Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Apply for crew? (OPEN AGAIN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:54 pm
I would like to apply for a crew member position because :

→I am an active person I tend to be on often.

→I am a good organizer I find it easy to make things simple and easy to access and understand.

→I get ideas for Rp's and generally can get RP's created and made fro the guild to keep activity up.

→I haven't owned a guild but am currently a crew in a rather large one and applying for other positions.

→I have A LOT of donate-able items in case the guild has specials and giveaways for different holidays.

→Am available to do grunt work and clean up the guild, PM inactive members, recruit, and just in general help around the guild.

W O R D S  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:19 am
I am an an avid roleplayer and can't seem to find enough partners to keep up with me lol
I am active: almost on everyday
I am an artist: Not an animator but I tinker with gif. and photomanipulation
I don't really know what else to say whee
Note: I edited it because I thought I sounded stupid sweatdrop  

twilight_princess01

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:53 am
Lunar_Rose12

We could always use an extra hand! As long as you uphold your promise to be active, you are now a part of our staff! Check the crew forum for you job!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:02 pm
Almighty Words

Well I know I could definitely use some help keeping this place organized and you seemed to have a lot of ideas to make this place better, so, you're hired! You can check the crew forum for your job! If you have any questions about it, PM me.

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:07 pm
twilight_princess01

I'm very full on crew members, so for now, you are the last person to get accepted, as we are in desperate need of an artist to perk the place up!
If you think you can commit to making art for the guild (banners, pictures, etc.) that'd be amazing! I will try not to work you into the ground (:
You can check the crew forum for your job, but I'm pretty sure you already know what it is xP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:40 am
Hello, I thought I would be a great addition to your crew because I think I am actually doing everything I can to help your guild through the suggestions subforum but I would like to help more now. I may not be an artist but I can make and have made banners. I love editing pictures and I like organizing and putting order on things like lists and stuff like that. I'm good with coding also. I think I've proved I'm not just saying these things. I actually didn't want to ask to be in the crew until I've been here long enough and stuff but I would like to try (if Im not good, you can always take me out and I would understand). I am on almost everyday. And I can find solutions to almost any problem.  

T o o t e l e f r o o t

Desirable Poster

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:18 pm
T o o t e l e f r o o t
Hello, I thought I would be a great addition to your crew because I think I am actually doing everything I can to help your guild through the suggestions subforum but I would like to help more now. I may not be an artist but I can make and have made banners. I love editing pictures and I like organizing and putting order on things like lists and stuff like that. I'm good with coding also. I think I've proved I'm not just saying these things. I actually didn't want to ask to be in the crew until I've been here long enough and stuff but I would like to try (if Im not good, you can always take me out and I would understand). I am on almost everyday. And I can find solutions to almost any problem.

Well you certainly have proved yourself quite the - well, photo editor x3
And since you've already done so much for the guild art-wise, I will consider you an artist! You're HIRED! You can check the crew forum for your job!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:07 pm
Hi! I would love to be a part of your crew! I just joined a few days ago but I have already fallen in love with this guild. I would be able to offer you a variety of services. I can come up with new suggestions to make our guild stand out from other RP guilds as well as help out with any odd task that you need done but don't thave the time to do yourself. I'm not the best at handmade art but I'm decent with computer graphics and I could make banners for the guild. I'm also a very organized person. I'm hoping to plan social events in the guild for new members to meet other members and vice versa. I'm not saying that I'll be the perfect crew member (because nobody is) but I'd love to try. I'm on Gaia almost everyday and I am a great problem solver. I am also very good with other people which is important to be part of a crew.  

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Friendly Receiver

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:15 pm
bellatrix_lestrange2

I got very excited reading your submission! You are accepted!
((Our crew forum is a little messy and behind atm, but when I get the chance I'll be fixing it up))
I'll promote you now and tomorrow I will update the Jobs and Tasks list. It will change around every week or so!
Look out for my quotes! Whenever I create a new topic with news and ideas and such, I will quote every crew member! You can also create a thread if you want in the forum without my permission, I feel like I'm being a hog as the only person posting... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:41 pm
Sunny Iridescence
bellatrix_lestrange2

I got very excited reading your submission! You are accepted!
((Our crew forum is a little messy and behind atm, but when I get the chance I'll be fixing it up))
I'll promote you now and tomorrow I will update the Jobs and Tasks list. It will change around every week or so!
Look out for my quotes! Whenever I create a new topic with news and ideas and such, I will quote every crew member! You can also create a thread if you want in the forum without my permission, I feel like I'm being a hog as the only person posting... sweatdrop

Alright! Thank you very much! I'm very excited!  

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Friendly Receiver

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:58 pm
Sunny Iridescence

Hey, I know i'm new and all, but i would be happy to help out in any way! I'm not all that good at all the artsy stuff, but i'm very good with people and on every day for at least five hours. smile Do you have any questions? <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:09 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta

Nerp, no questions here! As long as you're active and willing to post ideas, give feedback, and support guild activity you're accepted! When you go to the crew forum look at the jobs and tasks thread to see what your job is ^^  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm
alright! nice! I'll be active, but won't be able to make RP's, they always end up to complicated. xD
Sunny Iridescence
Kitty Kat Rosetta

Nerp, no questions here! As long as you're active and willing to post ideas, give feedback, and support guild activity you're accepted! When you go to the crew forum look at the jobs and tasks thread to see what your job is ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:26 pm
I wanna be in the crew! My reason is... I LOVE ROLEPLAYING~ I'm pretty literate too. <3  

Michuo

Lonely Cultist

Your Personal Princess

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:03 am
If you're still looking for crew members, I wouldn't mind helping out!
I have to admit that I have no experience whatsoever, but I am online every day (and mostly all day, too), so I would be able to keep an eye on the forums a lot. And of course I'd be able to stay active, too.

Uhm... I'm not really an artist, but I guess I could make some banners or something along those lines.

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff