Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:58 pm
Azoth sat on the wall over looking the town, his bulky legs dangling off the edge. He kicked his legs back and forth in a completely childish gesture that looked awkward with his muscular body structure. Salim. It sure was a small town, why would they go here? In fact the town seemed almost too peaceful for it's own good. Perhaps it was time to stir things up here. Nothing bothered Azoth more than peace. The world is a chaotic place, and it was right for it to be that way. It didn't matter. The peace of the town had to end soon anyways. It always did when they were here. At least when he was here. Besides, rumors in the dragon community were that a certain someone wasn't as dead as everyone thought. Or maybe he was. Rumors are rumors after all.

Azoth's red eyes watched as the former god limped his way down the wall to his companion. A sly smile formed on his lips as he continued to watch the pair as they met up with a group outside of the house. Right next to the town pub. Perfect. Azoth simply leaped from the wall, fire spewing from the right side of his back to take the solid form of a red wing. A dragon wing. It flapped twice to slow the impact before he hit the ground, landing lightly. The wing vanished into flames the quickly dissipated before he walked out from behind the house the concealed him to the town pub.

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:59 pm
"Well, you are my daughter. Traveling comes naturally to you. It's in your blood." Strider shuffled into his house to the smell of hot bread, soup, and sweet smelling candles. "Sylvia, what's for lunch?"

"We got beef stew, hot bread from the baker, and for dessert some sweet bread. If you're hungry for food and not fresh air, that is." Sylvia was in the kitchen finishing up the cooking. "Elistral, mind helping me set up the table? Jake should be here any time I think. He said half past noon on the dot and that should be....right....now." As if on queue a small flash lit the room with the appearance of Jake, sitting liazily in a chair.

"Yo, i'm here." Jake smiled at Sylvia playfully. He hadn't changed at all. Still in the shape of a 15 or 16 year old inu-boy.

"Yeah, I realized that. Since you're here try being useful and help set the table." Sylvia put down her spoon and started to place the plates.

"Oh, Rore, how have you liked my squad trainers? They gave me high remarks of your men's progress." Demios came into the house behind Strider who had went to the den to sit in his chair.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:36 pm
"Of course." Elistral said to her mother, fidgeting a little with one of her three black rings on her right hand as she moved over to where the bowls were kept. It felt like it had been forever since she'd had a proper meal with friends and family, she thought to herself as she went over to the table. Things like this were a nice change to have.

Gorash hung back as the group funneled into the house. He was the last one to begin to go in when he noticed a man walk past and head to the pub. No one had previously been behind the building so it struck him as strange that someone would walk from that direction. He tapped Rore on the shoulder to get his attention. "I'll be back before lunch is over, I want to go check something out for a second. Save a plate for me."

Rore nodded and watched his friend head off into the loose crowd of people that frequented the streets. He didn't have to worry about him, confident that he was just curious about something. But then again, he seemed to be all smiles that day, anyway. "Reminds me just a bit of home," He grinned, the smell of the cooked food making his stomach rumble already. "I like their methods, too. I'm glad they're helping out with keeping everyone on their toes, just in case anything comes up."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:28 pm
Rayne had been walking for days, her father's sword in its hilt and her guns tucked into their straps on her thighs. She hadn't had any luck in finding food to hunt or any sights of a town. She had sworn the town she used to call home was somewhere nearby. Rayne heard running water and found herself thirsty. She followed the sounds until she came upon a small brook, I guess I should relax some. She set her bag down and knelt by the water, taking handfuls at a time to her lips. She looked down the stream, seeing a small rabbit in the distance. Food can wait. She leaned back in the grass, letting out a sigh and closing her eyes. She couldn't quite relax, though. She felt that something was amidst.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 pm
Azoth opened the door to the pub and immediately sat down. People looked at him as he walked past, for he clearly wasn't a usual customer. His striking red eyes made contact with the bartender's as he sat down. He reached into his pocket and produce one of his two coin purses and slammed it on the table. "Keep them coming until this runs out." The bartender nodded and produced a full mug. Azoth took a long drink, downing half the mug, before he turned to face the room, which had it's eyes upon him. This only produced a smile, before he noticed a man entering the pub after him. The man wore dark green shirt, had grey eyes with pitch black hair. Somehow, there seemed to be something about him that felt familiar. Azoth couldn't place his finger on it. He dismissed the thought before sipping at his beer again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:24 pm
Gorash wasn't exactly sure what to do after he entered the building. He wasn't in the mood for drinking that early in the day, particularly because had only wanted to follow after the other man. The people in the room didn't pay any attention to him as he walked over to the bar. Newcomers weren't an odd sight in Salim but all eyes were on the man garbed in red, including his hair and eyes. The hushed whispering in the back of his mind grew excited but he tuned it out. There was no reason to start assuming anything suspicious.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:36 pm
Rayne had fallen asleep, snoring quietly as she curled up into the fetal position on her side. She dreamed of her childhood, the memories now clear, or what she assumed were her memories. It was before her father had went crazy. It was a good time then.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:32 pm
Strider chuckled. "Yes, always smart to keep yourself prepared. Who knows what might happen." Strider smiled as he looked into the fire of the fireplace in front of them. "Though I have been thinking. It is unlike Eon to take his time. He was always very forward with his tactics."

"I could've gone a year without hearing that." Demios sighed. "But if you really want to talk about that then I have heard rumors. Agents bearing a dandelion medallion have been seen in trading cities all across this country. It is said they are looking for someone."

Jake got up from his seat and began to set the forks and knifes from a table near the bowls. "I heard you went to Silver City after Demios' last visit here. How was it?"

Sylvia smiled to herself. "Maybe a better question is, how was he?" Sylvia bumpped Elistral with a wickedly playful grin.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:13 pm
Azoth began to loathe the bar. The people weren't doing anything. Nothing interesting. Nothing to ensure chaos. So it was time to start some. "You there. Standing in the door all dumbfounded. What are you looking at? Trying to start something?" When he was done speaking he downed the rest of his mug and slammed it on the table before standing up and get to his full height, which was quite tall, hoping to cause some intimidation.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:36 pm
"Mother!" Elistral's fingers fumbled with one of the bowls and it clattered on the tabletop before she stopped it, afraid that it would go over to hit the floor. As much as she tried, she couldn't stop her face from slowly turning pink. "Silver City is nice..." She muttered as she answered Jake's question instead, taking the extra bowls and bringing them back to the counter where she'd gotten them from. Turning her back to everyone let her hide her flushed face. "I still haven't gotten used to the rushed feeling there; it's not like Salim is."

"Eon. If you keep mentioning him then more's the chance that he'll show up, Strider." Rore said, leaning on the back of a chair at the table instead of sitting down properly. From his brief meeting with the dragon, he'd known that he wouldn't want to see him face-to-face and it didn't help that the man was talking about him now. But that wasn't the cause of the growing concern in his stomach. At Demios's mention, he grabbed his own flower emblem hanging from his necklace so tightly that the rounded edges dug painfully into his palm. "But...I'm more worried about who they're looking for, or why. Are there any other rumors you've heard?"

Or not, Gorash thought to himself with a quiet grumble. The man was bold, he had to give him that. And pretty tall. No weapon was at his own side at the moment and though he didn't want to fight, he was more than capable without it if need be. He wondered what to say so as not to provoke him any further but he couldn't help himself from cracking a joke. "No, not really," He smiled friendly. "Why, are you?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:58 pm
"How could you possibly guess? Although I must admit, you're not my only target!" Azoth turned to grab his stool and the empty one next to him, and as he spun around he released one into the tables on the left, not particularly caring who it hit, and the other in the general direction of Gorash. Then he turned to punch the man in the occupied stool to his right in the face. A maniacal laugh escaped past his lips as his actions continued to be chaotic. This was the easiest form of true chaos. A bar room fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:16 pm
"I've heard rumors of these men kidnapping people and vanishing into thin air. There's also a rumor of a golden medallion'd one running around somewhere, supposedly their leader." Demios sat in thought for a moment. "Other then that nothing. Maybe you have some ideas of this?"

Sardain put his mug down on the table as the fight broke out. His smile widening a little. "We found our man."

"You sure?" Aleck peered over his large shoulder at the other large man in red. "Right nasty brute, aint he? Not like some ancient, dignified and such." Aleck wasn't very intelligent but he knew strength and class when he saw. This man didn't look very important to him.

Sardain sipped his beer again. "Oh, trust me, that's him." Sardain got to his feet, dodging a man as he was thrown to the back corner near him and Aleck, and began moving towards the large man in red. "Azoth, I presume?"

Aleck got up behind him, knowing Sardain may get hit. Gods help that poor man.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 pm
((Fixed.))

"I guess they find what they're looking for..." Rore mused, deep in thought as he pulled gently on his necklace. An uneasy feeling began to form in his stomach as he thought of his old kingdom. "Sword. I need my sword," He mumbled, glancing around nervously as his hand found the hilt at his side, and he gripped it tightly. That didn't calm him, though. "All this talk of the past gives me a bad feeling," He said to Demios. "Especially this leader with the gold emblem. When I left there was no gold, or as far as I knew. Even though I was the captain mine is bronze. It's not very valuable, so it's a symbol that even if someone is powerful or, I guess high-ranking, there's some modesty in the position. But gold, and Gorash's silver one...it makes me think that maybe my king is going too far..."

Gorash almost ducked to avoid the stool flying at him but his instincts also told him to catch it before it hit someone. The momentum made him stumble back a step as he caught it easily with one hand, and he looked at the other man in confusion. He knew he should've left the pub before any ruckus started. Wistfully, he glanced at the closed door. Lunch would have to wait. Already a fight was starting, so he grabbed a nearby broom and chucked the stool back at the thrower. "If you're going to fight me, at least stop hitting random people!" He twirled the broom experimentally, missing his halberd he wasn't carrying, and swung at the troublemaker.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:42 pm
Azoth ducked under the stool and let it slam into the shelves behind him, smashing priceless amounts of alcoholic beverages. "Hahaha! Never! Only true chaos shall reign!" As the man he had punched began to rose, Azoth kicked him in the side, before grabbing him at the legs and swinging with his might towards his opponent. The broom came odnw hopelessly upon the poor fool sitting next to him, giving Azoth enough time to move to his left to prepare to block another attack. As he moved he heard a voice catch his ear. "Aye. I am Azoth. Who's asking?" He didn't turn to face the speaker, for he was more interested in the fight. If they were talking in the midst of chaos, they didn't appreciate it for what it was. If they were talking, they also weren't fighting.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:43 am
Gorash immediately felt bad when he missed his target and hit the man next to him. Luckily the brush part was the only thing that connected but unluckily, it still hurt. He'd underestimated his opponent, it looked like, and he stumbled backward away from the improvised weapon being swung, feeling worse for the poor men who'd had nothing to do with the beginning of the fight but would end up limping home anyway. A distant cackle in his head disagreed with him. He flipped the table the man had been sitting at onto its side. "Then I'll make you focus on me!" Gorash replied, kicking the table at him before jabbing quickly with his broom, noticing the man was distracted ever so slightly with talking, though with who, he couldn't see.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff