Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 am
((But she and her demon are in wuv! Aren't they just precious? XD ))

"Nah, got one coming up in a few days. Think it's another fly-guy, so I need to brush up on my aerial combat a bit between now and then." Adrian said as he got up and stretched his wings a little.

((You know I think I'm gonna use this avi for valentine's day too. I may be single and have no reason to celebrate it, but horrific beings from the pits of hell can feel love too, dammit!))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:57 am
((That is 12 kinds of wrong. lol))

"Sikes really likes to schedule you against them, huh?" Amaya commented, now tossing her finished apple in the trashcan, smiling as she heard it 'thunk' in. "I could help you train sometime between lunch and dinner if you want, though I'm starting to find less to teach you." She offered with a small smile.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:03 am
"What can I say? I'm his only flyguy, he might as well make use of me." Adrian said with a shrug and a smile that said his ego had just been stroked as he headed for his room. "I can't believe it's been this long though. Somehow feels like just yesterday you caught me drinking my sorrows away at the bar." he joked as he searched through some drawers.

((Then my work here is done. XD And brb, gonna get something to eat.))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:56 am
"If it were just yesterday then we'd have a whole lot more to train you on." Amaya said with a grin. "Ah well, at least you sucked it up pretty quickly. Would've been very annoying to have to deal with you being continually depressing." She muttered.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:01 pm
"Eh, I probably would've stopped eventually with or without your help. I'm fairly certain I would've gotten annoyed by all my weeping eventually. The day I turn emo is the day my monster side really starts to show." Adrian joked, find a pencil and paper and jotting a few things down before turning to leave again and head for training.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:40 pm
"Ouch, that stung a little." Amaya muttered as Adrian passed her. Seeing she was alone now, Amaya went off to go train in the arena. She at least got to see Calista that day for a little while in the morning while Sikes tied up some ends, so she had that to look forward to.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:26 pm
((*puts on Glasses of +10 Poeticness*))

As he zoomed around, he thought about the note he'd left himself in his room. Maybe he couldn't practice, and his dream of being in a professional band probably wouldn't be coming true any time soon, but he still had those little sparks of inspiration for songs every now and then. 'A caged bird...That's me...' he thought as he looked up at the earthen ceiling and artificial lighting overhead. He had enough room to fly about, but that was nothing compared to what the wide open sky would be like. "I've been down here way too long if these things are growing on me..." he muttered to himself as he shook such thoughts away and got his head back in the zone.

Once Adrian got back later, he went straight to his room and plopped down on his bed, paper and pencil in hand and scribbling some things down as he hummed some random tunes in his head. First time he'd thought about home in a while. "I've been here too long to be getting homesick now." he grumbled to himself after a brief moment of thought. The whole house thing felt like home, but...not. "Bah. Should've taken her up on the offer. I've depressed myself now." he muttered with a sigh as he stared up at the ceiling.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:49 pm
(ack! I didn't know we started lol I was like "Woah! When did they get a house?! lol)

Kierra walked around outside, trying her best to avoid others. For the time she had been there, she had done a pretty good job of not attracting too much attention to herself. She hadn't been in too many fights so Jabir decided that she needed to fight tonight. She sighed and walked out to some empty space and began to practice. Her hand ignited and she drew a target on the nearby wall. She then began shooting fireballs at it.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:25 pm
Smith looked over at one of the several Arena doors as it opened and let in... one of the several Shadow controllers, if memory served. He hadn't yet faced her in the Arena, he was sure. She was still breathing, after all. He dropped the control of the several knives he had flying in tight circles about his head and caught all but one (which flew off and stuck itself deep in the Arena wall) before walking towards her. It wasn't often that he was in the Arena without being in a deathmatch, and those precious few moments he generally sparred with another of the Mutates. If she rejected his offer of a friendly sparring match, he wouldn't much mind. Orion was always willing to go at it, though he generally ended up going for her eyes when she tried to disembowel him. Sparring was always so very... interesting with Shiva. She was indiscriminately homicidal and he was severely sociopathic and had no problem killing others if it kept him alive longer. The nineteen lives he'd already taken meant nothing to him, since they had kept him alive.

Smith pulled his thoughts away from past experiences as he approached conversation-distance from the shadow-girl (Amaya, his memory supplied). "Morning. Spar?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:38 pm
While she had been training, Amaya could feel eyes on the back of her head, and her suspicions were soon confirmed when she turned and saw another monster approaching her. She had seen him fight a few times, though they all seemed to be death matches. Hearing his question, Amaya thought on it a moment before sighing lightly. "Why not, though I have a previous engagement, so I will leave if drags on to that time." She answered as she now let the shadows cover her, taking her monster form. "So shall we?" Amaya asked as a few shadows rose from the ground behind her.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:57 pm
Smith nodded as he stepped backwards and put on a burst of speed, his legs lengthening as he subtly slipped into his monstrous form. He and Orion were both lucky that they stayed nearly-human during their transformations. Smith's legs lengthened by roughly 15%, his eyes lost all pigmentation, and he grew needle-sharp quills as hard as diamond along his lower arms, along with gaining his midair-redirecting control over projectiles, but overall it wasn't that hard to disguise. Glasses, suits too long in the leg, and the ability to have the quills lay down like so much overlong hair had kept him alive and undiscovered for months.

To Amaya's eyes it would seem as if Smith's speed was a form of teleportation, a notion he had yet to rid the other Mutates of. "Already started."

He flicked his wrists and a dozen quills apiece detached themselves from his lower arms and slid smoothly into his waiting hands, from whence he threw them up into the air. They began circling high above, near the roof of the Arena, as he drew six throwing knives from his suit and began juggling them. His short speech was more eloquent as he controlled so many projectiles at once. The use of his ability fizzed through his mind like cocaine, opening his mind and bringing him out of his shell. "I had enough time to prepare. You would be dead twice over by now in a match, three times if against Shiva."

In all, less than three seconds had elapsed between the time Smith jumped back and the time he spoke his first full sentence to Amaya.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:18 pm
((Just bringing this up now, I may ask you to change your font color to a darker color in the future. My eyes might be just tired right now, but I have a very hard time seeing yellow against white. Sooo, just a heads up))

"Sparring is what I'm interested in, quite frankly I have a few things to do before dying." Amaya said in a rather bored tone as she rose from the shadows behind him, the Amaya he had been focusing on previously still standing there. "As for your little, fifteen year old, homicidal psychopath, I'm even less interested in what she would have done by now. I'm not sparring her, am I?" She asked as yet another shadow copy of her rose, though all three were talking the entire time.

It was impossible to tell which one the real Amaya was, or if she was even out at all. She had not been screwing around a single day down in their little underground prison. Amaya was aware of his speed, she studied all new monsters carefully when they first started in the arena and she had been prepare for it the moment the shadows alerted her he had been approach. The real tough part would be to keep him on his toes with his type of speed. Tough, but not impossible and it helped when she was able to confuse the enemy.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:31 pm
((mmkay, 'zis better?))

Smith jumped as high as his legs could carry him the moment he felt movement behind him. In an instant he had flipped in midair and landed on the ceiling, his momentum holding him there for the bare moment it took for his daggers to fan out in a circle, still moving as if being juggled, and then explode in three different directions, two daggers aimed at each shadow-replica (each one aimed to slice the skin on each cheek but not actually deal permanent damage).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:45 pm
((Much better, thank you.))

All three smirked, and while they could have easily dodged, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun. When the knives cut their cheeks, the replicas all fell into the ground as three more rose. She might have not been able to make each shadow bleed, but Amaya could at least get rid of the damaged ones and replace them with ones that all had a bandage where the knives had cut, though it was unclear if Amaya was even physically out, or hiding somewhere nearby while she focused on strengthening her control over her powers.

Shadows were an underhanded element, but it was still training for Amaya even if she wasn't physically there to kick and punch, that was only half her strategy. Though she began to throw shadows from all three replicas at Smith, not particularly caring if they hit or not, more focused on being able to just control all the actions at once at the moment.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers