Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Present is a Slave? (1x1 rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:39 pm
Leila came back asking if there was anything he needed her to do. "Hmm. I don't think there is. I think the plants may need some watering." Nicholas suggested. He didn't know what else she could really do. The house was clean as it is and they're wasn't much to do chore wise, still raising the question why his dad bought her. Was it to give him a break? He still didn't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:55 pm
Leila sighed inwardly. "As you wish, Master." She took the watering can from its place beside a plant in the window and went out to fill it. While she watered the plants, she was wondering the exact same thing as her young master. Why in the world had his father bought her? There seemed to be really nothing she was needed for. She wished she was back home in Haifa with her brothers and sisters instead of here watering this spoiled teen's house plants.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 pm
Nicholas was reading when he then heard the doorbell ring. It was the morning mail. He got to it before Leila did, mostly just so he can scan to see if anything related to him was in there. After leaving all of the bills and business items with all the other one for his dad, he was left with a letter. It read:

Dear Nicholas:
I'm going to be gone for a few weeks on a very important business trip. I would have told you myself but there was just no time. I hope your enjoying the slave I got you. I know how hard you work and thought someone to do the work for you would be better. I'm sure you'll just read like always. Well, I'll see you in a few weeks. Take care.
Father

"Hard work? I wouldn't necessarily say it's hard." Nicholas said to himself, folding the letter and placing it into his pocket. He could understand if he had a ton of work he did everyday, but all he did were simple chore things like dishes and cleaning. He sighed, heading up to his room this time instead of the library. He needed some time to think, and his bed was a nice place to think in his opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:18 pm
Quickly finishing with the plants, Leila went to answer the door, only to find Master Nicholas had already gotten there. Once again, she was left with nothing to do. Making sure there was no one around who would rat on her, Leila found a window seat near Nicholas's room and curled into the pillows on the corner of the seat and took a small wooden flute from her pocket. Trilling, soft notes floated from the instrument when she put it to her lips.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 pm
After some light thinking, he figured that getting to know Leila better would help them actually get along more than just being the slave and master. He walked outside his room only to be greeted by the sweet sounds of music notes whipping in the air, turning his attention to Leila. "You play?" He asked her with a smile, interested in the music.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:50 pm
Leila nodded, uncurling from her spot and pocketing the flute. "Yes, I play. Why is that of any importance, Master?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 pm
"Well, it's nice to know that you have a hobby or a talent that you enjoy. It may not be important to me, but it's a part of you so it should be respected." Nicholas said to her with a smile. "Besides, I thought that it would be good to get to know you better. I don't think of you as a slave, but more as a helpful guest." Adrian said to her, serious about his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:09 pm
"Matok yoter midai," Leila muttered under her breath. Perhaps she was being cynical, but her young master's way of thinking seemed extremely naive.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:56 pm
Nicholas couldn't catch what she said, and even if he did, the language was something he wouldn't be able to recognize. "I'm sorry that my house isn't a paradise for a slave or whatever. Do what you want. I don't really care what you do as long as you don't break anything. You can run if you want, but my dad would probably get mad and send out people to search for you. I'm not trying to sound threatening. That's just how my dad is, always wanting it his way. I'll be in the library if you want to ask me anything." He said and walked off, sighing to himself. He didn't want to put up with an attitude or try to make work for her. All he really wanted was peace and quiet so he can read.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:43 pm
Leila silently watched him leave and shook her head. "Run? L'ein li? Where would I go?" she asked nobody in particular since she was the only one in the hall. And what good would it do? Even if she did run, and if she wasn't caught, she didn't know her way around. She would be even more lost than she had been when she'd become a slave. She heaved a sigh and went to catch up with her master. "Did you like the music I played, Master?" she asked quietly.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:02 pm
Nicholas looked to see her next to him now, her question bringing him a smile. "Well I didn't get to hear much, but from what I heard, I can tell you have a great amount of musical talent and it sounded fantastic. I tried to play piano when I was little. I tried and tried, but I could never play. I guess I'm not musically inclined." He said with a laugh as they neared the library.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:17 pm
A small smile touched Leila's lips. "Thank you." She said nothing about his supposed inability to play, unsure whether anything she might say about it would be deemed insulting. "I could play more for you, if you wish, Master."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 pm
"Your welcome." Nicholas replied back happily. When she said she could play more for him, a sparkle lit in his eye. "You would? I would love that thank you." He said to her with a smile. He pushed his glasses up a bit, a little off his nose now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:10 pm
Leila shrugged. It was of her obligation to do what would make her master happy, and it seemed playing music would make him happy. "Of course, Master. Do you have any songs in particular you want me to play?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:24 pm
"Well, what's your favorite song to play? I don't mind what it is." He said to her politely. They reached the library Nicholas sat down on his chair so he can concentrate on the tune she would play.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff