Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:39 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Sixth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Troubled, lost to a cataclysmic storm, he never once heard her approach, never once felt the stir in the air or the tousle of shadows as she glided, almost on air, a silhouette of darkness-- until she collided with muscled mass. He should have spun around, he supposed, maybe even reach for his wand- but he did none of those things. Instead, he cast a glance over his shoulder, slowly twisting his torso to face her fully. "There can be worse ways," he mused. With a weak nudge of his head, he commanded she follow, never once leaving room for argument.

"I trust your summer went well," his brusque voice thundered against stone walls. He slowed, allowing her to fall in step with him as they circled down deeper, his gold eyes trained on hers, he never could read her. Never could tell when she was lying...

[[on mobile]]
╔══════════════╗
Mood: Curious
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:38 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled at his comment. She knew of plenty worse ways to find someone. She had been through quite a few actually. She mused on the thought for a moment or two but snapped back to present when he asked of her summer. "My summer was interesting." She replied casually. She had after all gotten herself and Ada into Knockturn Alley as well as piss Dominic off enough to try and trick them into hating each other. The boy was quite an idiot if he thought a little howler would do anything at all. Pissing him and Damien off on the other had was quite pleasurable. "And your summer how was it?"Together they made their way deeper into the dungeons. She had kicked off her shoes in her dormitory before headed to find them and now walked along barefoot. She enjoyed the cold stone against her feet. Reminded her of her childhood.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:06 pm

User Image

He could hardly resist the chuckle that had simmered past his lips, as if it finally boiled over the edge and spewed past his lips with toxic hues of bittersweet honey and poisoned candy tongue. He swung his head casually to meet hers, that malicious smile on his lips that simply knew too much, that daring smile, and, for the most fleeting, glimpse of a millisecond, his eyes narrowed, and a golden eye blinked; instincts would scream trouble to any, or inviting, to the daring. ”Spent it in the Alps, training for my fencing competition during this winter vacation. A few weeks abroad with my father, shaking hands and putting names to faces—the life of an heir,” Tay waved his hand casually in the air as he spoke, a brusque, yet fluid motion of the thick tendons in his arm.

”……I’m sure your summer had to have been a bit more than interesting—especially with that fiasco in the sorting feast earlier… Knockturn Alley? If I recall?”

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:47 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle listened to his description of the summer. Life of an heir sounded terribly boring. Her father being the heir to his family had only ever had daughters, which technically made her his heir, but she really didn't a rats a** about that.

A laugh bubbled from her throat when he mentioned Knockturn Alley, ringing like bells against the stone walls.
"Yeah." She said simply. "I took Ada with me to explore." Michelle shrugged flicking her hair out of her face. "But the howler wasn't from Ada's mum. Couldn't have been. I suspect the nitwits Damien and Dominic. They'll pay." A smile twisted her features into malevolence as thoughts of the two boys suffered danced across her mind. She figured if she led the conversation the right way the sixth year was sure to help her out in getting back at the two. Going to Tay for help was might have been a little over the top but in her mind it was perfectly fitting.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:29 pm

User Image

”Is that so?” He seemingly pondered, his tone slow yet purposeful as his mind wove webs of a thousand strands and a smirk fluttered to thin, wry lips on a chiseled square jawbone. A chorus of wonders composed a harmony, vile and daring and poison, the rhythm of vengeance riddled his blood and his heart pounded like drums of war. ”Edgeworth… and Montague, you say?” Slow, and deliberate again, yet his tone fluxed, darkened and rose with amusement at the name of his ancient rival. ”The French prat?” He laughed, thunder rained on iron at the sound, echoing wild on the stone walls.

There was a long, age old hatred between each house, and though there have been ancestors in the past who tried to settle differences—well—vengeance runs as thick as the blood it’s spiraling in. He could barely resist the haughty grin threatening to erupt from the chasms of his throat; but he remained stoic, callous. ”I know him well, his family swore fealty to mine centuries ago, their castle lies on the Nott Estates in Wales…” He explained, despite the known hatred between the English and French from past history, so much more lay nestled between the surface. So much more blood spilt still gone on unjust.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Daring
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:01 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle picked up on the malevolent undertones with which the prefect spoke Dominic's name and had to fight to stop a smirk from dancing on her lips. Getting him on her side would be all to easy if there were family tensions between the two. She listened as he spoke of the family and their connection to his before speaking. "My father has dealt with both the Edgeworth's and Montague's although more closely with the Edgeworths." She wrinkled her nose at the thought of the stuck up family. She couldn't believe her father would ever associate with them. Well actually she could because he was almost as bad as they were. "My younger sisters are actually related to them...." She trailed off thinking about how to approach the subject. "Damien and Dominic are quite immature." She said slowly. "And they're even more fun to....play with." She had almost said hunt but refrained from it at the last second. Although that really was what she was doing. Hunting them, stalking them, destroying them. Her stony eyes fell on the sixth year as she waited to see his reaction to her words.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:53 am

User Image

Du-dum.…du-dum….du-dum.. du-dum. Du-dum, Tay’s heart pounded, slow at first, but growing wild and erratic and desperate, surging blood through his veins, hate and chaos flowing freely through him, tickling a numbing sensation to his fingers and down to his toes, a sickening spiral of chills crept up and down along his spine like the promise of Hell’s wrath whispering closer. A flash of emotion sparkled in those illustrious gold eyes, veering to meet Michelle with that insidious smile and regal demise he wore so proudly. The shadows, teeming with life and bouncing off of the walls cradled his being, caressing every smooth surface with tangent warmth. ”Is that so?

“Any fun games in mind yet, if I may ask?”
His lips curled into a smile most sinister, even death would tip his hat to him.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Daring
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:16 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle chewed her lip and slowly shook her head with a shrug. "I can't think of anything. Well I mean I can make Damien do pretty much any thing because he fears his father and I have... connections, but I don't what I want to make him do." She looked up at the sixth year. The sinister smile not scaring her but actually encouraging her. "I don't want him to do stupid petty things like my homework or something, but I really want to make him pay. And I don't know how to get the stupid prat Dominic to pay too." She scrunched her nose up, trying to think, but still nothing came to her. "Any ideas?" She smiled innocently up at him; her plan seemed to be working perfectly.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 am

User Image

”Ah—the bane of the powerful,” Tay had mused, spiraling farther and farther into the glowering depths deep below the cavernous dungeons, farther down from the touch of eerie cast light reflecting the sun underneath the lakes murky glow of green. The end was nearing, he knew. ”—to have so much power, and know not what to do with it.” His dark voice had chuckled, dark and ominous as it echoed off the concrete walls and clattered to the floor with a chill of haunting wisps of wind.

”Hit him where it hurts; pride and fortune is nothing when the name it stands on has been toiled away—drug through the dirt.” His cousin, Blaire Frost, had done this far too often in his early years at Hogwarts, before he and his family moved back to France, leaving behind little notes, forged and plagiarized. ”Patience can only last as long as regality… so frame them. If you’re lucky, letters will be sent to their parents—hell, Montague might have to sit a game of quidditch out, that’ll tear him, drive him over the edge to do something so reckless he’ll get caught. As for Edgeworth, he’s the bloke that seems like the type to have a lot of dirty little secrets, and if he doesn’t, make them for him…

“..to the corridor?”

[[[[To Dungeon Corridor Level 2]]]
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:26 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle listened to the prefect speak and nodded her head slowly. It made sense. It was actually quite a good plan. Blackmailing Damien was fun, but getting them both into a bunch of trouble from framing them sounding even better. She smiled at Tay and nodded when he suggested they go to the corridor, she followed behind him, thoughts whirling around her head.
User Image
OOC: *exit to Dungeon Corridor Level 2*

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:11 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora had followed Dominic as quickly as she could, her hand being trapped in his the entire way as he practically dragged her towards the Dungeon. How they had managed to get away without anyone really noticing, she had no clue. Damien had given them an odd look, and Marina had given him one in return. Mentally, the dark-haired girl shrugged. Whatever the half-blood girl did was none of her concern. But perhaps Dominic should re-think his friendship with Damien if he was going to be caught up with the likes of her and that Hufflepuff girl, Nell. The thought nearly made her snarl, but she attempted to banish the thoughts from her mind. She might mention it to Dom, but ultimately it was up to him. Damien was pretty much his only friend... maybe he could persuade him to stop talking to the red-haired half-witch.

When the pair reached the dungeon staircase, they slowed. Eliora looked around - it was empty. "Dom, wha' are we doing?.." she whispered, her cheeks flushed from the hurried escape from the Great Hall, roses against her porcelain skin. Her obsidian eyes glittered but showed her worry. As they slowed, she smoothed down her skirt, which had gotten somewhat disarrayed, as well as her robes.

Translations:
Currently: With Dominic.Outfit:First Day Outfit. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: What is he up to?..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:42 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His heart pounded through his ribcage, each beating second burned like molten fire in his veins until they began their descent into the depths of chilling dungeons, echoing walls mirroring their every step the further down they went. When her warm voice suddenly burned to life in the frigid staircase, he shrugged, a hand rose to slide through sleek dark raven hair as he sought for right words the say.
”I dunno,” Dominic uttered, one hand still holding hers tightly.

What could he say? What should he say? He didn’t really know. He turned his head as they slowed their descent, his eyes captivating her own—just trying to buy time.
”I jus’ wantae spend time with ya,” he mumbled so quickly the words spilled together like paint turned black. ”Is that so bad?” He asked, slowly this time, but defending himself in more ways than just one as he never broke eye contact with her.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
With Eliora
Down in the Dungeon Staircase

╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:53 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora blushed and shivered as Dominic's ice blue eyes connected with her own cold black ones. Teeth worried her bottom lip as she stopped and leaned back against one of the cold stone walls and looked down. "No, Dom... Tha's no' so bad... If..." She couldn't bring herself to say it. ... If i'm your girlfriend... She couldn't say the words. All last year they had spent time together. She had drawn him pictures. Over the summer, they went for icecream, or to the art store, and he finally held her hand. For a boy so bold, so possessive, so... dominating... He could be so timid at times. She didn't understand. But she wasn't about to take charge.

Everyone already considered them "boyfriend and girlfriend". Eliora still didn't know what that meant. What, exactly, did a boyfriend and girlfriend do? When Eli had spoken with her mom about the issue, she told Eli that Dominic was "courting" her. That meant he was doing pretty much everything a boyfriend should do... but very slowly, and without the title. She said that was normal in high society. But they had been so far removed from it her entire life, regardless of bloodline. Her father had chosen to live so far away from it all. Now Eliora just felt lost.

She knew how people looked at her for being with Dominic. For how she acted with him. Marina gave her weird looks... Not like the half-blood matters... she reminded herself. But people thought it was weird how she acted. She guessed she was timid with Dom. But he didn't seem to mind... did he though?..

Translations:
Currently: With Dominic in the staircase.Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: I wonder if he's ever kissed a girl...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:05 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He stopped; all at once, everything had just… stopped. The very wisp of breath seemed strangled in his throat, it wouldn’t move, his chest caved in, compressed, and it too, wouldn’t move, and every muscle tensed and tightened so sharply that he froze in place the instance he felt the slightest pull, even the smallest hint of resistance, as she leaned backwards against the cool stone wall. Onyx eyes transfixed to the grounds, and his cool, icy glow wouldn’t comfort her now, that much, he could tell.
”Elli, what’s wrong?” His stiffened lips grew into a tight line as he tilted his head down to the side, lowering his gaze as much as he could to meet her level, even if she never broke from her trance from the ground, he had to try.

”What?” His soft voice almost demanded, almost panicked, but so very well riddled beneath that obsessive possession, it was hard to hear. ”What is it?” His mind ran, tumbling and tripping over every possibility while the silence dragged on, digging deep under his skin.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
With Eliora
Down in the Dungeon Staircase

╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:27 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Dark eyes met blue in snap. He sounded almost panicked, yet still demanding. Why was he panicking? He wasn't going to lose her.

"Dom, please, donnae be upset," she whispered, one hand reaching out to touch his upper arm. She wished to sooth him. He had too much loss recently.

"It's just... We spend so much time together. People think you're my... Boyfriend. I donnae even know wha' tha' means, Dominic. Wha' does tha' mean for us?.. Me mum, she says you're 'courting' me. She says tha's special. Bu'... i jus'... i'm confused, Dom. Wha' do i mean to you?.."

Wide, pleading eyes showed her confusion. She was showing weakness to him, right now, in this moment. She had never shown him this side of her, this side so wanting to make people happy, to be cared about. She had always been poised and strong.

Every time they spoke, he showed her in other ways that he cared. His voice, it always caught in his throat, but he would give her this hard look to silence her worries. Right now, though, that stupid half-blood had her nervous!

"I'm sorry, Dominic. I shouldnae be asking these things of you... If it wasnae for tha' idiot half-blood ginger, i wouldnae be so... so... flustered." She sighed, lowering her eyes again, her arms crossing and hands rubbing up and down to try and keep back the cold while calming her nerves.

Translations:
Currently: With Dom in the dungeon stairwell. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Is he mad?..

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff