Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Second Exam ] Waiting Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600

Doki looked shot down for a moment when the woman gave her response. But she fervently nodded in understanding. After all, Doki was the one who imposed on the kind fancy lady and even made her give up her seat. Quickly, she chimed in. "N-No, no, it's okay. Please stay where you were- Ah." But Nekita had already gone her way for the trouble of getting her a cozy blanket. Doki almost teared up with her eyes going all mushy and creamy. The lady was so nice!

Doki was ready to thank her the same time Kyo had come over and propped her right besides him near the fireplace. She still didn't face Kyo because he did not exist right now. Rather, an angry claw of a hand (hers) slapped onto his face in attempt to wrench him away. The vein on her hand indicated her commendable effort. Please. He was a thousand years too late to redeem himself now. Meanwhile, her head was still directed to Nekita. Following from where her had had fallen off, Doki noticed her ears. Feline, which would have made her flinch internally for her fear of felines. But instead..A bubbly, happy smile filled with the warmth and good favor given to her by the person. "No, this is plenty! Thank you very much miss." Sniffle. What a kind Onee-san. Thought Doki with two crimson bubbles patched over her warming cheeks in content.

"So...Anything good on TV?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:37 pm
Kyoishi pouted a bit, he decided to lay his head on her lap, waving his hand infront of her face to try and get her attention. "I'm cold still...warm me up Doki-chan?" He had big puppy eyes on her while Shi leaned up and licked Doki's cheek and face of melting snow.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:12 pm
The television displayed briefly the symbol for Channel 5, "Autumn Country's News Leader." It faded into Yuka-chan just cleaning her mouth with a handkerchief.

"Welcome back..."

[ Read the rest here! ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:00 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

"You are very welco--" Cut off by the sudden announcement over the tv, Doki's question seemed to be fulfilled. "Please excuse me," Nekita apologised, momentarily dipping her head in respect. Heading for the door, her blue regal cape curled around her form in response to the impending chill.

----------To the Earthen City, 2nd Examination----------

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:07 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino looked at Kenta and shook her head. She knew whatever was in there was crucial for the exam, since he was so quick to go retrieve it from his room. She was about to speak to the man as the announcement for the battles rang through the small building. She smiled at the man."Well, Noctis, it was nice speaking with you. Hopefully we can do it again once the exams are over."She said before sending him a flirty wink. She then turned to Kenta. Her face actually became slightly saddened.

"I guess this means we are fighting against each other, Kenta."She said with a sigh. They needed to get to their destination soon but she was so sad.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 810/810 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3300

[ Feel the power of my will ]

He looked over a Tsukino."Maybe, just be careful of the original, he's a jerk." annoucment played, a scowl could be seen on the usually cheerful clones face.He said "Damn, I didn't think they would start so soon...well it can't be helped."Noctis pulled a scroll out and placed it on the ground an dplaced his hand on it."Reverse summoning!"He said as a cloud of smoke was made and a figure could be seen within it. The real Noctis walked out of the smoke cloud with an even more mad face. Stupid clone had to summon him right when he was saying bye. He turned to look at the clone who just smirked and dispersed itself giving him all its memories, even the ones about Jae at the hotsprings. He then facepalmed himself because of it and looked over seeing Tsukino and remmebering his clone talking with her. He gave her a nod as he walked off to head to the Autumn Overlook.

[Exits to Earthen City]
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta felt a little embarrassed at the fact that he didn't know a Jonin from his own village. However, that feeling would be broken when the TVs in the waiting room came to life. Listening to the announcement it would see that Kenta would have to fight with Tsukino and another person he didn't know from their village. It did suck to have to fight with Tsukino, but he wouldn't let that bother him to much. Instead he started to think about the fight. So we are going to be in a canyon. Probably means more close range stuff. My bow will be useless. However, that wouldn't mean he wouldn't go into bag. No instead, he pulled out four flasks full of sake. Placing them over different parts of his body he looked at Tsukino. "Let's do our best out there. If one of us comes out on top, no hard feelings right?" He looked at her with a serious face. Then cracking a quick smile, he pulled out a flask and chugged it down rather fast. He figured this wouldn't be the first one he was going to drink. Running over to his bag, he switched the empty flask for a full one. "Good luck." With that Kenta ran off heading for the battle ground.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Tsukino17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled at Kenta as he wished her good luck.There would be no hard feelings, as long of one of them made it to the final round.She sighed before dashing out after him."Good luck to the both of us."She said to herself as she exited to their arena.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

OOC: Exit

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Corpse bone pulse armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero moved into the room but said nothing to the other participants. He collected his assignment and simply moved to the stated area.

Shortly after Taka, ion her anbu mask came into the room and did a similar feat. She looked downcast at having to fight in the snow but otherwise was fine. She turned and went out the room and to her field. She did not wish to keep the others waiting for too long.

((For formalities i will post as both of my characters under this post style. Dont like to double post))

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 am
"Oh. Shouldn't have gotten lost. Why. Why do I have to fight now, didn't even get something to eat. Ugh. At least I grabbed a small packet of something edible. Never made it. Shouldn't have gotten lost." Masashi shuffled into the waiting area, hungry and annoyed and rather nervous. Haven't been in a real fight in... Ages. Guess it's time for that evaluation. Masashi nodded to a proctor and walked towards the area he was being guided towards, butterfly's in his stomach and all that. Good luck me.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 am
Kyoishi's jaw was wide open, they paired him and Doki against eachother?! They were crazy! But Doki did seem pissed at him...the only appreciation he'd get from her would be her fist into his face. He stood up and looked at Doki. "Meet you at the batte area Doki-chan!" Him and Shi walked out, Kyo climbed onto Shi outside and ran off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:30 pm
Al shivered, sighing as he got up. It would be an interesting match for sure, since in this cold, he figured his "sight" would only go to about 5 meters. Enough, barely, but it'd be tight. On his way out, he snagged a bottle of soda and chugged it down, before moving to his area by following the signs.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 pm

K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600

She dipped her head after Nekita as she left. Soon enough, it was down to her and in name only. Looking back at the announcements, Doki quickly stretched her shoulders. She's been warmed up fairly well thanks to her new opponent's efforts. Her expression hardened slightly though for the most part remained impassive. We've always fought...but.. She hoped that this time around she would surpass her teacher. Adjusting her sleeves, she left after Kyo.
[[Exits to the Giant...whatchamacallit]]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

Taka comes back into the lodge and immediately seeks the comfort of a couch. she had avoid quite a few close calls in her fight but felt she did well. Sitting on the couch and pivoted so she was facing the door and had her back to the wall. She then stretched out on the thing and smiled as koshi climbed up onto her stomach."Yes you did a very good job keeping the oni off me. Dont worry about it. He will live...i think..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Passive Traits:
Crazy Legs: From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.

Jazz Hands:As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Drunken Tang:This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.

Influenced Battle Dancer: The last step from student to master

Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.

Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.

Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.

Animal Instinct: Slightly moreadept at camouflage and stealth, similar techniques. Moves silently.

Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are slightly increased.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 290
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi walked into the building and looked around at the people she didn't recognize. She then moved over and sat down on the edge of the sofa where Taka had laid down, running her fingers through the girls hair in a soothing manner as people some times did. Still wearing the Kimono from earlier, along with her trademark rings and sunglasses. "That went well I think. I just hope we don't get into any trouble..."  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff