Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:06 pm
Shiro just chuckled lightly "true enough there, we should do more walking." of course he continued onwards and headed for the entrance with Patamon following along by being on his head.

Tsukaimon just groaned and mush'ed Gabumon onwards while looking back "last one inside is a rotten digitama~!" he said quickly.

Gabumon just rolled his eyes while carrying Tsukaimon "you are quite the rambunctious little digimon aren't you."

Tsukaimon just raised an eyebrow at him lightly and tilted his head "of course! i'm supposed to be evil you know~!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:28 pm
The underground village was populated with various kinds of digimon adept at burrowing and also various species that were just inherently rock-like to begin with like Gotsumon. Among them were the likes of Digmon, Prariemon, Drimogemon, and few Nise Drimogemon only distinguishable from the regular Drimogemon by their purple colored drills and swirly mustaches. The resident digimon came in all different sizes, with the younger ones having smaller, deliberately cuter proportions while older variations were larger or had graying hair, beards or mustaches to distinguish them.

At least one of their number was a significantly younger, much more puppy-like Dorulumon. Of course, with such a large crowd of digimon roaming around, it was kind of like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Crystal followed Shiro into the underground village without further complain, especially given that Zapmon was now keeping quiet so she could hitch a ride on Crystal's shoulder for a little while so she wouldn't have to walk on her own.

"The damage doesn't look too bad," Taiki was understandably relieved. He had been afraid someone might have gotten hurt because of that battle with Ornismon earlier. He was glad to see that it looked like the digimon in the underground village were doing okay.

"It's amazing how many tunnels are down here," noted Akari.

"It's because the Drimogemon, Nise Drimogemon and Digmon are all adept tunnelers and they spend most of their time digging these tunnels that other digimon use as habitats," explained Jijimon.

"They're pretty docile so long as you don't get in the way of their digging," added Dorulumon.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:47 pm
Shiro just chuckled as they moved about through the digimon, not looking through much though he and patamon were discussing the downsides and upsides to having an army of digimon to help them out.

Tsukaimon had Gabumon lightly hang back to near crystal and the others "so.. who wants to bet there's some decent digimon Shiro or you can recruit, Crystal?"

Gabumon chuckled lightly "don't get your hopes up too much Tsukaimon, if anything we'll lure enemies here and accidentally get them on our side through our illustrious partner. i mean come on, he's made friends out of just about any digimon he hadn't had to kill."

Tsukaimon just smirked 'maybe he needs a nice lady digimon to even him out?"

Gabumon just sweatdropped and looked up "he'd kill us for conspiring to match-make behind his back you know."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:59 pm
"Well, it might not be us who do the recruiting," Crystal responded. "You've got to keep in mind that digimon in this world are aware of the awesome power to Digi Xros that can only be attained by having a human general. So, we also have to be wary of digimon who might only want to use us so they can exploit that power."

Zapmon immediately dropped down from Crystal's shoulder so she could contribute to the matchmaking Shiro discussion. "You know, with Shiro it's an even more interesting prospect considering he's a hybrid so he could hook up with a human or a digimon. And, as I recall, he's already done both. Of course, Yukimon is a guy so I'm not sure that counts..."

"Am I going to have to get a cage and muzzle to shut you up about stuff like that?" Crystal turned and glared at her partner.

Zapmon responded by making a zipper motion with her hand in front of her mouth and let Gabumon and Tsukaimon get between them before adding. "I wonder how Shiro would feel about having a nice lady digimon fawning over him. I'm pretty sure I know where to find some..."

"Zapmon!" Crystal growled at the small dragon. "Stop it!"

"I never realized that digimon were so interested in human relationships," Taiki commented in puzzlement. "It's actually kind of fascinating."

*WHAM*

That was the sound of Crystal's face hitting the dirt.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:08 am
Tsukaimon just chuckled seeing the faceplant from Crystal "actually we're more interested because he's a hybrid, and frankly he would be qutie the catch for any female digimon."

Gabumon raised an eyebrow "why's that?"

Tsukaimon just smirked lightly "let's see, kind heart, unbreakable will when he's not depressed, can't stand to see anyone suffer.."

Gabumon chuckled lightly "pure soul even if he is half darkness and half light."

shiro of course was twitching an eyebrow in the foreground ahead of them hearing the conversation ~those three..!!!~ of course he just continued chatting with Patamon about the good and bad of certain digimon for possible recruitment as they passed them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:37 pm
"Yeah, well, darkness in its own right isn't actually a bad thing, it's the way evil beings manipulate and corrupt it that tends to cause problems. But darkness on its own is actually just as integral to the stability of the world as the light," noted Zapmon. "Shiro might be imbued with the power of darkness, but he isn't trying to take advantage of it. It's as much a part of him as anything else. Nothing wrong with that. And, since he doesn't seem to be rejecting that part of himself anymore, it isn't trying to eat him up inside either. He's actually in more of a state of equilibrium with himself than I've ever seen him before."

"Doesn't gossip usually operate better when it's done behind the person's back?" wondered Shoutmon.

Crystal sighed as she picked herself up off the floor of the tunnel. "I don't think they ever learned the finer points about it. They just think it's fun... or funny to talk about us like we're not here."

"Hey, it's your choice to listen," Zapmon interjected. "Besides, anything we have to say about you wouldn't get you so worked up if it didn't have a grain of truth to it." She grinned up at Taiki. "Isn't that right?"

"Wait, why are you looking at me?" Taiki was becoming understandably confused by the train of this conversation.

Crystal's hands tensed at her sides, claws briefly flashing from her fingertips as her frustration caused a momentary break in the usual restraint she placed on her youkai powers. It took quite a bit of self control for her to get them back under control.

"Just ignore her," Crystal managed once she was satisfied that she was still in control of those baser instincts that were making her want to tackle a certain dragon into the floor for being such an obnoxious loudmouth. "She's just looking for attention."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Tsukaimon just chuckled watching the antics of the ones around them "indeed, he seems quite stabilized, almost like that other hybrid you know Crystal, only that Shiro is also elementally stable instead of fluctuating."

Gabumon just raised an eyebrow at the bat-pig on his head "still... with him being what he is now and how he could beat the pants off most guys looking for girls without trying, you'd think he'd have his own horde of digimon fan-girls soon."

Shiro just turned around and glared at Gabumon "gaaabumon! that's quite enough!" he shouted while twitching an eyebrow, a second anger tick forming on his head.

Patamon chuckled a bit while watching the entire mess "you do need some more girls in your life Shiro, given Crystal's way too much like a tomboy."

Digital Scene Change, Hatsudo!

an armored digimon had watched over things in a castle darkness, frowning, though the castle was ruined, he was still determined to find his own place in the digital world, even it it meant going against his master "to think... a Digital Hybrid would appear in this world... maybe he will be the one to regain my perfect record.."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:35 pm
*eyes Tactimon* Oh, I see what you did there!

*~*~*~*~*

"Me being a tomboy was never an issue," Crystal commented as she started to pick up the pace so she could catch up with Shiro. "Hell, there wasn't even anything wrong with me being a hanyou in the modern world. The romantic feelings just didn't seem to last. I mean, Sadame was kind of pushing for us to get together because she thought we would make a cute couple, but when it came right down to it I liked Shiro better as a friend than as a romantic interest. And frankly, that hasn't changed."

"But there is someone else you actually have feelings for," Zapmon spoke up again. "But, for some strange reason, you don't feel comfortable about expressing it so you've been keeping it to yourself." The small dragon put on a puzzled face and scratched behind one of her small horns. "And you've always been so straightforward about expressing your emotions when there's someone you care about so I'm a little curious as to why you won't just come right out and say it. Unless, is the vicious hanyou afraid of getting mixed up in another love triangle?"

She ducked just in time to avoid Crystal's clawed hand swiping through the empty air where Zapmon's head had been.

"Oh, so the person Crystal likes must like someone else!" Akari joined in the conversation, somehow missing the fact that Zapmon was talking about Taiki the entire time.

This time Zapmon was the one whose face hit the dirt. "You have got to be kidding me!"

*~*~*~*~*

A mass of blue flames took shape in a dark corner of the castle ruins, briefly illuminating the darkness before settling into the shape of a flame-patterned wizard-like digimon. Fla Wizarmon emerged from the shadows and stepped toward Tactimon, getting down on one knee and bowing before his superior.

"It is good of you to return Tactimon-sama," Fla Wizarmon spoke respectfully. "I must say, I am relieved to see that you are still alive."

"Especially considering we were told you had been banished to the human world for your countless failures," added a second digimon as he too emerged from the shadows. Duskmon raised his arm and extended one of his blades toward Tactimon. "I must say, I am curious to know how you were able to return."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:57 pm
Tactimon had looked up from his idle thoughts and shut off the screen for now, turning to the two Digimon as he looked them both over carefully, wondering how he should handle this, before speaking up lightly "i was banished to the human world, but that place could not keep me from my true home for long, i found an old cracked portal that led back here, and i have only just returned to my castle, and to what i see? nothing but ruins! what has happened in my absence?" he asked calmly, glaring at the two digimon while thinking in his head ~if these two are on my side then i will convince them to join me in my quest for revenge.. they will pay for banishing me from my rightful place!~

Shiro just shook his head lightly and looked aside to Crystal "at least things are calm right now." he said, chuckling a bit "means i don't need to use the Xros Loader just yet."

Patamon just chuckled himself and looked around, before seeing a tail with a drill on it in the crowd, before disappearing "eh? that's wierd."

Shiro blinked, looking up "what is it Patamon?"

Patamon shrugged "just thought i saw a tail with a drill on the end of it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:20 pm
Duskmon lowered his blade and cast a glance at Fla Wizarmon who simply lowered his gaze to the debris strewn across the floor. Clearly he would have to do the talking.

"I'm afraid the world is not what it used to be," he explained with a resentful sigh. "Only a handful of Bagramon-sama's forces have survived to live in this new world, but it is unfortunate for me to be the one to have to tell you that his eminence was ultimately defeated. It is Shoutmon who has become the king of this newly reconstructed world."

*~*~*~*~*

"I'm glad things are calm," Crystal conceded with a soft growl. "But why can't there also be some peace and quiet to go with it?"

"She has a point," Slashmon agreed. "Zapmon never seems to shut up."

"I'm just telling it like it is," Zapmon responded as she picked herself up off the ground, casting a disbelieving glance at Akari. Zapmon could have sworn that Akari was more perceptive about these sort of things. How did she not notice that Crystal likes Taiki? Oh, right, because she likes him too. Forgot about that. Ugh. This was going to be even harder than she thought. She needed more help, but then it looked like Shiro and Patamon were already preoccupied with something else. Oh well, they could always torment Crystal later.

"Wait, is that?" Zapmon was sure she hadn't imagined it. That tail looked just like Dorulumon's only a good deal smaller. "Ah-ha, so Dorulumon do have puppies!"

Dorulumon sighed and shook his head. "Why doesn't this one come with a mute button?"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:31 pm
Shiro of course just looked to where Zapmon and Patamon had spotted the smaller Dorulumon and lightly shrugged a bit "then let's go see." he said, chuckling lightly to head off in the direction of where they saw that tail.

Patamon just kept an eye out for the tail, eventually spying it, apparently drilling near some of the work zones where a group of Nise Drimrogemon and a couple of older Digmon were, working on expanding and drilling tunnels to the place "found him!"

Gabumon just looked to the older drill bearing digimon, chuckling "only way to shut zapmon up for a few minutes is Pizza, or anything that tastes like it."

Tsukaimon just chuckled at that and shrugged "besides, if you know how to shoot comments back you could zing the dragon enough to where she might leave you alone."

Tactimon had narrowed his eyes hearing about Bagramon's defeat, mentally cursing that he couldn't at least get a semblance of revenge on the Bagra empire for casting him aside "i see.. then i have no need to get revenge on the rest of the empire. that little brat of a Digimon however... i will never forgive him.. the only reason he's so strong is because he's using that damned human as a crutch.. but.. i do have a plan..." he grinned a bit behind his mask "Duskmon, Fla Wizarmon, i want to know now.. can i trust you to assess a potential targets capabilities, and if adequate, join him as a way to lure him to me, so i can use him to defeat Shoutmon?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:04 pm
And here Dorulumon thought that Shoutmon could be a noisy brat at times. Zapmon never seemed to stop and Dorulumon had barely had any prolonged exposure to the small dragon. Well then, he was just going to have to make sure to avoid her as much as possible so she wouldn't grate on his nerves. Dorulumon began purposefully lagging behind the group, taking up a position to the rear so that he could keep an eye on everyone without getting caught up in all the mindless drivel.

"You know, this looks like it could get a little bit rough if any of those drilling digimon get the wrong impression and think we're trying to sabotage their work by coming over here in a big group like this," Crystal pointed out. "Maybe we'd better split up so we aren't quite so we don't stand out as much."

"In that case," Zapmon quickly chimed in, "I know exactly who you should be paired up with!"

"I don't think that's really your call," Slashmon reprimanded her.

"It might already be too late for that," Shoutmon interrupted. "Just look up ahead!"

"Big Crack!" They had been spotted by a somewhat irritable Digmon who decided that the best way to handle the situation was to break the ground out from under their feet so that they were all sent plummeting down a steep ravine into the lower depths of the underground village with the exception of Nene and Sparrowmon who were spared from the long fall by Sparrowmon's flying ability.

*~*~*~*~*

Duskmon was skeptical that Tactimon's plan would succeed, but it wasn't like he had any better idea of what to do given the sorry state the former Bagra Empire was in. He finally folded his arms over his chest as he stood there looking upon Tactimon. "I suppose, in the absence of Lady Lilithmon, I will confer my obedience over to you in her stead."

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Fla Wizarmon slowly stood up from the floor, still respectfully averting his gaze from Tactimon.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:35 pm
Tactimon just nodded lightly, seeing the skeptical looks, frowning "i will make this known now.. i have no interests in reviving the Bagra empire, after what they did to me.. but for now i will just stick with defeating the one brat of a digimon that has constantly marred my reputation for Perfection... even if it means using those new humans to do it." with this he turned back to the screens "use whatever methods you two deem to try and assess the boy that's a hybrid of digimon and human. he has a patamon, Gabumon, and Tsukaimon with him." he narrowed his eyes once more ~soon, Shoutmon.. i will show you i am the superior digimon once and for all!~

Shiro of course was flailing a bit with minor screams while landing first hard, grunting in pain, before having Patamon, Tsukaimon, and Gabumon all land on him next in a dogpile, leaving him on the bottom with @_@ eyes, not knowing more were incoming.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:26 pm
"A hybrid of digimon and human?" Duskmon was intrigued by the possibility that such a being could truly exist. "It sounds interesting."

Fla Wizarmon formed a ball of blue flames at the tip of his match shaped staff allowing an image of Shiro and his three digimon to gradually take shape within the flames. "The boy's unique signature will make him easy to find. I've already locked on to his present location."

Duskmon glanced back at Tactimon after observing the boy and his digimon in the flames of Fla Wizarmon's staff. "Am I to presume that it is your preference that we keep the assessment nonlethal?"

*~*~*~*~*

Zenjirou was next to land on top of Shiro and his digimon, followed closely by Zapmon and Ballistamon ("Oof!") with Akari and Cutemon landing several seconds after them. Of course, since Akari landed close to the top of the pile, she was able to move herself off of the rest of them fairly quickly with Cutemon simply hanging onto the top of her head.

"It looks like we might have gotten separated, kyu." Cutemon observed the notable absence of several members of the group including Nene and Sparrowmon, as well as Shoutmon, Dorulumon, Taiki and Crystal.

Shoutmon, who had been struggling to slow down his descent into the ravine had managed to wedge his retro microphone into a crevice in the side wall, but his resistance was short lived as a tremor emanating throughout the underground village from the ongoing expansion of the tunnels caused the crevice in the wall to collapse so that Shoutmon continued plummeting until he landed on top of Ballistamon.

Cutemon immediately corrected his earlier assessment now that Shoutmon was no longer missing. From the looks of it, Shiro and Zenjirou were both probably going to need some healing before they could go looking for the rest of the group.

*~*~*~*~*

Dorulumon had, of course, been quick enough to slow his descent by using slight protrusions in the closest side wall as makeshift footholds so that he could jump down them at a leisurely pace on his way to the bottom.

Crystal started out okay. When the floor collapsed beneath her feet she was able to jump across the ravine where she was able to catch hold of a narrow ledge to prevent herself from falling. From there she was able to start making her way down by performing the sort of wall jumps more commonly expected of characters in video games up until the point that she hit a section of loose dirt that quickly crumbled into a miniature rock slide causing the unwitting hanyou to trip over herself so that she began to tumble the rest of the way down the ravine where she inevitably landed on Taiki who had landed there a few minutes earlier.

"Sorry about that," she started somewhat sheepishly as she picked herself up off of him, rolling onto her back to stare up to where she had fallen from. "I wonder if I should be cursing Fate or Gravity for that one. I mean, it could go either way."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:47 pm
Tactimon just turned to calmly look at Duskmon as he nodded to the question "he would be useless if he was dead, however, that does not mean you cannot push him to the brink of it regardless for your assessment of him." he then turned back to look at the current happenings, raising an eyebrow mentally seeing the group was split up and all, pondering over this turn of events while just chuckling mentally ~it seems that this will be easier than i thought, if Shoutmon is not near his general, Kuudou Taiki.~

Shiro of course on the bottom was wincing from each addition from Team Xros Heart, granted, he was about to slip out from underneath when Ballistamon decided to land on the pile too, causing him to immediately feel a few discs in his back screaming in pain, but he just grit his teeth and bared it, once Shoutmon landed as well Shiro lightly twitched his fingers on the bottom and such "ow.. Ballistamon.. get off!" he shouted, clearly annoyed by the whole mess.

Tsukaimon snickered lightly "it's a good thing we had a Shiro Pillow."

Gabumon nodded lightly "true, he's useful in that regards."

Patamon just sweatdropped "even if he gets hurt?"

Gabumon shook his head lightly "once everyone gets off him he'll heal himself, he's good like that."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff