Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
New :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melpomene the Strange

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Ouch o_o...
This is why I do the offers lmao~ It doesn't matter when you get teh gcash, there's no wait time ;D! Though you might get viruses... that's the only bad part!
Btw what kind of items you got? any good ones =x?

I have

-Good Witch
-Wampus Cat

-Medusa x2
-Stitched Heart Lantern

-Bright Kiss
-Prince Dashing

-Lunarian's Cape
-Antoinette Wig (BS!)

-Vigilant Lost Boy
-Sultry Heart Lantern

-Princess Bird
-Amateratsu's Cape

-Super Brawler Bash
-Serpent's Charm

-Princess Discord
-Star Lantern

-Sleepytime Cotton Bed x2
-Unflattering Ducks

And I just found out I can't take something off the market, so now I am losing my Rainbow Jubilee unless I can convince someone to buy it and trade it back to me :p

I meant the items you got from the chance o_o...
That and you can take stuff off teh market >.-
Just go to my store then click the cancel buttom and type in your pass then viola o-o...
Unless it's glitched =.=... then you bug the adims!!! >;D

These are the things I got from the chance...
And I tried that.

You got all that from chances? Damn~! How many did you get o_O!?
That and I'd go bug the admins cause this is in their jurisdiction =x That and it's really fun to bug them for little things. ;D
What ya doing now? Wait you in college right o_o?

20. I had my dad's credit card, minor payback. I wish I bought like 80 more.
I took a semester off, so I start in January.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:44 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Ouch o_o...
This is why I do the offers lmao~ It doesn't matter when you get teh gcash, there's no wait time ;D! Though you might get viruses... that's the only bad part!
Btw what kind of items you got? any good ones =x?

I have

-Good Witch
-Wampus Cat

-Medusa x2
-Stitched Heart Lantern

-Bright Kiss
-Prince Dashing

-Lunarian's Cape
-Antoinette Wig (BS!)

-Vigilant Lost Boy
-Sultry Heart Lantern

-Princess Bird
-Amateratsu's Cape

-Super Brawler Bash
-Serpent's Charm

-Princess Discord
-Star Lantern

-Sleepytime Cotton Bed x2
-Unflattering Ducks

And I just found out I can't take something off the market, so now I am losing my Rainbow Jubilee unless I can convince someone to buy it and trade it back to me :p

Just go to my store then click the cancel buttom and type in your pass then viola o-o...

And I tried that.

That and I'd go bug the admins cause this is in their jurisdiction =x That and it's really fun to bug them for little things. ;D

Ah I see, I see. That's a damn lot though... I know a few friends that took a semester off too, they're bored to hell o_o...
Anyways~ Where ya going and what major ya gonna take~
I'm undeclared, sadly, and I have no clue where to go from there >.0  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Melpomene the Strange

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

And I tried that.

Ah I see, I see. That's a damn lot though... I know a few friends that took a semester off too, they're bored to hell o_o...

I am bored to pieces, thankfully I have work to occupy my time.
I am going to start at the Academy of Art University, and I am planning on graphic design, and then going to a JC for some sort of business credential

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:57 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

And I tried that.

I am going to start at the Academy of Art University, and I am planning on graphic design, and then going to a JC for some sort of business credential

Wow, graphics design~ awesome!! I was thinking of going into that too except I have horrible art skills... lmao so I didn't
Oh and does every place have an academy of art? Or is it at just one place? And for graphics design are you planning on doing animating, cgi, games, web design, ads, or something else =x?  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Melpomene the Strange

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Wow, graphics design~ awesome!! I was thinking of going into that too except I have horrible art skills... lmao so I didn't
Oh and does every place have an academy of art? Or is it at just one place? And for graphics design are you planning on doing animating, cgi, games, web design, ads, or something else =x?

Academy of art is only in SanFrancisco, the Art Institute is every where, and I am not sure about the other part yet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:10 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Academy of art is only in SanFrancisco, the Art Institute is every where, and I am not sure about the other part yet

Ha! I knew it was only in SF(actually didn't but had a hunch)!!
That just means we're super duper close to each other O_O...
DUN DUN DUNNN!!! *starts making a bunch of dramatic noises*
And it pretty much depends on what ya like, I'd go into games personally cause I'm a gamer ;3
You play any games?  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Melpomene the Strange

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

And it pretty much depends on what ya like, I'd go into games personally cause I'm a gamer ;3
You play any games?

I am sadly videogame retarded, so I play them when I am alone :p and no "live"
I am a BIG kingdom hearts fan, I also enjoy we <3 Katamari, for xbox, Oblivion, Fable, and Assassins Creed are my favorite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:18 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

You play any games?

I am a BIG kingdom hearts fan, I also enjoy we <3 Katamari, for xbox, Oblivion, Fable, and Assassins Creed are my favorite

Hmmm, I like the first one, not much for the 2nd, never played 3rd, not too much of a fan of 4th, and I don't like the last... O_o...
And how are you video game retarded? Gamers are never retarded >:[]! Unless they have some mental issues and the like... then they could be considered retarded.. Oh! You should totally try out castlevania~! I just luvs it O_O!! Hard as all hell, but pretty fun if you can get the hang of it =p  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Melpomene the Strange

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:22 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

You play any games?

Hmmm, I like the first one, not much for the 2nd, never played 3rd, not too much of a fan of 4th, and I don't like the last... O_o...
And how are you video game retarded? Gamers are never retarded >:[]! Unless they have some mental issues and the like... then they could be considered retarded.. Oh! You should totally try out castlevania~! I just luvs it O_O!! Hard as all hell, but pretty fun if you can get the hang of it =p

there is a lot of spinning, because I forget the controls everythime without fail. I also like soul caliber(sp?) I will check it out

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:32 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

You play any games?

there is a lot of spinning, because I forget the controls everythime without fail. I also like soul caliber(sp?) I will check it out

Mmmm, What has alot of spinning? And there's an easy way to remember controls! Read the manual or the move list @_@!!
I kinda like soul caliber(don't know how to spell either) too but it wasn't really my thing especially the newest one, it's fun and all but it doesn't really hook me into it >.>...
Blaz Blue is pretty nice though, you should try it! though it's about 300x better if you play with friends cause you get to scream at each other :3  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Melpomene the Strange

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:34 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

You play any games?

Mmmm, What has alot of spinning? And there's an easy way to remember controls! Read the manual or the move list @_@!!
I kinda like soul caliber(don't know how to spell either) too but it wasn't really my thing especially the newest one, it's fun and all but it doesn't really hook me into it >.>...
Blaz Blue is pretty nice though, you should try it! though it's about 300x better if you play with friends cause you get to scream at each other :3

Alright, I will Check that one out too ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:40 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

You play any games?

Hmmm, now what ta talk bout? I've run out of topics~
You start >:3  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Melpomene the Strange

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:49 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Well I don't know anything about you aside from your position on breakfast times, and that you are a gamer :p  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:55 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Well I don't know anything about you aside from your position on breakfast times, and that you are a gamer :p

Then you should probably shoot some questions ;D! Cause I wouldn't really know when ta start unless ya do!  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Melpomene the Strange

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:58 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Then you should probably shoot some questions ;D! Cause I wouldn't really know when ta start unless ya do!

Whats your name?
Age?
WhatSchool do you go to?
and favorite types of music?  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items