Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Xinzy's House of Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:35 pm
Sir William Henry llXUser Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am the caged bird who sings..

William gave a nod in agreement. When Xinzy finished with a question of if he wanted to know or have he smiled gently and turned to Xinzy though his movements were so graceful it didn't seem like he had really moved at all. "Yes, where will I be sleeping?"He asked. "I'm fine with any room as long as there is a bed and drapes covering the window."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image

Xinzy swirled around towards William, a finger held up in front of him with his lips parted. After a moment his mouth closed and his brows furrowed in confusion. "Well, that's a strange request, but it's understandable. I'll give you a room next to mine then. Those ones tend to have the thickest curtains." He chuckled and beckoned William with a finger as he headed towards the staircase.

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:23 pm

William bowed his head and looked at Xinzy with a rather seductive grin, "Thank you, sir."He said as he straightened. "It is much apreciated." He followed Xinzy, watching him. Even though this man was lazy, he seemd to have quite a fire in him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

Xinzy slowly made his way up the stairs, glancing back every now and then at William. Finally he came to a finely carved door. He lifted a finger to point to it while he turned to face William. "This is my room just so you know whenever you need me. There are three rooms on either side of mine that have the thick curtains, or you can be across from me and not have a window at all." An eyebrow raised as he waited for William to choose a room.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:45 pm

William looked at the door then back at Xinzy and gave a nod, []i"I will return shortly after looking at hte rooms." He turned and walked to the first door, opening it briskly and stepping in. His lovely black eyes scanned the room, glancing at the bed then the curtains that covered the window. Of course he wouldn't mind if there wasn't a window, but he did enjoy looking out at the night sky or at the many things that moved about during the time. He walked over to the bed and felt the blankets, "I think I made my choice already."He said, chuckling softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Xinzy allowed the time for William to look around at all the rooms. He waited patiently but he wasn't quite sure what he was going to be looking for. Would he be really picky and not like his taste in decorations and furniture? He peered into the room warily and smiled slightly. "Hey, are you doing alright?"

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:03 pm

William glanced over at Xinzy as he peered into the room and gave a nod of his head, "I'm doing fine. i've already made my choice for a room."He said, standing straight. "This one quite suits my fancy." The colors weren't to dark nor too bright but a little moreo n the darker scale to give it some feel while it designs were ismple yet tipped off too intricate at the ends. "Might I say you have impecible taste in design."He said, the word rolling off his tongue with a soft silken voice. There was a moment of silence before he continued, "Might I ask, you wouldn't happen to have a music room, would you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

Xinzy smiled as he seemed to breath a sigh of relief. "Really? Well, that seemed quick then..." He peered around the room himself, wondering what it was that made him choose it so quickly. Nothing stood out to him. "Thank you. I try my best," he half-joked with a chuckle. At the mention of the music room Xinzy seemed to perk up. "Yeah, I have plenty. You play an instrument?"

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:43 pm

William nodded, " I'm more have a fancy to singing, but I do know how to play some instruments. Like the violin."He began, smiling. " My father played the violin, my mother was an actress and my uncle sang. I suppose he was the man I got my voice from." He put his hands behind his back and sighed softly, "While my uncle tutored me in singing my father gave me a few lessons on his prized violin, I adored the instrument so much that when my father came to pass I kept it and still continued to play.. Though the where abouts of such an instrument are unknown to even me." He brought a hand up and ran it through his blue hued black hair, "I've also had experience with the piano, I was never to fond of the pieces that many of the famous pianists made so I made my own. William glanced at Xinzy, "Oh my I swear I talk to much about myself. Enough about me, do you happen to play any instruments?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Xinzy was in awe as William told him his story. He thought it quiet interesting how everything played out. Even if he seemed to be talking so highly of himself. He couldn't help but chuckle as he listened and watched William speak, his movements only adding to the amusement. When he finished speaking he held up his hands, a goofy grin on his face. "No, no, I don't mind. It was really interesting to listen to. It's fun to listen to other's stories, even if it's just a small piece at least." When he was asked if he played instruments he kind of shrugged, his gaze averting. "Well, I know how to play a lot but I enjoy playing the tuba or baritone the most," he mumbled and quickly spun around. "I guess I can show you some of the rooms for the violins and the choir."

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

MidgetAbyssal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:50 am

"Well I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed it so much. Maybe some time soon I can tell you the rest of my history." William laughed and smiled. "Hm ah yes. Quite good instruments. If I had a choice at the time I would've chosen the tuba, but I don;t recall them having anything like that in my time." He smile brightened a bit more, "Splendid!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

Xinzy chuckled at how excited William seemed to get. He beckoned him to follow as he headed out the door. "Oh? That's a shame, I find the tuba very fun to play... Of course, I guess that's why I'm so mellow then, hmm?" De chuckled and winked at William as he moved down the hallway. After a couple minutes he came to a grand room that seemed to be filled with all kinds of violins as well as music sheets for the violins. "The first door down the hall and to the right is the one that has stacks of blank music sheets and a lot of other random things that you could use to make music."

MidgetAbyssal
Hey are you alright? Know how you got hacked?

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

MidgetAbyssal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:34 pm

"You wouldn't happen to have one would you? I'd be more than happy to learn how to play it."William said as he followed Xinzy to the music room, smirking at the wink he flashed at him. As they arrived to the room William could just smell the makings of music that sat in the room, the beautifully finished wooden violins and the metal strings of a piano. He stepped into the room and looked around in awe, "Well then I guess I can start on making my own music if I so choose to."He said. He walked out of the room and went to the other one, grabbing a few sheets of music paper before walking back and gingerly stuffing them inside his coat pocket.

(( Yeah I'm alright, but still sad I lost all my crap to that smart a** hacker. I know how I got hacked, dude hacked one of my friends accounts and sent me a link to get a ancient katana as a gift from him and I've wanted an ancient katana for years.. It logged me out I logged back on then I was logged out again. Tried to log back on several times and couldnt. Told a friend about it and he said yep you were hacked.. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

Xinzy nodded as he leaned up against the wall. He had plenty of tubas that could be used for 4 or 5 major bands. "Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I have one of my favorite instruments? Lucky for you the instrument isn't that hard to play at all." He watched as William walked out of the room with a raised brow. He didn't move and just waited. He wasn't sure what he was doing but understood when he came back with the papers. "Yes, you can do that as long as you want I guess."

MidgetAbyssal
Aww that sucks I'm sorry... Have you reported it yet? Also, make sure not to report it more than once... Also sorry, I'm all scatterbrained right now and I'm having writer's block.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

MidgetAbyssal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:05 am

William bowwed, "Thank you."He said before he walked back into the music room and gingerly picked up a violin case. Opening it, he pulled out the violin with gentle hands then picked up the string and got the end of the violin against his neck. "My this one certainly has good quality."[/c said in an almost alluring voice. He took in a slow breath then let it out before placing the bow against the strings. He played a beautiful song. He began to sway some as he went on, playing it from memory.

(( Yeah I did, sent it a couple days ago. How long do you think it will take for gaia to send me a reply? And it's ok. ))  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff