Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
{cσιиcιםєитℓч cυяισυs} CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image
‡ Al'Kristen 'Kris' Jelmoraine ‡
The Horned Lion

Kris never used more than a single knife when eating, keeping her left hand folded in her lap through her meals as she carefully cut and ate her food with the knife, eating slowly, one strip of meat at a time and chewing carefully before swallowing, dabbing her lips with a napkin after each bite. "Oh? Are you sure they simply aren't stunned by my elegance and nobility?" Though it was not entirely unusual for Al'Kristen to make small jokes, she seemed to be in a pleasant mood this morning, if a bit put off with the nagging feeling she was forgetting something important. "And the spells we used to protect the village were... not the cleanest. I simply intended to fortify their weavings." She nodded to herself as she finished her statement, taking another slow bite of her meat.

One of her ears flicked a few times at the faint sound of a knock, though she gave no other indication she had heard something. "I have not made it into town with you in a small while, so I thought it might be a good time. And... I believe we have a guest, miss Aurora." She smiled, taking another bite; she had sensed someone standing at their door for some time, seeming to be hesitant outside, and she had an inkling as to who it was; as it was not necessarily pressing nor dangerous, she had simply said nothing on it until their visitor knocked.

((OoC: I know what the problem is... I'll fix it when I stop being lazy. XP ))
((OoC: EDIT: Image fixed now. ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:45 pm
Sylvietta

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nu

Sylvietta stopped as she came upon the border of the village, carefully sighing as she surveyed the landscape before her. The people were strange here; her mind had given them the form of twisted hunchbacks, with heavy beaks the size of a parrot's replacing their mouths. Many of them had some kind of physical wound, as well; everywhere she looked someone had a gaping hole in their side or a bleeding eye-socket, or something of the nature. Steeling herself, the priestess started for the center of town, edging close to someone she caught eyeing her; she instinctively knew he was a male, both from the way his beady eyes were glancing up her slender frame as well as the motions he used, the way he moved and even the underlying current of his smell. Her lips parted softly "Excuse me, sir, but I'm looking for the leader of this village; I travel around and heard that there was need of a healer?" He tilted his head quizzically and pointed to a large house towards the center of the town square, his voice calm and smooth in harsh juxtaposition to his horrendous features "She lives in that house over there, although I'd suggest you knock; See that girl over there, she's knocking on her door. And drop your gaze a bit, girl, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything." He punctuated the sentence with a chuckle as Syl bowed deeply in thanks, her steps quick and light as she made her way off to the manor. The craftsmen turned to a companion sitting near, taking out a thin pipe and dropping a few grains of tobacco into it before setting it alight "Fine looking lass, that one. Wonder what the hell's up with her, though..."

Moonlight Jewelry Anon

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:39 pm
Lucia

If I won't do the 'stupid' thing, who else will!?

Lucia looked around the house as she waited, trying not to look too... nervous, she rubbed her arm slightly as she waited. She looked up at the door, she would be proper, she told herself, she would stand correctly, shoulders straight, she would speak clearly, she took another breath, trying her best to look like she was confident for once. Then she heard someone coming from behind her, she paused and turned around, seeing a beautiful women, she was forean, she knew that much, perhaps a traveling friend of Auroras? No, she looked lost, but then again, Aurora could have just written her. One thing was for sure though, Lucia slouched in disappointment, she looked important, and if there was anything in the world Lucia wasn't that would be the biggest one.
"Um... H-hello." she smiled trying her best not to stutter, she wasn't expecting this, "I-I'm sorry I wasn't expecting Aurora to be having any visitors I-I'll just come back anouther time." And there it went her resolve, she almost turned around and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:37 pm
"The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love."
- Hubert H. Humphrey
User Image
Ӄɩɑɾɑ Ʌȿɦϵɳ
"Salutations, friend."

Kitten. It was true, Kiara was probably the youngest of the feline companions, and it was more or less a term of endearment from Aurora. Kiara swallowed a hunk of meat before answering Aurora. But she didn't speak, so much as communicate with her telepathically, a gift she had developed at a young age within her first life.

My plans are to travel with you to the village proper, same as every morning, she said as bland as possible. She finished her meal and turned her head in the direction of the front door as what sounded like a knock rang through her ears.

"I believe we have a guest, miss Aurora," Kris said to the bard.

Kiara walked over to the window and stood up on her hind legs, peering out to see who had come. It was a pair of two young women, possibly no older than Kiara herself, had she been human. She scratched innocently at the window and let out what would be considered a soft "welcoming" roar.  

RealSilverDragon

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♬ ♩ Aurora St. Cole ♪ ♫ ♪ ♬ ♩
Without music, life would be a mistake. --Nietzsche

Aurora acknowledged the door knock and excused herself from the table. Upon opening the door, she saw two lovely girls, one with her back turned and who had started to walk away.

"Ho there! Welcome, friends! How may I be of service to you both on such a fine morning?"

Aurora smiled warmly and turned her head inside when she heard Kiara yop in curiosity. She invited the two girls inside to the warm living area, as it was still brisk out in the mid-autumn morning.

She took care of her place setting, clearing a spot on the table for some tea cups. It was rude in her customs to invite guests inside and not offer something to drink, so she hung a kettle of water over the fire and sat in a chair next to Kiara, scratching behind her ear in the process.

When she sat down, she asked the girls again, "So, how may I help you both?"

User Image
Ostensibly Outspoken Creature:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 pm
Sylvietta

═━┈┈━═

Nu

Her back turned to the door, Sylvietta was contemplating walking away just as it opened; She froze in place and slowly turned, hugging herself lightly. Amidst the general chaos and disgust of her surroundings, five beings stood out plainly; Three women, all three of them more than a little attractive, and a single cat. Her head tilted lightly, wondering why the animal were in their regular forms, instead of the usual hellish beast that animals usually took the form of in her sight. She tilted her head and leaned forward, gently brushing past the other girl and stepping into the house, just before who- she was assuming- was the town's leader. She bowed before her, her breath calm and even "My name is Sylvietta, madame. I'm a travelling healer and priestess; I heard that this town was in the need of a healer of my caliber. So, I came; are you the leader of this village?" She tilted her head lightly as she straightened her back out and stood straight, her eyes focused on the woman sitting in front of her.

Moonlight Jewelry Anon

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

Aurora was amused. She still couldn't get over the fact that the village had elected her "leader," even though the insight of leading came from the collective minds of her AND the three feline companions. Aurora nodded half-expecting Kristen to interject her opinion on who is the "leader" of the village. The kettle blew and Aurora got up to pour some tea for everyone, still waiting for Kahlua to wake up down the hall.

"I suppose you could call me the leader, though my final decisions are ones based upon mutual agreements with my companions. Tell me, Sylvietta, is it, what is a priestess like you doing so far from your diocese? Don't they need your...caliber back home? Not that we are ungrateful for your presence, but there is a lot of work to be done here and a very evil presence about. Are you truly prepared for work like this? If you are, I suggest you talk to our current healer and deliberate with her too."

Aurora motioned to Kiara who was still sitting next to the chair.
"Come, Kitten. Show our guest who our healer is."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:12 pm
- Hubert H. Humphrey
User Image
Ӄɩɑɾɑ Ʌȿɦϵɳ
"Salutations, friend."

At her name, Kiara walked over to the bard and as she approached, she transformed into her human form. She was wrapped in a sheer silver sarong and all of her womanhood could be seen. She considered herself very beautiful, but not vain, as she had noted Kris was at times. Kiara smiled at Aurora and offered a polite headbow to the priestess. She waited for instructions, a question, or suggestion, but all Kiara could do then was stare.

The two other women were very attractive, much like Aurora, who Kiara would bed with at any beck and call. It wasn't as if Kiara was loose, simply that the bard fascinated her in ways that couldn't be explained, but only through the communication of flesh on flesh. Good times...

But Kiara remained quiet and waited.  

RealSilverDragon

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:23 pm
Lucia

If I won't do the 'stupid' thing, who else will!?

Lucia froze when the door opened, she stayed quiet and hesitated at first at walking inside, admiring the beautiful beasts in front of them, she sat down quietly looking at her hands, she didn't say anything just listening to them all speak, to shy to voice her opinions. Well... at least you got inside this time... she thought to herself sighing softly she looked around but when she saw Kiara change, she couldn't help but stare for a few moments.... ok more then a few, she felt rather small in her presence looking at the strange creature that the bard called 'kitten'. Her face was a soft red, she was far from a kitten, she looked like the kind of women who could swallow your heart whole, she noticed Kiara looking at her for a moment and looked away quickly nervously playing with the strings on her cloak. Looking at any of them actually, all of them were unimaginably beautiful, which made her feel strangely especially plain. Looking at the famed horned lion she was fascinated by her oddities, adding an almost exotic effect to her beauty. She looked away again reminding her self she was being rude she just focused back on her hands. She couldn't so much as muster up a sound to make her own request, she felt like a fool just sitting there in their beautiful home.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 pm
Sylvietta

═━┈┈━═

Nu

Sylvietta tilted her head softly at the demand placed on her, looking down to Aurora; she gulped lightly and a soft gasp escaped her lips as the kitten came forward, standing upwards and glowing softly as she morphed into a human. She turned from the girl as it was completed, the bizarre sequence of events ending up with her shocked and confused. She hugged herself lightly, averting her eyes from the girl "I-I'm sorry. Don't do that in front of me, please. I... It's how I see things." She turned back to the girl, weakly smiling; her vision seemed to pulse lightly, her expression going ashen and grim. She bowed low before the four women in the room; at the moment, she was completely horrified at what she had seen, but didn't want to spoil the moment. Finally, she reached out and gently stroked the now-transformed feline's cheek; the woman was still of piercing beauty, more than enough to cut through the darkness and gore that enshrouded her sight, so she still remained a human in her eyes. There was just the pretense that she was some kind of shape-shifting oddity in the back of her mind, and it disturbed her more than a little bit "Please, I don't mean to offend; Show me your prowess in the arts of healing, and I'll gladly show you mine." The crystals attached to her chain wound upwards and brushed along Syl's cheek, seeming to touch her as softly as she did the now-transformed feline.

Moonlight Jewelry Anon

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
‡ Al'Kristen 'Kris' Jelmoraine ‡
The Horned Lion

The horned woman remained silent as the two girls entered and sat at the table with them, slowly working through the strips of meat, glistening and pink in the light of the morning. "Hmm..." Kris began, her voice soft as it always was, though steady enough to hold a hint of power in it. "Seems our home is quite lively this morning." Kris gave little other notion that she even noticed new people, her eyes closed as she slowly went about her meal.

When the meat was gone from her plate, still during the events of the two girls entering and getting seated, Kristen placed her knife neatly across her plate, hands folding back into her laps. "I was not under the impression such a small village had need of an ipso facto leader... I feel we are more as guides and protectors... guardians... than leaders. And Kiara..." Kristen gave the younger cat a warm smile, almost motherly, with a slight nod. "Offer a polite greeting to our guests, dear. They did come to see us, after all." Standing slowly, the horned woman kept her hands always folded just in front of her, dipping into a bow, though only deep enough to bring her head to about the level of theirs. "I am Al'Kristen Jelmoraine, familiar and summon of Aurora St. Cole."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:15 pm
- Hubert H. Humphrey
User Image
Ӄɩɑɾɑ Ʌȿɦϵɳ
"Salutations, friend."

"I apologize if I frightened you, Priestess Sylvietta. It was not my intention," Kiara explained to the girl.

Kiara was a bit taken aback when the unknown female reached out and stroked her cheek. Still, she remained paralyzed, genuinely intrigued about the girl's odd visions and sight, even though her face didn't show any interest. However, the request of showing her my methods of healing, I found rather amusing. With a sly grin and a raised eyebrow, I took a breath and was about to speak when Kris interrupted my thought process.

"Offer a polite greeting to our guests, dear. They did come to see us, after all," Kris had said before introducing herself.

A low, irritated growl barely escaped her throat and could only be heard by the highly-sensitive ears of the Horned Lion and by Aurora, who Kiara had been standing by. When Kris had finished her long-winded introduction, I introduced myself as well.

"I am Kiara Ashen, a pleasure to meet you both."  

RealSilverDragon

Moonlight Jewelry Anon

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:00 pm
Sylvietta

═━┈┈━═

Nu

Sylvietta blushed as the two women introduced themselves; for the first time, she noticed Kris's horns, although they were more than a tad obvious. They cued something in the back of her mind, though, a sort of odd recognition from somewhere in her past. She couldn't place a finger on it, though, and let it alone for the time being; besides, she had another person to worry about at the moment. Her slim legs stretched out, her heels lightly tapping against the ground as she circled Kiara with a warm smile crossing her cheeks "Please, it's fine; I just wasn't expecting it is all. You see, my goddess, Marala, has a tendency to take the things she deems unnecessary, atleast for a while. Such as being able to see the world like a regular human being; the only normal thing in the room is you four girls." Her grin widened playfully, showing off her dazzlingly white teeth; Sylvietta kept good care of herself, no matter what. She stopped after doing a full circle around Kiara, her fingers resting on the girl's cheek before sliding down to her shoulder "I'm sorry if I'm intruding, Madame; I have to appreciate beauty where I see it. I can get a little unstable otherwise, I'm afraid; Marala doesn't like it when you deny her gifts."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

Aurora watched as healer encircle healer in a very seductive fashion. A pang of jealousy quickly pierced the bard's heart, but quickly shook it away. She was as a bard, after all, open to many sexual experiences with all of her felines, the human forms...that is. But deep down, Aurora knew she couldn't hold onto her companions forever. Knowing that they were free to leave whenever they wanted, though those chances were slim, it made Aurora that much more protective of them all, jealousy encompassing it all.

"Well, perhaps then you can accompany us on our morning tour through the village, unless, Kiara, you would wish to take her through town alone this morning? I'm sure I can be of other use visiting the wards with Kristen." Aurora turned towards Al'Kristen and nodded to emphasize her suggestion.

She then turned back to the other woman and asked, "Dear, you still haven't said your name or why you have come to us today. Are you alright? What is it you seek?"

User Image

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

RealSilverDragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:00 pm
- Hubert H. Humphrey
User Image
Ӄɩɑɾɑ Ʌȿɦϵɳ
"Salutations, friend."

A soft, playful purr escaped Kiara's throat. The new girl quite intrigued Kiara...a lot. She was forward and lusty, two very irresitible qualities that the young cat found attractive. A flash of heat surged between Kiara's legs and quickly faded. She barely knew the woman, but Kiara was very...curious, to learn more.

"Kiara, would you wish to take her through town alone this morning?" Aurora said to the half-leopard.

Kiara was shocked, but she didn't show it. Her eyes never left the priestess. She simply smiled and nodded slightly in approval. She would take the new healer to town and show her the ropes, as it were. Kiara offered out her arm to Sylvietta and started to walk to the front door.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff