Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Neji didn't budge from Carmana's anger, it doesn't react his emotion. "How immature, but good thing Hinata-sama didn't realized that he has feelings for her." he thought about this kid's feelings for 18 year old Hyuuga Princess. He ignore his remark as he place Hinata on the bench and place the headphone on her ears with MP3 to let her hear Oh My Juliet by LM.C in her dream world. He look at Carmana, again emotionless, "Calm down kid, I'm just guessing."

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 pm
CARMANA

Carmana sighed and looked at neji......he then looked at hinata and folded his wings into his back......he felt a tear fall down his cheek and turned away...... "hey neji? you and hinata know eachother well right? ......do you think she has feelings for me?" there was a note of longing in his voice......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Neji heard his question, he close his eyes and cross his arms to his chest. Being a mature guy like himself and his cousin, "I'm afraid I can't tell you, she's always withdrawn about showing her true feelings for someone. She always does that to her former crush, but only way to find out is, tell her how you feel." he said about her true feelings withdrawn behavior.
Hinata in her dream land, she sees her homeland along with Oh My Juliet songs in her mind. Everyone is okay, and mostly sees her clan in Hyuuga Manor.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:18 pm
CARMANA

Carmana heard this and blushed......he looked at hinata...... "......ok then......when she wakes up......i will tell her how i feel......"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Neji heard his words and nodded slightly, although he realized something. "Oh, I forgot to say this... I'm not sure she still have feelings with her team mate name Kiba. If she did, then your screwed." he mention that and he look at Hinata, which she woken up feeling bit drowzy. She look at Neji and Carmana in drowziness, "Should we keep going?" she tiredly ask them as she rubbing her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 pm
CARMANA

Carmana blushed he thaught hinata was so cute when she just woke up......he looked at hinata and took a deep breath...... "......um......hinata......i have something to tell you......i......i......i have feelings for you......!!!!!!" he looked away and he blushed anime style......his whole neck and head turning red......he was hanging his head in shame......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata widen her lilac eyes from Carmana's feelings, she felt her face turned red like the tea pot has been ready, including her ears. Neji sees this and he snickered about her reactions, "Heh heh, just like your mother's reaction from your father's confession. How ironic was that, but Hinata-sama... that's the exact look from your mother when I was little." he told her as he chuckled about it. Hinata felt completely embarrassing when her face turned completely scarlet, "Ca-Ca-Can I have a m-m-moment to th-th-think about it?" she shuddered to Carmana way crazy, she withdrawn to avoid her feelings. She didn't know Carmana has feelings for her, she wonder if Neji knows.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:27 pm
CARMANA

Carmana heard her and nodded still looking away...... "......of course you can think about it......hinata......i hope you dont hate me now......i......i......i have feelings for you......and i wanted to tell you......but i couldnt right away......" he was still in shame......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata didn't look at him, but Neji knows that she's keep her feelings hidden by withdrawn. His gray lavender eyes glance at Carmana, "Told you she kept withdrawn to hide her feelings." he told him by his mature tone of his.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm
CARMANA

Carmana felt tears running down his face......he sighed......he walked away and sat on a bench......scared hinata might hate him now......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata fidgeting about her awkwardness as she look down staring at her feet. Her thought about Carmana's confession kept going as her heart beating so fast, she sighed and slightly look at him, "Umm Carmana-san... si-since I couldn't find Kiba-kun, I umm... I think I should move on. I-I will be okay with you." she said to him with really shy smile, showed a little bit of true feelings. Neji looked at his cousin, he smiled a little and handed her a lucky charm, she look at him, "You can give it to him, when he leaves and returns to you." he told her calmly, Hinata took her lucky charm wayfinder and put it in her pocket, "Th-Thank you, Neji-nii-san... maybe I will give it to him." she replied politely to her cousin and look at her Thlassa Shell Wayfinder, she glance at Carmana.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:28 am
CARMANA

Carmana heard hinata and looked at her with a blush on his face......he smiled and sighed happily......glad that she accepted his feelings...... "......wonder how my nobody is doing?" he looked around and saw somthing land on the ground a few feet away......it was a large body heartless......also known as childs play to him......he rushed at it and slashed it quickly......it vanished and he smiled......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 am
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata and Neji look at Carmana's killing the Heartless, and they look at each other, "Do you wanted to hide somewhere in Shibuya, in case of Madara plans to attack you?" he asked her a permission, yet Hinata blinked to thought of it. She kindly smiled, "Hai, I would love to." she responded to him with a nod, he smiled a little, "Go ahead, but be careful about any men, you know what will happen if they apporoach you." he told her. She nodded and ran off on her own. Just to make sure Carmana won't panic himself, Neji walked to him, "Hey kid, I sent Hinata-sama to go off her own to find anyplace to hide. She will be alright, she knows how to defend herself from any danger."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:48 pm
CARMANA

Carmana sighed and nodded......he hoped hinata would be ok...... "so now what neji? what do we do while hiding here? i dont think my heartless or madara are going to be put off for long......madara seemed to realy hate me when he rage quit that fight"  

Carmana

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces