Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Elijah Anderson's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

Words that enchant.. Skin soft as silk. And a lovely taste of heaven..

Marcus nodded some, "I'll be fine. I have had much worse than this."He brought a hand up, almost wanting to touch the hand that Elijah had on his forehead. His hands were cool and soft, making him feel almost weaker but not of his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah tilted his head some, looking at Marcus again. he nodded and stood, running his hand through his hair, "Are you well enough for me to give you a tour of the house or do you wish to stay in your room and relax?" He asked him, looking at him as he stretched, then made his way to the door, trying to sort through the thoughts racing through his mind at the moment.  

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

"I would like to rest first."Marcus said, glancing at the two white fluffy cat liek ears that rested upon his masters head. Again an urge to reach up and touch them ran through his mind, but he kept himself form doing it. It seemed a bit of silence went by before Marcus spoke again, "But if it be possible, could you remove this metal form my wings?" A bit of pain showed in Marcus's voice. The metal was causing him pain though he didn't show it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah nodded, stopping in the doorway and turning to face Marcus as his ears flicked once more. The neko flashed another claw, "Sure thing," he walked back over to the angel and stopped in front of him, reaching for his wing gently and touching it with his right, the soft feathers feeling smooth and silky under his fingers. He paused for a moment, looking as though he was deep in thought before blinking and clearing his throat some. His claw disappeared into the metal's lock and he did a swift flick before the metal clicked open and fell onto the bed. Elijah stood straight, "There you do, was that the only one?" he asked.  

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

At the moment the metal was removed Marcus forced his wings wide open, spreading them out even though he was deeply in pain. He stood and sighed softly, "Thank you."He said. "I am forever in you debt." He gave a nod to Elijah's question, []i"Yes, it was."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah nodded his head with a smile, "Glad I could be of service." he went to the door again, cracking his knuckles slightly as was a habit of his. "I'm going to go downstairs to be in the garden for a while. You're welcome to join me if you wish after you rest." He said, smiling over his shoulder at Marcus again before disappearing out of the room, his hands behind his head as he made his way down the hall and walked downstairs.

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

Marcus sat down on the bed and reached back to feel the soft feathers of his wings. He missed flight as much as he did the freedom of just being able to spreadh is wings out. He pulled back his hand and saw blood, he needed a bath desperately. Marcus got up and walked out of the room, beginning to wander around til he foudn the bathroom and once he did he removed hte old raged clothes from his bod yand stepped into the shower. He turned the cold water on first then the hot water, heaving a sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah stood in the kitchen with his back to the counter, sipping a cup of coffee as he read the files on marcus in his hand. The neko's ears twitched when he heard the shower running and looked up some. He made a mental note to get Marcus' shirt and pants size so he could get him some new clothes. He sighed some, blowing the white bangs from his eyes before he returned his attention to the file in front of him.  

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

Marcus finished his shower fairly quickly and stepped out, grabbing a towel from somewhere and drying himself off. All over his body were scars and some rather large bruises. He glanced at his chest, and frowned. "So many marks.."He mumbled as he continued to dry himself off then slip back into the clothes he had arrived in. Marcus walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to the kitchen where he found Elijah reading his files while sipping coffee.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:49 am
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah looked up when Marcus entered and smiled, "Have a nice shower? It wasn't too hot or anything was it...the temperature can change randomly on it's own for some reason." He said with a sorry smile, his head tilting to the side some as he closed the file and lay it on the counter.  

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MidgetAbyssal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:24 am
User Image~*Marcus*~

Marcus nodded with a soft smile, "It was indeed enjoyable, it was hot, but considering the fact that the warehouse is normally cold it felt good."He said. He walked over to Elijah and looked down at the file, reaching for it and picking it up. "Might I read it?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 am
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah nodded, "Go ahead, it's your file. I was just looking it over to check for things I might need to know." he got himself a new cup of coffee and sipped it. "I was just checking to see if you had any allergies or health problems I needed to take care of while you're here." He said, getting himself a toasted bagel and sitting at the table to eat it.  

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MidgetAbyssal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 am
User Image~*Marcus*~

Marcus opened up the file and read through it, his facial expressions changing with every bit he read. One part that made his happy face turn to that anger was they had put that he was a slight danger. He wasn't of any danger at all in fact he wouldn't even harm a fly. He sighed as he closed the file and set it on the counter, "The nerve of some of them.."He mumbled to himself. He stepped away from the counter he had been leaning on and stretched his wings out some then neatly against his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:05 am
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah looked around at Marcus in question and swallowed his mouth-full of food. "Did something in the file upset you?" he asked curiously, having not read all the way through it as of yet.  

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MidgetAbyssal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:18 am
User Image~*Marcus*~

"It says in the back that I can be somewhat of a danger.."Marcus said, looking at Elijah then at the ground. "None of that's true." He walked over to the table and sat down in another at it, "Normally masters who see that decide they don't want the slave and take them back."  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff