Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay Movies ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainbowSupport

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:34 am
neko-mata-01
Barrett Jaeger
Twilight should fill your need to see two gay men pretend to be straight by fighting over a girl with the personality of a dead cat.

THATS COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

...dead cats have far more personality than bella. her personality cant be compared to anything in existence as that would defile existence itself. shes basically a girl who cant decide between partaking in necrophilia or bestiality and it order to help herself decide she acts emo and tries to kill herself repetitively, while creating a magical constant shield of melodrama, more toxic than a that of a hispanic soap opera

XD this comment made me cry because i was laughing so hard  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:50 am
Lesbian movie: But im a cheerleader! (I love this movie! lol its the first les movie I ever saw)

Gay movies: Between love and good bye. (Its an amazing movie!!! Its very moving I bawled my eyes out at the ending. If you like movies that jerk at your emotions this is one for you!)  

EnirhtakB

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 am
Summer Storm!!! It's German with subtitles. It's really cute/funny. I'm also a latter days fan.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 am
Eating Out is not bad, but it's more of a comedy IMO...
Kaboom! is a gorgeous bi themed movie
what more...
Shortbus,
(obviously) Another gay movie razz
Letter Days
Salo o le 120 giornate di Sodoma (only for ppl with REALLY strong nerves, it's sadistic story about kidnapping bunch of boys and girls and using them for sexual experiences)
Daydream Nation,
The living end,
Totally ******** up,

can't think of more I've seen right now >.>  

Van Learethiel

2,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100

Postpone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:29 am
Paris is Burning, Velvet Goldmine, Breakfast On Pluto, Hedwig and the Angry Inch (a must see), Shortbus (same director as Hedwig, very adult oriented FYI), Kinky Boots (not really "gay," but it's cute), The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert (a no-brainer), La Cage Aux Folles (the original The Birdcage, and better in my opinion), My Own Private Idaho... And instead of listing everything else just Google "new queer cinema."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:28 pm
I just watched The Kids Are All Right - (has julianne moore, annette bening, mark ruffalo, josh hutcherson, mia wasikowska).

I am also going to watch My Summer Of Love - (has emily blunt).  

Brisbys_Stone

Countervail

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:57 am
I watched like a lot. hmm try

The wife of Sodom xD

btw: can anyone PM me a link on where to watch gay movies or Dl them? ploxx? NVM

Watch The lair, it's not a movie but it's a good TV show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:09 pm
bulletproof13
Summer Storm!!! It's German with subtitles. It's really cute/funny. I'm also a latter days fan.
I think my obsession with WWI has gotten to the point where I misread things.
When I glanced over your post I instantly saw German and then the title Summer Storm looked like "Sturmtruppen" (German assault troops in WWI) so....yeah. I MAY be going insane.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

OhgzJoshy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:19 pm
RainbowSupport
neko-mata-01
Barrett Jaeger
Twilight should fill your need to see two gay men pretend to be straight by fighting over a girl with the personality of a dead cat.

THATS COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

...dead cats have far more personality than bella. her personality cant be compared to anything in existence as that would defile existence itself. shes basically a girl who cant decide between partaking in necrophilia or bestiality and it order to help herself decide she acts emo and tries to kill herself repetitively, while creating a magical constant shield of melodrama, more toxic than a that of a hispanic soap opera

OMGOMGOGMOGMOMG LOLOLOLOLOL. I ALMOST PEED, best coment everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:20 pm
I Like the eating out series.

&& The conrad boys.  

OhgzJoshy

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:18 pm
I remembered seeing a movie called Connie and Carla. It's pretty much Priscilla: Queen of the Desert meets Thelma and Louise. It's about two girls who pose as drag queens to hide from getting caught by the police. There's quite a few homosexuality themes in the movie too.

The only other gay movie I remember was a lesbian movie called Imagine Me And You. It's not amazingly great, but it does deal with exploring sexuality and it's good for a watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:22 am
Better Than Chocolate is a good movie I also like Children of God. Logo has a good mash up of drama, comedy (romantic or crude), and politicalreligious gay movies.  

12Nasis_Kitty10

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

12Nasis_Kitty10

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:54 pm
Were the World Mine is another movie I love heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:17 pm
Mysterious Skin starring the very hot Joseph Gordon-Levitt
It's a big strong, but the ending makes it worth it.
I should warn you it's not exactly pro gay, but not anti gay... just happens to have a lot of gay in it biggrin
Trailer  

BlueberryCondomBomb

Kite Triblade

Distinct Reveler

7,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 pm
This may lean more towards lesbians but any movie fan should really check out the film Monster.

Monster is an incredible film and arguably the greatest roles that Charlize Theron and Christina Ricci may ever get in their careers

The film is about serial killer Aileen Wournos and how she unfortunately suffered immense pain truma after being sexually abused by a client and how she became the murderer that she was known for. In the film she also developes a lesbian relationship with a young woman named Selby who was greatly restricted by her family and religon.

My vauge description of the film does not go anywhere near to explainging how terrific a movie it is. It is refreshingly honest and brutal . With a beautifully composed soundtrack by one of my favourite music artists Brian Transeau aka BT  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff