Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Willow's place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image
the girls looked at willow as she circled them, wondering what she was thinking.
Gypsy gave a small chuckle at her question, happy to see that willow was thinking along the same lines as she'd been.
Erin grimaced as she heard the word 'makeover' and immediatly looked at Gypsy. "she will." she murmured, pointing a thumb at her sister.
Heather looked at Erin and gave a tiny chuckle, shaking her head slightly at her. although she had to admit, it was amusing how unwilling Erin was to do anything that was truly considered girly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow simply chuckled at Erin's statement. "Oh, well even though that is good," she said nodding her head teasingly, "I will still be taking you and giving you a makeover as well. But, I don't think I will necessarily pick you first to make over.... Who shall I have to dress up first?" With a smile Willow continued to circle them, eyeing all three carefully. It didn't take long for her to choose which one she wanted to dress up first. "Heather! You've been so sweet and quiet the whole time, come on, tell me what you need." She held out a hand to her, she was going to take her to her room. "You two stay here until I come back with her."

{{OOC: Hellz yeah, sexy pic right there!~ 8D}}  

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
Gypsy gave a small sigh at Erin, shooting her a dark look before shoving an elbow into her sister's side.
Erin looked at willow with a gapping mouth, her eyes slightly sad as she imagined being someone's doll to dress up. that was not her idea of fun.
Heather looked at Willow with a slight smile and then looked down at her dress. "if you could help me with some new clothes; i'd really appreaciate it...." she murmured, playing with the ripped bottom of her dress.

{xD looks awesome xD can't wait to post my pics >x>}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow nodded in understanding, it was kind of obvious that they needed new clothes, but it seemed she needed one more so than the others. She took hold of Heather's hand and gently pulled her out of the room. "I've got some materials in my room. Is there a specific color you had in mind? I can make whatever you want." She smiled sweetly as she headed up the stairs and towards her room.

{{OOC: }}  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
the girls looked at willow as she circled them, wondering what she was thinking.
Heather smiled as she looked at Willow, following her. "um... another blue one would be nice.... " she mumbled, still playing with the ripped dress. she wanted a new hair ribbon to match it but she'd have to ask for that later. the one in her hair was as ripped and torn as the dress she wore.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow smiled back at Heather as she entered her room. "I guess blue suits you the best, huh?" She chuckled and went straight to her closet. She had to go all the way to the back where all her older clothes were. There was a nice blue dress that was now too small for her but would be good enough for Heather. She came over to Heather and slipped it on her, then began to make marks all over the dress. She pulled it back off and went to a little sewing table, then began to make changes to the dress. It didn't take very long for her to finish it and she presented it to Heather. "So, what do you think? Will it suit your fancy?" She chuckled as she held it out to her.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
Heather grinned as she looked at the new dress, taking it lightly in her hands. "its perfect!" she grinned and then looked back at willow, chewing on her lip a bit. "um.... c-can i have a new hair ribbon to go with it? my old one's all ripped up...." she huffed and glanced at the tattered strip of blue fabric that was tied in a bow in her hair.

{sorry.... i got caught up in another character.... i has myself a fun little drag queen~!}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

"No problem at all, my dear Heather," she chirped merrily, stroking Heather's cheek with a smile. Willow turned around and was about to enter her closet again but stopped and turned back to Heather. "You should strip now and put it on, before all the dirt from your old clothes rubs off." She smiled innocently before turning and heading to the back of her closet. The top shelves contained the fabrics and she pulled one out that was the same blue as the dress. She cut a small sheet of the fabric, put everything back, and added a few things to the ribbon. Then she quickly went back to Heather, who was hopefully already dressed, and gave her the prepared ribbon. "Now don't you look like a little doll!"

{{OOC: Who!! I wanna see!}}  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
Hether nodded at her words and waited for her to turn around again before quickly changing into her new dress with a smile. she looked down at herself with a small smile, spinning in it. when Willow came back she smiled and took the ribbon happily, slipping it in place after removing the old one. "thank you." she hummed, putting her hands behind her back as she looked at the reaper.

{lol his name's Belyi Nadezdah.... he's in another guild xD}  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow simply smiled as she eyed Heather. "Very good... You are so very cute, I could just eat you up!" She chuckled and grabbed her arm, spinning her quickly with ease. "Oh, I just love how it flares up! Alright, if there's nothing else that you want then would you go and get Erin and bring her to my room? I think it's her time to get all dolled up," she drawled in a teasing tone. She went to go sit down on the edge of her bed, waiting patiently.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Heather smiled at Willow and nodded. "be prepared for screaming...." she chuckled and slipped out of the room, going back to the room her sisters were in. all that was heard was a soft muttering of words and then Erin giving a loud groan before whining that she didn't want to as she walked up the stairs.
""she doesn't want to... but she has to." Heather chuckled as she leaned on the wall; admiring her new dress.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
Germanic Depression

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow simply shrugged and rolled her eyes. She always had duct tape, rope, and a sewing kit just in case she didn't want to hear screaming. With a menacing chuckle she tapped her foot impatitently on the ground. It was amusing to hear the loud groanings and mutterings of the girl. It was just so tempting to do her up real well, and in more ways than one. She seemed to grin mischievously as she watched Erin walk into her room. "Alright, Erin, if you don't want me to doll you up in a horrible way, at least tell me something you'd like done."

{{OOC: Lol I'm posting! I'm posting! xD }}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
Erin gave a small sigh as she looked at Willow, still pouting. "um..i kinda... need a new dress aswell... and maybe some new ponytails to match it...." she drawled, plaing with the pigtails that she haited since they made her look more girly then she truly was.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 pm
Germanic Depression
User Image

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items