Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
DTI Halloween Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:53 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan

Wait... are you doing it? Just like that?

Doing what? O_o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:54 pm
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan

Doing what? O_o

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The greatest show I have seen in a long time! And yes Umagon is pretty cool, or Schneider as I am being a complete otaku at the moment. But MLP:FiM is even more awesome! You need to watch the first episode."

You asked me about my signature, I replied with that. And then told you to watch My Little Pony!  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:57 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan

Doing what? O_o

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The greatest show I have seen in a long time! And yes Umagon is pretty cool, or Schneider as I am being a complete otaku at the moment. But MLP:FiM is even more awesome! You need to watch the first episode."

You asked me about my signature, I replied with that. And then told you to watch My Little Pony!

oh...no man I am not : P

I am doing some secret business for the guild. An event you can say. That and learning what is the opposite of cinnamon  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:00 pm
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan

Doing what? O_o

I am doing some secret business for the guild. An event you can say. That and learning what is the opposite of cinnamon

Secrets and lies isn't it. Well I am going to give you a list of things that happen in the series taken out of context.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:04 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan

Doing what? O_o

Secrets and lies isn't it. Well I am going to give you a list of things that happen in the series taken out of context.

No lies man... -_- .....I am really bored so I made this cool system up. (Though I bet a certain someone won't like it and say that I am using it for my own needs)

And why? O_o Also I can't watch it since I don't have the "Hub"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 pm
Darkfire Karan

1. A bear made out of Stars
2. A pony banished to the moon
3. Manticore
4. A pony rocketed into space Loony Toons Style
5. A bunny stampede
6. Baked Bads
7. Cross Eyed Pegasus
8. Flying Machine
9. A Dragon is Stared down
10. A tree is pulled into a window
11. Tiny Lawn Ornaments made with Magic
12. Curses
13. Fluttershy with a manly voice
14. Tribbles, basically
15. Full Musical Numbers
16. Montage
17. Frogs falling from the Sky
18. Hydra
19. Sonic Rainboom
20. Butterfly winged Unicorn
21. Stone Pony
22. Chickens
23. Q
24. Talking Rocks
25. Tom

And that is only some of the cool stuff!

And I am not sure why I am doing this.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:08 pm
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan

Doing what? O_o

No lies man... -_- .....I am really bored so I made this cool system up. (Though I bet a certain someone won't like it and say that I am using it for my own needs)

And why? O_o Also I can't watch it since I don't have the "Hub"

You should post it in the Mod forum when it is done then.

Also... the internet? Right here. Go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAM9C_Ik_QU  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:32 pm
When is the last day for registering and is it a card tournament?  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:48 am
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Draco, your the first person I've seen in DTI who liked ponies xD

Oh I like ponies too, but I'm not very 'obsessed' with it because of my friends who happen to used to like it until the fandom killed it for them. Oh the internet drama.

The only place I show my likeness towards MLP:FiM is in dA where I spam art until recently because my mom took my laptop away and I'm still trying to get used to draw things with my tablet in this stupid old compy. I'm thinking of drawing other things than ponies for a while but yeah.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:38 am
Black_Blood Cat
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Oh I like ponies too, but I'm not very 'obsessed' with it because of my friends who happen to used to like it until the fandom killed it for them. Oh the internet drama.

The only place I show my likeness towards MLP:FiM is in dA where I spam art until recently because my mom took my laptop away and I'm still trying to get used to draw things with my tablet in this stupid old compy. I'm thinking of drawing other things than ponies for a while but yeah.

Wait a second... the fandom killed it? But this is one of the few fandoms that is fun to be apart of? I am totally confused by that.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 am
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Black_Blood Cat
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Wait a second... the fandom killed it? But this is one of the few fandoms that is fun to be apart of? I am totally confused by that.

So ya I watched it. Read some of the comments and they all like say that they are guys that are 16-20 that watch this show. O_o

And what I don't get is how is laughter an element? The character that I think is the coolest is that little dragon  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:08 am
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Black_Blood Cat
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

So ya I watched it. Read some of the comments and they all like say that they are guys that are 16-20 that watch this show. O_o

And what I don't get is how is laughter an element? The character that I think is the coolest is that little dragon

Yep. That they are. Known are bronies.

Anyways if you want to look into the elements are all part of friendship
Because a good friend is something who is honest and you can be honest with, they are kind, they are generous, they are loyal, they can make you laugh, and together that is something magical, called friendship. So that is how it works.

And yes Spike is very cool. He is the best pony, as some might say.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:47 am
my little creeper

Exploding is magic  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:47 am
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
The first person to notice that! You earn a prize. Want me to battle you so you can learn how to card battle once again?

not really your the second one to be him : P

I would of said something earlier but I was just confused at your pony sig

So your saying that I can use the Proctor to make an event and I can participate in it?

The Proctor is just for Tournaments not held by GW, he can't be used for anything else except because of the money that goes to him for tourney prizes. Just a way of making sure that tourneys not involving Ken have gold prizes that don't come out of a crew members own piggybank....

So yes, if GW approves you doing tournies than you can use Proctor 3nodding

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff