Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Discontinued] Alchemy Chronicles - Fullmetal Alchemist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 pm
Edward just grunted and followed Crystal lightly while steaming from his ears "imposters using our name.. how dare they!" of course he just narrowed his eyes "i'm going to find out who's impersonating us Al, Crystal.. and then give him what's coming to them!" of course he pounded his metal fist to his flesh hand while a determined fire lit his eyes.

Kuukyo had walked out of a nearby alley and looked up to the mansion on the hills, frowning lightly after finishing the bit of meat on a bone he had left, before tossing the bone into a nearby trash "cheh.. guess i should go explore the area and find out more about that mansion..." he muttered, and began mingling with the crowd to find information, or leads about the place.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:41 pm
"There's something else," Crystal started hesitantly. She could see very well that Edward was getting all fired up about dealing with the imposters up at the mansion and she was concerned that what she was about to say might not get through to him so instead she turned to Alphonse since he was more likely to remain level headed enough to actually pay her some attention. "I want you guys to be careful up there. I feel... something... near the mansion... I think it's something alive, but it... It doesn't feel human."

She shuddered. Whatever she felt up there was sending a chill straight to her nerves. She kind of wondered if it was the sort of sensation that wild animals would get right before a natural disaster.

Alphonse couldn't begin to imagine what had Crystal looking so nervous, but he could certainly respect her concern for him and his brother. He nodded to her gently and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Alright, we'll be careful."

He was actually kind of glad that Crystal didn't intend to follow the two of them up to the mansion at the moment. He didn't want to see her getting into trouble because of his and Edward's problems. Especially given that his brother had a way of making things worse before he ever made them better. It was probably best for Crystal to stay out of it.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out