Blind Blindness

How long have you had your current avatar? xD

Yea. I'm not that bad about it. xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:23 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

How long have you had your current avatar? xD

Yea. I'm not that bad about it. xD

Lol a couple months? My previous avatar is a bunny's face instead of the ape right now and more majestic looking, with the addition and exclusion of a couple animals.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:31 pm
Blind Blindness

Oh my. xD Why'd you decide to change it up just a bit from what you originally had?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Oh my. xD Why'd you decide to change it up just a bit from what you originally had?

My friend has a phobia of gorillas, and I decided I wanted a gorilla face xD
Then I got the free shark item  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:44 pm
Blind Blindness

Lolol. You sound like a GREAT friend. XD XD I would probably do the same.

I remember going around in my guilds trying to get that link out for the free item. xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:52 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Lolol. You sound like a GREAT friend. XD XD I would probably do the same.

I remember going around in my guilds trying to get that link out for the free item. xD

Lol thank you. Actually, when I asked her how she liked my new avatar, she didn't even realize it was a gorilla face. When I told her she said "Oh, now I see it." She's not scared of gorillas in avatar form, I guess, because when I asked her she said no, and she wouldn't lie.

Yeah, I went to a person's profile and clicked on the link, I believe, but I was informed in the guild. -Doesn't remember for sure-  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:31 pm
Blind Blindness

Haha. I guess gorillas aren't as terrifying if it isn't the real thing. Or something CGI tearing stuff up in a movie, lol.

I forget how I found it. I think I was searching the forums for a "shark" item and I found it that way. I was like I NEED THIS SHARK.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:09 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Haha. I guess gorillas aren't as terrifying if it isn't the real thing. Or something CGI tearing stuff up in a movie, lol.

I forget how I found it. I think I was searching the forums for a "shark" item and I found it that way. I was like I NEED THIS SHARK.

Lol, nope.

It's extremely rare for me to immediately put on an item, but that's what I did with this.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:13 pm
Blind Blindness

Lol, nope.

It's extremely rare for me to immediately put on an item, but that's what I did with this.

I get freaked out of stuff in movies though. Like oh god it's going to come out of the tv and kill me. XDD

Haha. I do that as soon as a buy something, but usually it's because I already had an idea in mind for it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:07 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Lol, nope.

I get freaked out of stuff in movies though. Like oh god it's going to come out of the tv and kill me. XDD

Haha. I do that as soon as a buy something, but usually it's because I already had an idea in mind for it.

I'm such a lazy a** at times. I think that contributes to me not feeling certain emotions, such as fear when watching a movie. Although when intensely interested in something, who knows. (Doesn't try enough to get out of this rut, but that's a discussion for another time)

And yeah, makes sense.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:20 pm
Blind Blindness

Man I know how that is. I really shouldn't be lazy but sheesh. I've always been lazy and just can't seem to get out of it. I lack emotions at times well. Fear is something I haven't felt in a while.

I don't have any ideas at the moment however, so no item buying. xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:21 pm
No one's playing my tank anymore. Oh no.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Man I know how that is. I really shouldn't be lazy but sheesh. I've always been lazy and just can't seem to get out of it. I lack emotions at times well. Fear is something I haven't felt in a while.

I don't have any ideas at the moment however, so no item buying. xD

I feel fear with socializing xD...but aside from that, not much other than little random things, and anxiousness over school grades. I know, we should both try to not be so lazy. For instance, having some fun watching a new series, playing a new game or reading a book. Doing something spontaneous and wild while being ourselves. I actually try in school, so I've been doing very well in that area.

Hmm..as I said, I may buy something very soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 pm
Blind Blindness

Haha. I do too. xD Lol I was never worried about school. I have no idea why though. Well I'm trying to watch more My Little Pony since everyone I know is obsessed and I want to see what is up. xDD And I'm waiting on Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. o 3o *pre-order* And I'm glad you're doing well in school. c: What grade are you in?

I can't wait to see what you do with the item. o 3o

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:02 pm
Yokies
Blind Blindness

Haha. I do too. xD Lol I was never worried about school. I have no idea why though. Well I'm trying to watch more My Little Pony since everyone I know is obsessed and I want to see what is up. xDD And I'm waiting on Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. o 3o *pre-order* And I'm glad you're doing well in school. c: What grade are you in?

I can't wait to see what you do with the item. o 3o

I was only slightly worried a bit earlier because I have a full scholarship, so I have to finish the term with at least a 3.0, and so far it's looking good. Hopefully I can finish the term with an A average. (First semester of college).

I've been hearing a lot about MLP lately, and before that I hadn't heard anything about it (other than I knew it existed). I've never watched it.

Never played Legend of Zelda D=...of course it's supposedly a great game. That's why I need to play these very common games, to get with the program, lol  
WHY DON'T YOU TAP MY BOOTAY AND EAT SOME GOLD? [[BOOTY GRAB]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff