Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:27 pm
Waiting for the end of the day to finish she stared out her window a little. Bored of work she truly hated this job. She had to be a cold ruthless person which was nothing like what she really was.. Okay she was a little ruthless but usually there was a reason for her to be that way. Sighing deeply she leaned back in her chair closing her eyes for a long moment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:31 pm
Harken shocked himself as he fixed the field. He coughed and shook it off, returning to his tinkering, slightly more cautious.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:41 pm
Finally hearing the tick she had been waiting for she opened her eyes. Standing up she fixed up her desk before walking back to the front. Taking her brief case she ignored the calls and all. Walking out of the building she then sighed deeply before disappearing quickly in the crowd. Changing her outfit to her original outfit she wore as a rebel. She hummed a tune before walking to one of the main hideouts. Hearing an i-pod she sighed slightly before sitting down at a table humming a song wondering where everyone was.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:45 pm
Harken suddenly flew out of his office and slammed into the floor by Emmalyn. "Hey."  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:51 pm
Humming she didn't even look up once Harken came out. Looking to him finally she stood up being shorter than him by 5 or 6 inches. Smiling a little she waved before nodding."Hi.. You okay?" She asked quietly her voice soft yet harsh at the same time. Which was the usual for her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:55 pm
He stood up, slightly dazed. "I'm fine. Just having trouble with the Zero-gravity Field Generator pieces again." He sighed. "I hate living like this. Any progress on getting me out of this?"  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:11 pm
Shaking her head idly she knew a few tricks for his generator. Moving forward to it, she opened it up quickly. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a few tools before she began to mess with it a little. While she worked she hummed idly before nodding a little before pausing looking up to him."Yeah.. But I'm not going to like it.. If I can get to the governments main system I can revoke your sentence and delete all of the documents of everything about you.. But to be able to do that.. I'm going to have to go out on a date with Michael Livingth.." She said quickly yet quietly before turning her gaze back to the generator. Making a gagging sound she shook her head completely repulsed by the young man.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 pm
"Wow. Sorry to hear that." He said, watching her work on his generator. He walked over to a fridge and started to search for his soda. "So we have a chance of getting me back on the streets. If this works, I can start to build up a better resistance, and be able to personally recruit."  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:25 pm
Finishing the generator, she then smiled a little as she began to be lifted up in the air. Giggling a little she grabbed her tools before nodding a little."Yeah.. But I'm gonna have to kiss him or something.. Ugh.." She grumbled before slipping out of the room dropping to the ground. Her feet were underneath her as she crouched a little before standing up. Looking at him, she crossed her arms over her chest before sighing not wanting to go on a date with this guy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:30 pm
"I can tell this is bothering you, so if you do this, I'll find a way to make it up to you." Harken said, cracking open his soda.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:34 pm
Smiling a little she then nodded a bit before looking at her outfit. She did love this thing since it was one of her own originals that she had made. Removing her microphone from her face a little she looked at a clock. She had a few hours to waste. Moving back over to the table she sat down gazing at him."Any new plans?" Stretching a little she looked over to him curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:36 pm
He shrugged. "Yes and no. I have a new idea for taking the city of Erald, but we don't have the necessarily people."  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:44 pm
Making a face showing a bit of her stubborn side. She knew the both of them could take it if they gathered more rebels. Sighing she stretched her arms over the table. Resting her cheek against her arm she pursed her lips idly thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:47 pm
"Let's look at the bright side. The hideouts are still turning a profit." He said with a smile, knowing that a dollar a day isn't much of a profit, considering they used to bring in thousands before his arrest.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:58 pm
Gazing up at him a little, she reached into one of her pockets before pulling out a few big wads of cash. Placing them down on the table she then yawned idly. It was more than a few months of her salary from working for the government."This might be able to help.." Mused her voice before she leaned back a little looking at him.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff