Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Hare Grasslands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

An hour passed, an hour that seemed as if mere minutes had gone by for Suzume. With her superior senses and speed, she did not lose sight of the bunny nor slowed down. Despite stumbling upon the stray rock or knotted root hidden by the grass, she pursued the rabbit. Finally, a lunge of faith granted her what she wanted. With a firm yet gentle grip, she had gotten a hold of the bunny as she slid along her stomach. The ground was not kind to her clothing, dirt and some wear could be seen, yet it was well worth it.

Raising the bunny up, she asked "Will you take me to your leader?" The bunny, slightly frightened, gave a quick nod before pointing with his paw where she needed to go.

4/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:
[  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image

Now moving at a more leisurely pace, Suzume followed the bunny's directions. Not having put him down, she held him within her arms, gently so that he would be comfortable, yet firm so that he could not slip away easily. "I am sorry for having grabbed you. But I did not wish for you to escape. I must meet Usagichi."

Shaking his head in reply, the Buune replied "It is fine. I was just a little shocked you managed to catch me. Miss?"

"Suzume... Suzume Kinjo." The same caused the Buune to go silent, yet Suzume did not see his expression, eyes set on the path before her.

5/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image

The grass lands seemed to go on forever, despite the fact that this was an island. Perhaps she was going around in circles? Eventually, they reached a rabbit with pure white fur and and red eyes, obviously one of the children of Usagichi. "Well, well... another visitor to this island. And a swordsmen from the looks of it." Another visitor? Had someone been here previously?

Fighting down the slight worry she felt in her stomach, Suzume said "Yes. And this sword you may know well. It belonged to Daichi Kinjo." Placing a hand on the hilt, she raised it up a bit and turned her hips so that the other could see. The rabbit's eyes widened slightly "I see... then you are here to form the pact?" Not waiting for an answer, Mimiusa turned and walked away, Suzume following close behind her.

6/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image

As they continued through the grasslands, Suzume was silent most of the time. Yet that seemed too dull for Mimiusa and she said "It's a shame you didn't get here sooner. There was another person here to make a pact as well." Jaw clenching at the information, Suzume was silent for a moment or two before saying "Is that so?" With another nod from the rabbit, Mimiusa added "Yeah. Can't really remember how that turned out, but talk to mother and you'll find out soon enough."

7/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image

As they continued to walk, seeming to zig and zag in a pattern that only seemed random, Suzume could hear more movement in the grass. There were others now, many more as they seemed to approach the center of the great island. Surely without being led, Suzume would not have gotten this far. Yet hopefully Usagichi had not made a pact with another, otherwise that would complicate things.

8/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image

"Almost there." called Mimiusa, still having tried to make conversation with the serious samurai throughout the trip. "She might be sleeping, but I think for you she won't mind being woken up." Hopefully not, Suzume had never met the queen of the hares, yet she hoped the leader would look favorably upon her and make her sage of the hares.

9/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image

Having arrived at the very center of the island, Suzume could see many more hares, rabbits, and bunnies now. There seemed to be a rock formation with a water fall, flowing down into a small, beautiful lake that flowed into a river that lead to the sea. They were about here and there, resting, playing, but the queen of the hares stood out from all of the others.

She was quite large, the boss of all the hares, yet slender, with an air of grace appropriate for such a queen. She seemed to be resting, yet Mimiusa hurried on ahead to gently wake her mother. The buune in Suzume's arms squirmed free, hopping back to Usagichi and melting back into the summoning's fur.

After being awakened, Usagichi's turquoise eyes focused on Suzume, the queen sitting up a bit straighter and waiting for the samurai to speak. Bowing deeply, eyes to the lush, grassy ground, Suzume said "I am Suzume Kinjo, daughter of Daichi Kinjo. A jounin from Kumogakure and a skilled swordsman. Please allow me to make a pact with you, Miss Usagichi.

10/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image

"Raise your head, child of Daichi." commanded Usagichi, an elegant voice yet sounding rough. Was she displeased. Raising her upper body, Suzume stared straight into the eyes of the boss Hare and waited. "Not very diligent for the child of Daichi. It does not bode well for you, Suzume Kinjo." continued the leader, gaze stern upon the human.

1/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image

"You've been lazy, Suzume Kinjo. Someone has already come and claimed the title of sage. There really is nothing you can do unless he gives up the title or he is killed. Either way, your trip here was wasted." As Usagichi spoke, Suzume's jaw clenched further, gaze becoming more steely. "I do not accept that, Miss Usagichi." That was all she said in that moment, plain and simple yet with plenty of conviction.

2/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image

Raising a brow at the red head's show of defiance, the leader scowled before saying "You do not accept it? It is not a choice for you to make, Suzume Kinjo. You have been beaten to the punch, so to speak, and now you must live with the fact. Now go." Not taking a single step, sounding as calm yet as determined as ever, Suzume replied "No... I am to be the hare sage. Either by your word or by you telling me who the current sage is so that I may seek him out and gain the title from him. I mean no disrespect, Miss Usagichi, but I am not leaving just yet."

3/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

Now all eyes in the area were upon them, all the children of Usagichi wonder who would dare speak up against their mother and leader. One even took offense in Usagichi's place, stepping forward so that he was mere feet away from her. His name was Kawasagi, a grey furred rabbit that stood at a mere two feet and eight inches, but he was the right hand man of Usagichi. "Insolent child! You come in, expecting your title to give you whatever you like, using your father's name in such a way, disgraceful!"

Now that earned the rabbit a sharp glare from Suzume "As if you would not have found out who my father was anyway. But don't you dare accuse me of abusing my father's name! I will prove that I am worthy of becoming Hare Sage. Whether through words or whether I must show that I am capable of a shinobi."

4/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

While her conviction was admirable, Kawasagi was not going to just back off. "So you say. You walk with the air of a skilled swordsman, but are you really so?" It sounded as if the male was issuing a challenge. "Are you trying to goad me to see, Kawasagi?" questioned Suzume, not backing down as she stared him right in the eye. "Perhaps I am. Are you willing to withstand my jutsu? Just for a chance and for a name of the current sage?" asked the rabbit, quite ready to square off with Suzume.

5/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image

Tension was thick within the air, all eyes upon the duo and waiting to see if either would make a move. It was so surprising to see a human actually challenge summons. It certainly seemed like a desperate move just to become the sage of the hares. Neither Suzume nor Kawasagi moved, although the gray rabbit had taken a stance, ready to fight and Suzume's hand slowly placed itself on the hilt of her blade. "Enough of this!" commanded Usagichi, putting an end to the fight before it even started.

6/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image

Both continued to stare at each other a moment more, a light breeze blowing past and ruffling the grass. Then Kawasagi moved out of his stance, hands back to his side as Suzume's hand left the hilt of her blade. Looking back to an annoyed Usagichi, she was silent as the boss of all hares spoke "I don't know whether to find you to be determined or obsessed with this, Suzume Kinjo. I know your father died, but I cannot understand why you seemed to wish to follow in his foot steps, in becoming a swordsman and becoming the sage of hares. Human are quite frustrating at times." sighed the large rabbit.

7/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image

Admittedly, she may have felt a little guilty in getting caught up in the heat of the moment, but that did not change Suzume's mind. "I know, and I apologize if I let my temper get the best of me, Miss Usagichi, but I will become the Hare Sage, no matter how hard I must work to achieve such a title." Whether by the leader's will or by her taking the head of the current Hare sage. It seemed now that Usagichi knew just how determined Suzume really was and could not just send Suzume back to Kumogakure.

8/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out