Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Sterling Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General Shade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 am
Laurence & Lucinda Sterling

Laurence nodded approval and watched Nezumi climb the stairs. He could see she was having a tough time, but he did not offer assistance, though he struggled to keep himself from doing so when she nearly fell. When she looked back at him, he met Nezumi's eyes steadily, encouraging her to go on. Then followed her, staying a few steps back to allow her space, but ready to catch her if she fell.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:16 am
align=center]User Image
Nezumi Koyugi
*~

Nezumi climbed the rest of the way, her hands still firmly latched onto the railing as she continued once she made it to the stop she leaned against the railing and sighed, "I made it.."She said, giving a small smile. Her legs trembled now even more than they had before, but that didn't seemed to bring her down even though she felt like collapsing on the floor.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

General Shade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:26 am
(( Sorry, I have to go after this.))

Laurence came up behind her and gave her a small pat on the back. Then he wrapped an arm around her and led the way to her bedroom. It was a single bedroom, with an orange queen size bed and a bureau beside the door. There were lamps on each side of the bed and a table at the foot of the bed with some decorative vases. "Here's your bedroom, Nezumi. It's not too awful, is it?" Laurence teased, bringing her to the bed so she could relax while she looked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:59 am
align=center]User Image
Nezumi Koyugi
*~

Nezumi looked up at him when he put an arm around her then looked forward as they walked to the room. She got out of his arm and slowly walked around the bedroom, her soft aqua blue eyes examining everything. She returned to the bed and sat down on it. She smiled a little more, "I like it."She said softly. She ran her hands over the sheets, feeling the softness of them. It had been quite a while since she had ever had her own room, let alone a bed to sleep on.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

General Shade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:25 pm
((FYI, Laurence is getting a second slave.))

Laurence smiled lightly at her, glad to meet no resistance. "I'm glad you like it," he said, amused and glad that she deemed it suitable. "Would you like a nap, or do you wish to continue with getting clothing and cleaning up?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image
Kei arrived at the mansion with handcuffs on and two guards standing behind her. She was sort of excited to be having her first owner. She had no idea what was in store for her. She was taught to always obey her masters so she knew she wouldn't be getting punished a lot.
One of the guards rang the doorbell and they stood there and waited for someone to answer the door.  

Tha Kushh

General Shade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:46 pm
I'm really sorry for not posting in weeks! If you want to keep going, please PM me. If not, then again, I'm really sorry!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 pm
align=center]User Image
Nezumi Koyugi
*~

"I'll be fine sleeping later. I-i would like some clean clothes."Nezumi said. The kimono she had needed to go, it wqas tearing apart at the seems and wouldn't last anymore that a week and she desperatley needed a bath to wash out all the dirt that was in her long braided hair.

(( I like completely forgot about this Dx ))  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

General Shade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:39 am
((I'm going to have Laurence relatively nice and Lucinda mean.
Also, Kei-Aburame, I will start roleplaying with you if you still want to continue.))

"Of course," Laurence replied, "why don't we go shopping? Come on, maybe we'll run into Lucinda."

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff