Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
1x1 Plot, creativity, and a seme/butch-ness inside. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:28 pm
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

Mhm, well you can start off from there, and I can get it going afterwards. How does that sound? :]

Sounds great, I'll link you shortly.

Alrighty! Thaaaaaanks! emotion_yatta

Linky :3
I hate to seem impatient, due to my previous role play with someone, I'm just afraid of a role-play cutting off due to lack of interest or anything. My previous role-play, I send a reply and she never gets back unless I tell her. I don't mean to be rude, I truly mean no harm, nor to be offensive. emotion_yatta

No offense taken, I didn't realize you replied emotion_facepalm I'll get on that.

No biggie! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 pm
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

I hate to seem impatient, due to my previous role play with someone, I'm just afraid of a role-play cutting off due to lack of interest or anything. My previous role-play, I send a reply and she never gets back unless I tell her. I don't mean to be rude, I truly mean no harm, nor to be offensive. emotion_yatta

No offense taken, I didn't realize you replied emotion_facepalm I'll get on that.

No biggie! emotion_hug

Bugging me for replies is always welcome. emotion_hug  

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:47 pm
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

No biggie! emotion_hug

Better be! ;]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:02 am
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock
I'd love to do Buffyverse stuff! Willow is heart

Sweet, so do you want to be willow, do you want me to be willow, or do you just want to do some witchy goodness in buffyverse?

Hm, I'm fine either way, I think I could do a decent Willow. Would you want to be Tara?  

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:08 am
BlessedHemlock
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock

Sweet, so do you want to be willow, do you want me to be willow, or do you just want to do some witchy goodness in buffyverse?

Hm, I'm fine either way, I think I could do a decent Willow. Would you want to be Tara?

I could probably do a decent Tara. though I rarely play canon, so if you could forgive some small artistic license that would be awesome. ^^ I de refuse to do anything with Kennedy (Willow's slayer girlfriend after Tara died) She just...made me want to punch babies. She was a weak character compared to Tara.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:10 am
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock

I could probably do a decent Tara. though I rarely play canon, so if you could forgive some small artistic license that would be awesome. ^^ I de refuse to do anything with Kennedy (Willow's slayer girlfriend after Tara died) She just...made me want to punch babies. She was a weak character compared to Tara.

That's cool, I can't stand Kennedy either. What do you mean by artistic license, in terms of Tara? If you think you could do a better Willow, I'd be happy to play Tara. I'm comfy with them both. I have a really good memory for dialogue style.  

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 am
BlessedHemlock
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock

That's cool, I can't stand Kennedy either. What do you mean by artistic license, in terms of Tara? If you think you could do a better Willow, I'd be happy to play Tara. I'm comfy with them both. I have a really good memory for dialogue style.

I just mean, I can do pretty well, but I am always reluctant to play cannon for fear of someone jumping down my throat screaming "YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 am
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock

I just mean, I can do pretty well, but I am always reluctant to play cannon for fear of someone jumping down my throat screaming "YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!" sweatdrop

Okay, well you choose then. smilies/icon_smile.gif And let's play by PM, because I am more likely to reply, since there's an easy link at the top of the page when I log in. Unless that's inconvenient for you?  

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:57 am
BlessedHemlock
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock

Okay, well you choose then. smilies/icon_smile.gif And let's play by PM, because I am more likely to reply, since there's an easy link at the top of the page when I log in. Unless that's inconvenient for you?

That's fine ^_^
And I can play Tara :3

Any ideas for plot? Or rather, a new interesting big bad for the scoobies? I was thinking that a demon that fed off of magical energy might be interesting to play out, but that's all I really got.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:43 pm
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

No biggie! emotion_hug

Replied. ;P  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:44 pm
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

No biggie! emotion_hug

Replied. ;P

I wonder why it doesn't give me a notification when you do that... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 pm
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

No biggie! emotion_hug

Replied. ;P

I think after a while, it stops sending notifications to new posts in a thread. So I could quote you, and then you could send a new reply? Would that be okay?  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:58 pm
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

No biggie! emotion_hug

Replied. ;P

I think after a while, it stops sending notifications to new posts in a thread. So I could quote you, and then you could send a new reply? Would that be okay?

Totally emotion_hug Thanks much dearie!  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces