington. Lady Ashriel has gone out of the house. What would you like to do?" Several options popped up on the screen from which the prince could choose. "Shut up! It isn't a good morning. And stop calling me 'sir'. That makes me sound like a knight" he managed to say in mumbles. The supercomputer replied, "Oh! But I thought you wanted to be addressed with respect?" Prince sighed, thinking of reprogramming the computer's 'brain' since it turns out, apparently, he hadn't done a good job. "Uhh... Let's see. How about 'Your Higness'?" The computer rejected his request, stating on the screen the requirements of being called 'Your Highness', one of which stating you have to belong to a royal family.

Prince sat up, groaning before he replied, still angry, "You know what? Just call me Cloud Prince like the rest of them and get me my breakfast before I shut you down!" He tapped the LCD screen several times, inputting his password and choosing from the weapons in his inventory to be readied before he plopped back down on the floor out of sheer exhaustion. "I sure bet Ash wouldn't do this to me" He grumbled.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:57 am
Even though her lousy appartment was only a block or so away from the hideout, Bea would call in just to make sure Boss knew that she was on her way. After all, one never knew what sort of things could happen, right? Well, at least as far as annoying people, traffic, and other various factors went. Being careful as to not expose the contents of her purse, Bea whipped out her cellphone to do just that. As she waited to hear whether or not he'd answer this morning, Beatrice walked quickly and with a stride in her step, not daring to waste any more time than necessary. Part of her couldn't help but feel embarassed with herself, going as far as she did to make herself out to be as attentive and effective an employee as possible. It was a wonder why she chose to be a full-time henchman versus attending college like she should've.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:54 pm
"Okay, what's on the to-do list besides sober up and get wasted?" Remy asked to himself as he fondled around in his pockets for a piece of crumpled up paper. "Lets see, I'm up, I remembered to put pants on, I ate, have keys, ah here it is: Annoy the f*ck out of someone. But who?" Remy pondered as his brain flipped through its contact list. Arch enemy, nah. Arch Enemy's sexy hench? Hmm, pass. Then there's our flustered donut-hating meter-maid, nope. Ash, on the Do-not-bug list, Ash's friend, tried and failed. God, why is there no one to annoy?! Remy thought with a frustrated sigh. "I suppose I could go run a marathon or something just for the hell of it." Remy said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:44 am
"Prince from the clouds, my foot!" He was grumbling to himself when his cellphone rang. He searched through his coat to find the little thing, advanced as it was, the ringtone pissed him off but it was necessary or he wouldn't even bother picking it up.

"Oh, Beatrice! You're on your way?" He asked, now knowing someone's there to pick up after him. "Alright, when you get here, could you please pick me off the floor, get me on some kind of cushion and get my breakfast from the microwave? I'm sure Evil Genius Assistance 2000 has got my breakfast ready. I'm just too lazy to get it." Evil Genus Assistance 2000 or EGA for short was what Prince called his computer for the heck of it. He, himself, stayed on the floor, listening to the sound of the supercomputer readying his 'toys' and placing them on the table for him to pick up later. "Oh, Ash. Wonderful Ashriel. I wish to visit you now. If only I could pick myself off the floor"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:38 am
Beatrice smiled slightly, amused at how Prince was just as childish as ever. "Sure, Boss. Your wish is my command." she replied in a genuinely warm tone, her spirit dropping right as Ashriel was mentioned once more. This was no surprise to Bea, but it was still horribly annoying. How come he couldn't realise by now how Ash despised him?! ...Oh wait, charming lack of common sense. "What are you planning for her today, if I might ask?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 am
[-aya, you already know my size rules...and mouse is in a hurry, cannot post...-]

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:59 pm
[A]shriel

Ashriel jumped as her phone buzzed. Huh? The girl grabbed it out of her pocket, sighing as she read the text. Let me guess. You didn't read my last text. We are meeting at YOUR place. She typed as she walked, hurrying to her friend's house. After all, her house was much closer to the costume shot.

[D]oes she ever actually read her texts?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:08 pm
Gigi looked up from her coffee as a motion from outside caught her eye. She rolled her eyes and looked back down. Just a girl texting while she walked. Wait a minute. Her head shot back up. Wasn't that the girl who kept getting kidnapped? A small smile started to spread across Gigi's face. Maybe the girl would get kidnapped again! She blinked and shook her head to rid herself of the thought. What was she doing, thinking like that? A police officer is not supposed to hope someone will be kidnapped just so she can get called in for a job. But, still, getting called in would mean a chance to see the Cloud Prince again...She sighed and sipped her coffee. What an amazing policewoman she was, she thought sarcastically, having a crush on a villain. Just the opposite of the reason she'd joined the force in the first place.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:30 pm
[-Sorry, honey. I was posting in different guilds so my mind kinda went on autopilot when I was formatting. Of course, I have some pre-formated ones but... I'm using a different computer. My real computer is up for repair. How depressing... -]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:12 am
Celestia Forge

User ImageCelest looked back at her phone that gave off a sound from the faerie in Zelda 'Hey Listen!' . Looking over the message she sighed, dumbfounded in realization and nodded to herself. "Oh my.." she muttered, and stopped before she could leave her property and stood there. She looked down the sidewalk to see Ash running her way and she waved her fingers in a hello. She felt an urge to race her to the halloween shop with her running, but that would be an annoyance most likely.  

MindxHunter

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 am
"Planning, eh?" Prince asked before he actually started to think. "Actually, I haven't thought of that yet. But I thought we should bring my blaster ray, drill tank, sonar screech and snack machine"

Of course, he would come over prepared and end up not using a lot of the things he decided to bring but that's how he was. Any who, he could use the remote controlled drill tank to bust out of jail or even just use his sonar screech to distract the guards while he stole the keys. Either way, no matter how prepared he comes, that perverted s.o.b hero would still catch him and throw him in jail without even thinking first to make sure he couldn't actually escape. "Well, I've got you, Ash and a drill tank. What more could I ask for?" Prince laughed loudly over the phone, thinking about what he'd do this time. It seems as though he had exhausted all means of grand entrances and magnificent schemes only to be embarrassed in the end. Somehow, he didn't think about that.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff