Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Lair Of Raxus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

You're intoxicated by my very presence.

Do I dazzle you?

Zoe sat lightly on the stool and picked up her cello. It took a while for her to tune it, because it had been sitting out for so long. She ended up using the bigger pegs ontop of the cello. Once satisfied, she played a couple arpeggios and scales to warm up. She smiled brightly, then launched into a brahms piece she had long since memorized.

User Image_________________________________________User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:17 am
Raxus listens to Zoe play a few pieces on her cello, humming with them in harmony. He thinks for a moment and asks her. "Have you been using the gift I gave you? being able to use your wings on command?"  

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:26 am

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

"aperire" she says, and her wings unfold. "yes, and many times they have gotten me in trouble." she hooks one of her arms behind one of her wings and pulls apart some of the feathers to reveal several long, golden scars. She traced one gently with her finger.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:56 am
Raxus examines the scars and listens to Zoe's words....He looks upon her, horrified. Raxus wraps his arms around Zoe and looks in her eyes. "What did they do to you Zoe?"  

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:05 am

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

"well my last master was nice to me in the beginning. So I decided to stay. I warmed up to him, but he diddnt know I was vampire or angel. The thirst drove me mad, and while I fed, my wings grew out. They so that sometimes. He called his body guards on me and they had barbed wire whips..." she explained softly, shuddering at the memory. "I barely got away. I can fly just a little, but it is really hard and it exhausts me. I made a stupid mistake and went back to the slave shop. I collapsed at the front steps, and got thrown in a cage yet again."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 am
Raxus stands at the window and scratches his beard, listening intently to what Zoe had said about ehr previous master. He turns and hands her a vial of blood and asks. "Do you remember where that master lives?"  

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:47 pm

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

"I don't remember. I don't want you to go over there and torture him. He diddnt do anything wrong. I just scared him, that's all. You would have done the same, given the circumstances. If you thought I was a perfect little angel then one day I attack you and drink your blood, and sprout wings. I feel bad for him now..." Zoe said sadly. She joined him at the window, sitting on his lap. "he diddnt get to know my bad side either, because I was his only pet. All I remember is that it rained a lot there."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:57 pm
Raxus wraps an arm around Zoe's waist and sighs. "Alright i wont go and kill him. Its just that I dont want anything to hurt you again Zoe, I dont want to lose you again." Raxus kisses Zoe's neck and pats her on the head.  

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:20 pm

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

Zoe wrapped her arms around Raxus's neck. She rested her chin lightly on his head. "don't worry; I'm not going anywhere. This is where I want to be. In your arms." she moved her chin from his head and rested her cheek on his head.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 pm
Two black tears streak down Raxus' face upon hearing Zoe's words. He sighs and says. "Thank you." A thought pops into his head. He stands up and takes Zoe's hand and leads her into the living room. He sits on the piano bench and takes out a crumpled music sheet.  

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:45 pm

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

Zoe set a pot of tea on the stove. Then she sprawled out o the couch near the piano to listen to Raxus play.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:00 pm
Rauxs uncrumples the music sheet and sets it up. The title of it says "My bloody Angel" Raxus turns to Zoe and says. "I wrote a song for you, but I didnt get the chance to play it for you." Raxus reads the sheet for a moment and begins to play, singing in harmony with it.  

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:08 pm

ʑσɛ ʈɧɛ ɤɑɱρɨʀɛ

Do I dazzle you?

Zoe went into the kitchen and fixed two cups of tea. She brought them both to the piano. She set Raxus's cup on top of the piano. She hopped up onto the piano herself, laying on her stomach. She could feel the vibrations of the piano tickle her rib cage. She smiled warmly as she listened to Raxus play and sing while she sipped her tea.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:17 pm
Raxus finishes the song and turns to Zoe. "How did you like the song?" Raxus asks while he begins to sip his tea.  

Lord Vygard

Lonely Phantom

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas