Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
anyone for a roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Anon

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 pm
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o
I think it could be a good idea but the issue would be with literacy. Animorph roleplays are quite easy to find on here, but you get somebody like myself who does roleplaying all the time, and can bang out five paragraphs with a pretty posting layout and perfect grammar and spelling and somebody who one-lines with no grammar or spelling and uses '*' to describe movement rather than proper sentences... well, there might be conflict and it would die fast.

My recommendation is to make a separate guild for it where there are multiple roleplay areas for people of all literacy levels and expanding on a background story or plot. Aside from that, if the literacy was good, I'd totally join in! Writing is my life, and I'd marry it if it were animate <3

thank you for that verry insightfull story stare ......aaaaanyways i love roleplaying and if you want to do a differant style than im more of a literate roleplayer in txt here i really just dont give a crap

Haha, sorry if I said it in such a blunt way that you took offence (I don't understand sarcasm, but my friend is telling me that it sounds like you took offence). I honestly didn't mean any harm- you were asking for opinions so I gave mine. Unfortunately, I do try to give my all in everything that I do, so if this would be 'half-assed' then I would have to stay out... but who cares about that anyways? I'm not all that important razz

Enjoy your one-lined roleplay! :3

i asked for options not opinions

gah- I misread. I'm soooorry >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:14 am
MY rusty h a l o
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o
I think it could be a good idea but the issue would be with literacy. Animorph roleplays are quite easy to find on here, but you get somebody like myself who does roleplaying all the time, and can bang out five paragraphs with a pretty posting layout and perfect grammar and spelling and somebody who one-lines with no grammar or spelling and uses '*' to describe movement rather than proper sentences... well, there might be conflict and it would die fast.

My recommendation is to make a separate guild for it where there are multiple roleplay areas for people of all literacy levels and expanding on a background story or plot. Aside from that, if the literacy was good, I'd totally join in! Writing is my life, and I'd marry it if it were animate <3

thank you for that verry insightfull story stare ......aaaaanyways i love roleplaying and if you want to do a differant style than im more of a literate roleplayer in txt here i really just dont give a crap

Haha, sorry if I said it in such a blunt way that you took offence (I don't understand sarcasm, but my friend is telling me that it sounds like you took offence). I honestly didn't mean any harm- you were asking for opinions so I gave mine. Unfortunately, I do try to give my all in everything that I do, so if this would be 'half-assed' then I would have to stay out... but who cares about that anyways? I'm not all that important razz

yeah buy anyways i like to appeal to the larg group of lazy roleplayers if you would like to roleplay in a more detailed way i am open for new txt roleplay friends?????  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Kathryn Anon

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:15 am
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o

yeah buy anyways i like to appeal to the larg group of lazy roleplayers if you would like to roleplay in a more detailed way i am open for new txt roleplay friends?????

I don't think I've ever roleplayed through PM or texting- I don't think my phone would permit me my 500-700 word average XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:21 am
MY rusty h a l o
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o

I don't think I've ever roleplayed through PM or texting- I don't think my phone would permit me my 500-700 word average XD

shorten it a little
if you would like to talk at a faster pace at this time you can find me in the rally (raceway) -fixxymamma911's room-  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:50 am
xxxyouwantitx
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx
:3 i dont think that the forum is a good place for stuff like that, mabey on meebu. but id like too! u seem hawt razz

you try to hard
lol.well im lonely...

your really errogaint arnt ya kid  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:15 am
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx
:3 i dont think that the forum is a good place for stuff like that, mabey on meebu. but id like too! u seem hawt razz

you try to hard
lol.well im lonely...

...says the pompous, self-righteous dilettante who gets a kick out of trampling on someone kind enough to give you a compliment on face-value. ******** off.  

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:22 am
Meeatu
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx

you try to hard
lol.well im lonely...

...says the pompous, self-righteous dilettante who gets a kick out of trampling on someone kind enough to give you a compliment on face-value. ******** off.

self-rightous? Dude I hate myself and want to die i'm not tryn to be rude damn sad honestly I wish I could take the compliment my min just won't let me  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:29 pm
scarrllett
Meeatu
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx

you try to hard
lol.well im lonely...

self-rightous? Dude I hate myself and want to die i'm not tryn to be rude damn sad honestly I wish I could take the compliment my min just won't let me

That's right, self-righteous.
One can be pious, ardent and moralistic, even an egoist while consumed in self-loathing.

If you hate yourself, that's one thing (unfortunate as it may be), but do you have to direct that towards someone who had nothing but altruistic intentions? Even if you refuse to let yourself accept the compliment, you could at least acknowledge it, and treat the person with some respect.

Turn your self-loathing on me, if you're so selfish that you can't contain it (like the rest of us somehow manage), I'm not some wilting-flower of a man, and lord knows, I probably deserve it, but lashing out at someone who (god knows how) managed to see some good in you is frankly cruel and abhorrent. No offence, and I'm sure this is just an overreaction on my behalf, but that kind of rudeness almost (on gut instinct) makes me think your self-revolving spite is justified.  

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 am
Meeatu
scarrllett
Meeatu
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx
lol.well im lonely...

One can be pious, ardent and moralistic, even an egoist while consumed in self-loathing.

If you hate yourself, that's one thing (unfortunate as it may be), but do you have to direct that towards someone who had nothing but altruistic intentions? Even if you refuse to let yourself accept the compliment, you could at least acknowledge it, and treat the person with some respect.

Turn your self-loathing on me, if you're so selfish that you can't contain it (like the rest of us somehow manage), I'm not some wilting-flower of a man, and lord knows, I probably deserve it, but lashing out at someone who (god knows how) managed to see some good in you is frankly cruel and abhorrent. No offence, and I'm sure this is just an overreaction on my behalf, but that kind of rudeness almost (on gut instinct) makes me think your self-revolving spite is justified.

can i die now ok i sorry  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:20 am
Meeatu
scarrllett
Meeatu
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx
lol.well im lonely...

look wen i was little my life sucked so i grew up trying to learn not to feel so its kinda hard to take a complament wen all your used to hearing is insults.

look just because i have a hard shell doesnt make me a mean person.
i would actually like to be friends with everyone i talk to around here i just dont understand why people try to complament me there is nothing good about me i dont see anything to compliment in real life im an even bigger loser than here.

i was just having a bad week wen all of that went down. im sorry to anyone i hurt here. i hope that can all change  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:01 pm
scarrllett
Meeatu
scarrllett
Meeatu
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx
lol.well im lonely...

look wen i was little my life sucked so i grew up trying to learn not to feel so its kinda hard to take a complament wen all your used to hearing is insults.

i would actually like to be friends with everyone i talk to around here i just dont understand why people try to complament me there is nothing good about me i dont see anything to compliment in real life im an even bigger loser than here.

i was just having a bad week wen all of that went down. im sorry to anyone i hurt here. i hope that can all change

I wasn't saying you had to take the compliment.
I understand not liking, or dealing well with being complimented, but it's something entirely different to treat someone badly because they complimented you. That's what makes you a mean person, and it's not just a result of a hard shell.

Regardless, I'm sorry. I think I spoke a bit more rudely than was necessary.
I didn't mean to engage upon the litterary equivalent of shouting in your face.
Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:05 am
Meeatu
scarrllett
Meeatu
scarrllett
Meeatu

I wasn't saying you had to take the compliment.
I understand not liking, or dealing well with being complimented, but it's something entirely different to treat someone badly because they complimented you. That's what makes you a mean person, and it's not just a result of a hard shell.

Regardless, I'm sorry. I think I spoke a bit more rudely than was necessary.
I didn't mean to engage upon the litterary equivalent of shouting in your face.
Sorry.

its ok i probably had it coming for somthing. if it wasnt you i woulda been yelld at by someone else for somthing i didnt even do id rather have been yelled at for a reason than for nothing.

if youd like to start over id really like to be friends with you...do you think that could work?  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

xXxjoker-loverxXx

Versatile Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 am
*clears throat* Sorry to interrupt, but I believe that this thread, which was supposed to be a roleplay, has become something much different. Seeing as how there is a considerable lack of roleplaying going on here, does anyone know where I might find a literate RP to join?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:44 am
xXxjoker-loverxXx
*clears throat* Sorry to interrupt, but I believe that this thread, which was supposed to be a roleplay, has become something much different. Seeing as how there is a considerable lack of roleplaying going on here, does anyone know where I might find a literate RP to join?

well if you would like you can join here im free to roleplay or i can start another thread which i am thinking about doing.

roleplaying went nonexistant here because noone posted to roleplay so if you would like to roleplay than feel free to do soo  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

xXxjoker-loverxXx

Versatile Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:14 am
scarrllett
xXxjoker-loverxXx

well if you would like you can join here im free to roleplay or i can start another thread which i am thinking about doing.

roleplaying went nonexistant here because noone posted to roleplay so if you would like to roleplay than feel free to do soo

If you start a roleplay, my friend, I shall join. Unfortunately, my creativity level is quite low at the moment and I'm not quite sure I could create a roleplay myself.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff