Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Workshop - FEARhealing Tools [Laundry, page 4!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:42 am
"To help. Or to laugh. Or both. A balanced approach is healthy, don't you think?" Nahm's grin glinted from the depths of his hood at the witch. She was pretty hot. Excellent. "Nice to meet you too," he answered, and inclined his shoulders in a polite bow, as much as he could from a sitting position.

"I like minis," he commented, and picked up the dream scareon, offering it a FEAR candy that he fished from somewhere in the pockets of his robes. Long gloved fingers rubbed just the right spot behind the scareon's ear, careful not to ruffle the fur the wrong way. "This one's a friendly one, aren't you, huh?" He addressed Ginko in exactly the same tone as he had spoken to Belladonna in, rather than lapsing into cutesy-talk as some beings did.

Johnny's dramatic entrance got his attention. He grinned and wolf-whistled. Then, without getting up, he raised his voice and called out, "Hey, you need a shirt? I think I've got an extra somewhere here. You're looking a bit chilly there, dude."

AyeAvast

Ravvlet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:38 am
Muka drifted towards Tahki, seemingly unaware of her silent and shy disposition. He loitered around the offered chair but he seemed eager to meet others. His head swiveled around the room even though his body remained still. He was very social but so soon to his arrival to school he was hyper aware of coming off as a weirdo.

Little did he know that he came off like that anyway.

Instead of creeping up on unsuspecting chatting friends, he simply STARED at them all with a giant smile before sitting down in the seat. He did notice the boil with no shirt and suddenly his mouth dropped. He practically yelled in glee.

"YOU ARE FAMOUS."  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:24 pm
If there was one thing Chuppi knew, it was that she needed to get back into the classes and be a respectable member of the school. Hiding in the library or hiding in her room didn't count as much of anything and she was basically rotting away while all of her friends moved ahead without her.

Friends. She hadn't seen any of her friends in so long, so getting out was certainly the best thing she could do for herself right now. Taking Thermos into her claws she toddled down towards the nearest classroom. She'd seen people coming in and out of the room so she figured it was right....and then she made her way inside. Maybe from this point on she'd have fun once she could sign the paper?

And so she signed the paper and tried to find an empty seat, always sad to find she couldn't get into one without actually climbing, so she set the thermos down and did her best to climb up. Her weight proved to be an issue, she'd gotten so heavy as of late, that she couldn't pull herself up! Temes hiccuped a little as she tried again, knocking the chair over in the process.

Chuppi (Temes) is signing up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:47 pm
To call what Cricket was assembling a 'class' when it was within the medical ward and not a proper classroom would have been a silly antic. She would have point it out if she'd both been there and known it was happening, but it would be several minutes after the last person had trickled in that she would make her appearance. If the room had been infested as it had been normally, it would have thrummed in greeting to her, but it was not.

So in all truth, the appearance of the nurse was very anticlimactic, stepping in with little fanfare, gusto, or anything that made it seem as though her own entry into the room had been anything but what it was. With her, the ghost carried a rather large tub and a length of wire that likely would string across the entire ward.

However, once inside she seemed to waste no time getting to work;

"Well. It seems we have a healthy crew here. That's better than expected." she said, clapping her hands together once. "If you don't want to be doing work, you should leave now. This is not a class as I would normally hold. This is a workshop. You will be working." She didn't even give any note to the fact that Jericho, who was on crutches, would probably have a slightly less fun time of this. Either way, however, it seemed she was going to waste absolutely no time getting on top of things.

"I've had some interaction on the front of how your classmates are doing at the Boogeyman training field. There will be injuries coming home with them. I will be needing to tend to them. I only have so many hands, so you will be helping me prepare for their return."

Her eyes looked to the baskets of laundry - sheets and blankets, it seemed - that had been left in the room. Ginko crawled into one of the baskets and curled up, seeming content there. Clearly he'd have to be removed before whoever took up that basket got to work cleaning it.

She did a quick headcount.

"It seems that unless I have miscounted, there are an even number of you. That means you will be able to pair up.

I will not pair you up, so you will need to find your own partner for this task." Whatever task that was, she left none of it up to the imagination, motioning to the baskets of laundry. "The first task will be cleaning linens. I realize this is not a grand task, it is not a fun one. However. People who suffer through it may find that it..." she paused, holding out the palm of her hand, flat so that it was a decent surface. For a moment, nothing happened... at least..not for a moment. The air around the palm grew heavy, thick...almost suffocatingly so. Cricket's fingers clenched around the space and she gripped her hand into a tight fist. Had she blood running through her ghostly veins, her knuckles would have been white from how tightly she pressed.

After about a minute, her fingers uncurled again and a perfectly round orange ball sat in her palm. It was probably familiar to a couple of students as a Pumpkin Pill.

"...worth it to entertain my favors I ask." Cricket herself would be taking up a broom and mop to start sweeping. The nurse looked over her shoulder to see if her expected assistant was with her.

"Take some time and assemble yourselves as you see fit while I get things ready to go." It would likely be surreal to actually see the nurse doing..nursely things for a change.

Sosiqui

OOC

While Cricket gets a few tubs of water set up for linens to be washed in, please get a partner and a basket of laundry!

Further instructions will be given once she's ready to go. Feel free to RP your student giving Cricket help in set-up if you are so inclined, or just balking at GRUNTWORK, WHAT??

Malodore will be helping Cricket and thus already has a partner and no need for laundry, lol.

AT THIS TIME, NO MORE STUDENTS MAY ENTER THE WORKSHOP.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:44 pm
Malodore stood near the front of the room, faintly nervous but mostly excited. Its first time assisting with formal coursework! It had to make sure everything was clearly demonstrated and highly understandable... and it had to make sure everything was properly set up, too.

When Cricket looked back at it, it nodded to her and hurried over to her side. "How can I assist, Infermiera?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:33 pm
So many things happened at once that the witch wasn't sure what to address first!
Just as Nahm replied to her the witch was swept into a hug that she had neither expected nor denied. Instead she let out a tiny squeak that was equal parts surprise and joy before she wrapped her arms around Yaya. It had been so long and with so much in between them that Belladonna felt a few tears p***k her eyes and pressed her face into the girl's shoulder to keep from crying. It would be not only embarrassing, but also too cathartic to do in front of those out of the know so Belladonna did the only thing left to do; She smacked a big kiss on Yaya's cheek and smiled as brightly as she could.
"My dorm room, actually... It's uh... It's been a while and things weren't so good... But they're better. And you! You look fantastic as ever!" It was true, the few months apart had not diminished the ghoul's beauty.

Before the witch could say anything further, a shirtless boil entered the room with enough grunting to catch the witch's attention. How odd... But more students were filing in all the time and oh! There was Alwine!
"Hiiii Alwine!" Belladonna chimed to the girl, smiling at the familiar lack-of-face. And then... And then something entirely odd happened.
Dearest Little Chuppi walked in.
Of all the people Belladonna had not seen in a very long time, Chuppi definitely had to be the one she had not seen the longest. The witch let out a startled little squeak of the chupacabra's name, but before she could take two steps in that direction, Cricket entered the room.

To be polite she paused, but flashed the chupacabra a bright smile to let her know she'd be over soon enough to chat with her. Yet when Cricket began speaking of injured students returning, Belladonna couldn't help but fear the worst... The train ride to Christmastown had had injured students... The Island had had mentally injured students (herself included) so if she was going to see them... She would have to help.
Though shaky, Belladonna managed a deep breath as her hands wrapped around Yaya's arm.
Then Cricket had set out basins and linens. Cleaning wasn't so bad... In fact, Belladonna was more than willing to clean if it meant helping. But partners?
"Oh... I guess we should be partners... Since... Hah hah..." The witch didn't finish it, but let one hand drop from her friend's arm. The other remained firmly wrapped around the tan skin, something comfortable and positive to keep her steady. "We need... A basket, right?" She asked Yaya and blinked up at the girl. "Let's sit next to Chuppi and Alwine if we can too!"
Now it was time to smile and not be scared, especially not if injured students would be arriving soon...  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:07 am
JD leaned forward in his seat, glaring at the weird robed guy. A shirt? Really?

"Look dickweed, you think I don't have the chicken to buy my own glam? Go hang out with your gal pal and get bent." Had JD missed his nap time? Probably. Was he going to let that make him rain on everyone's parade? Almost definitely.

And then he shut the hell up, because what appeared to be the instructor slipped in almost without him noticing. Something something something laundry something. What the-

Whatever. What was REALLY important was the guy who recognized him. "Famous. Right. I'm the bomb diggity. Pegged me." that was delivered with only a LITTLE sarcasm. "And you are?" He squinted at him. It looked like some kinda bird thing. Sure as hell acted like one. Couldn't be as bad as robey-mcroberton though, who clearly didn't recognize righteousness. Or famousness. It was almost enough to make him walk back out, but as he still hadn't figured out how he was going to manage to move into his dorm without lifting a single thing...

It just wasn't an option.

Speaking of being as useless as possible, laundry so was not something he planned on having to do his first day. He scanned the other students, looking for a likely mark... But really, Birdman was his only out. He sincerely hoped this small sample of the student body was an oddity- how did they not recognize the JD? Maybe it was because his wardrobe manager was missing. And by missing, he mostly meant he quit.

What. Ever.

"Hey, Birdman." He sighed heavily, and gestured to the laundry. "It would be...so choice...if you could ah, pencil me in on this action." JD paused, shook his head, and tried again.

"That is. You. Let's make like a- ARGH! WANNA GROUP UP?" He had to choke it out, but there it was. Plain English. Well, mostly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:36 am
"You made it back all right... I'm glad. I was worried about everyone on the boat ride." Alwine clasped her hand to her chest and gave her version of a nod, which was more a bob of her shoulders. Something seemed a little different about Rosciel, though he still had a serious expression and a frown on his face.

"It's good to see you, Belladonna..." but the witch looked like she had changed, too. She wasn't too sure it was for the better, either. She looked like something was hanging over her, something that had happened recently.

Alwine wondered if the witch had had a run-in with her own family, too.

As she watched the witch pair up with the beautiful Yaya, Alwine looked over at Rosc before walking over to the laundry.

"Let's not disturb this little one until we have to," she said. "Rosciel, would you mind partnering up with me?" She craned her neck to look back at the blindfolded student before picking up the basket next to the dream scareon.

Reeshie Hack

Kaze Taco

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:09 am
Kaze Taco

"Mmm, you too. That trip was all kinds of messed up," Rosc replied with a nod of his own. He was still having bad dreams about dying, of losing all that he had and wanted, of knowing that there was nothing afterwards, that you just ended and were alone.
Getting his mind off of the experience, he watched the ghouls interact, reminded slightly of Sin and her friends, or some of the club's daughters. But he didn't have time to really mull over that because Cricket walked in and set them all to work.
He had a feeling that any other demon from his background would balk at doing manual labor like this. But it was just one more thing his suspicious and possessive nature had led him to do on his own. He wouldn't let anyone touch his things if he could help it, his clothes and linens included.

Except for Akariel throwing his stuff into the pond or pool or some other such nonsense. That he could accept because it just meant he would get to do something equally annoying in return.

"Nah, I don't mind," he said with a shake of his head and joined her, giving the scareon one more scratch to the head as he passed. A small smirk quirked his lips for a moment as he listened to the rest of the students. The ego radiating from the shirtless guy alone was enough to fill the room. This could certainly get amusing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:45 am
Muka's grin spread. He seemed to be immune to the awful attitude and also oblivious to the rather obvious fact that the famous guy probably did not want to do the work involved in the class.

"I'm Ulmuka.." He offered a taloned claw to shake and a giant grin. His head spun around to look at Tahki and he giggled a bit. "Look Tahki! The famous guy wants to be my partner!" He probably would have been her partner if this guy hadn't asked first.

He had a hard time saying no.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I read about you in the magazines." He actually had not heard Johnny's music at all but Muka read as many magazines as he could get his talons on. He busied himself momentarily by fetching them a basket of laundry. This should be easy... Muka was actually grateful there wouldn't be books or sitting still involved.

"At least we don't have to read for this course.." He giggled.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 pm
Jericho wasn't put off by the idea of doing actual work, just as long as it wouldn't involve him running back and forth. That would be a pain to deal with. Since this was all about healing and stuff, he doubted he'd have to move around too much, so he figured he'd be fine.

Waving to Malodore who was at the front of the room, the dragon soon looked around to see who else was about. There were a few familiar faces but he wasn't really too well acquainted with most of them. Actually, the shirtless guy that had swaggered in before him looked familiar too... though not necessarily from this school.

Hm.

Shrugging it off, he looked towards the others.

"Anyone mind teaming up with a gimped dragon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:05 pm
Blade Kuroda

"If...if you don't mind, I'll be your partner." Chuppi's voice was soft as she moved over to Jericho's side, and the Thermos she held in her hands let off a clacking noise as her nails knocked against it. She was nervous enough that she was drumming her fingers against her beloved Emotional Relief, though not nearly bad enough to run out of the room. Belladona was there and she had smiled, so the little monster knew things would be somewhat alright. "I....can do most of the work if you don't want to move too much."

She wasn't offering to be a mule horse, she was mostly offering so that she'd have a partner. Chuppi didn't want to be without a partner when it was all said and done.

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:15 pm
Looking over towards Chuppi, Jericho realized that he hadn't seen the girl in awhile. Though, she looked to be alright so perhaps she had gone home for a time. Either that or she was just keeping a low profile as of late. Smiling toothily at the chuppacabra, he nodded.

"Sure thing. I don't mind doing work, but if we have to keep moving back and forth, I might not be of too much help though."

Ideally, they'd just be in one spot with everything they needed within arm's reach. It was hard to say how things would be going, due to it being a workshop run by Cricket and all. Speaking of her, he thought back to what she mentioned about the boogeyman training. This was for the injured students coming on back. The dragon hoped that this was just the result of arduous training and nothing worse..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:39 pm
So it was chores was it?

It wasn't a terrible idea. They might as well be doing something while classes were out, and preparing the infirmary for the other their return was better than just sitting around and worrying about them. At least they'd be helping them and even though she had wanted to learn something a little more useful, she'd settle with this for now.

Now... Now the problem was finding a partner.

Fell watched the other students slowly sort themselves out. Some pairing with friends, others asking those they were already talking to.

It was too bad she didn't really know anyone here... If it were Mei or someone else she was familiar with it wouldn't be a problem, but... who should she ask? What if she asked someone who wanted to pair up with someone else? Would it be better for her to wait it out?

"Any ideas?" She asked the soul eater who remained silent but near.

:Don't asssk me. If I had known you'd be doing choresss I would have ssstayed back at the dorm.: He hissed out in annoyance. :Thisss is a wassste of my time!:

So Kingsbane wasn't going to help in her decision making. Though she didn't really expect him to help much to to begin with... Perhaps it would be better to just send him back. At least then she wouldn't have someone this cranky so close to her and save her a headache.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 pm
Chuppi's face instantly brightened and she smiled, her own large teeth still jutting down over her lips. she remembered Jericho, it'd been a long time since she last saw him, but the same could be said about pretty much everyone in the school. They were always off doing field trips or hanging out with one another, and she didn't want to be much of a bother.

"If it gets to where we need to do moving things then I will do it, no es una problema. It's no trouble. I could probably even move you if you wanted, hee." It was meant to be a joke, a chuckle on the end of her words, though it might have come off as a bit insulting. Her social skills really, really needed work. "Um...so...how...have you been? No wait, you don't have to tell me I will go get a basket. Perdone me."

The little monster scampered off and over to the side of a basket of laundry, the object coming up to her chin. Her arms were much too small to fit around it, making it too awkward to lift, and she glanced back and forth at the others. Temes didn't want to cause trouble right away and she didn't want her partner to have to do more than needed. So, without too much thought, she grabbed the basket how she could and started to drag it back over.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff