Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:58 pm
Shiro just sweatdropped even more while Arturia bobbed a bit "that sounds about right Crystal-San. he got embroiled in a conflict that i and his second partner were in along with five others, and nearly got himself killed on my account.. gomen, i'm not much of a knight like i was in my past."

Shiro just shook his head, sighing lightly "that's enough Arturia.. i didn't know what i was getting into when i saw the seven mages using spirits to fight like shamans, but in a totally different way." he then sighed, shaking his head" besides, i was the one crazy enough to take on -that- particular spirit and barely lived after being impaled by a few dozen weapons."

around that time a second spirit orb floated up, and landed near Shiro's left shoulder, red eyes gazing about at the people ".... aside from the god with the ugly cape over there... mind telling me you're surrounded by a bunch of plebians, mongrel?"

Arturia just glared up at the spirit "i thought you said you would tone down that arrogance!" she looked ready to go beat on the other spirit, while Shiro just sighed, and glared pointedly at the ball of spiritual flames "these 'plebians' as you call them, are my friends, Gilgamesh."

Gilgamesh just snorted, and shrugged "just know this... i may agree to work with you, that doesn't mean i like it when there are others around who will probably take what's mine."

Roveth just sweatdropped, now recognizing the two spirits "Arturia... Gilgamesh... holy s**t, where the hell did you get those two!?!" he said, wide-eyed.

Shiro just glanced to his Yami "in England when the conflicts of those mages arose, after they settled a couple of the spirits remained, and well.. here they are."

Kyuubi snorted lightly "i wonder if that little shrimp that used to hang around the slacker would flip if he heard of these two spirits."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:46 pm
"Arturia and Gilgamesh the King?" Hao whistled appreciatively as the identities of Shiro's newest spiritual acquisitions became readily apparent to him. "Legends really just flock to you like moths to a flame, don't they?" Of course he would use an analogy involving fire. What else would you take him for?

Taki had disappeared around the same time as Hoshi and Hime so one could only assume that the 'humble' waterfall spirit had gone up to keep an eye on them to make sure they really had gone to bed. As such, she wasn't there to comment on the proceedings, although she certainly would have been quite vocal about it if she had been there to witness it.

Tyriel, however, chose that precise moment to venture down from the children's room to investigate the cause of all the excitement so he wouldn't have to put up with the relentless whining of those two young troublemakers about missing out on all the fun. Not that leaving them alone with Taki was necessarily the best idea, but the waterfall spirit was rather better at getting them to behave themselves than he was for some reason. No doubt, it was probably some kind of blackmail that she was holding over them. At any rate, a nine foot wolf with shaggy black fur soon filled the stairwell as if it was a perfectly natural position for him to be in. "Now then, what's all the commotion that I've been hearing about?"

"Tyriel, you remember Shiro and Roveth," she waved him over and Tyriel padded over to one end of the table to sit down on the floor. "Well, we just found out that Shiro has apparently become acquainted with Arturia and Gilgamesh the King."

Tyriel quirked a brow. "Really, I thought Gilgamesh would have been taller," he remarked rather offhandedly at the spirit flame.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:56 pm
Shiro of course just paled when he heard that comment about Gilgamesh, and turned just as a flash of light had Occurred revealing gilgamesh in his full body form, crossing his gauntleted golden armored arms as his blonde hair stood up like a flame and narrowed his red eyes at Tyriel "what.. was... that... mongrel...?" he growled out, a thin red line of raw spirit energy rising and opening wide, with dozens of swords, spears, sickles, so on started poking out, menacingly pointing at Tyriel "watch your tongue."

Arturia groaned and hid under Shiro's arm lightly shaking her body "why is it that everyone has to insult him?"

Shiro just shook his head rubbing his left eye a bit grumbling, before glaring at Gilgamesh "would you CHILL! god... every time this happens i had to change hotels because you nearly got me arrested from nearly skewering anyone who even looked at you wrong!"

Gilgamesh just glanced to Shiro, but still glared menacingly at Tyriel, as if daring the wolf to say something else.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:13 am
Tyriel seemed to consider the multitude of weapons and contemplated what it might be like to be skewered to the point of bleeding ectoplasm all over the carpet. It certainly wouldn't be very attractive, but then it was rather boring to be concerned about small niceties like that. His canine jaws spread into a wide, tooth-filled grin. "Well, at least now his size matches his temper."

However, before anyone else could react, including Gilgamesh, Tyriel was sent careening across the room and through the back wall so that he landed out in the yard after being smacked under the chin by Matamune's pipe. "Pay him no mind. He's just an immature little puppy looking for trouble," the Nekomata bowed respectfully to Gilgamesh and took up a seat, sitting beside Hao, at the table. "I hope you don't mind my joining you."

Leave it to Matamune to diffuse a conflict with brutal efficiency, Crystal thought with a slight sweatdrop.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:21 am
Gilgamesh just glanced between the nekomata and the hole in the wall, before giving off a smirk "oh-ho...? omoishidoi..." he muttered, before shrugging, the weapons disappearing for now and he returned to Spirit ball form "that is one cat i can get along with."

Arturia just floated up, somewhat flabberghasted at Gilgamesh's calming down, beofre sighing with a small puff of smoke "well.. in any case.." she just settled down as well lightly watching curiously

Shiro just chuckled a bit "i would know Hao probably knew who my new spirits were from the start, but i do appreciate the compliments, even if it happened from my own danger magnets and all."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:22 am
"Now then," Hao turned to Roveth. "We've met Shiro's spiritual allies, but you've been impressively secretive about your own. Any particular reason why you haven't been inclined to share?" Clearly, seeing the spirits that Shiro was packing had made him openly curious. Not that he wasn't already, but the combination of all the excitement and sipping at his third or fourth saucer of sake certainly wasn't making it any easier to ignore.

Horohoro was already conked out across the table with an empty bottle still clutched in one hand. He had, true to form, somehow managed to get his pants off while no one was paying attention. He was wearing white boxers that were completely covered with numerous hearts which, for most grown men, would have been terribly embarrassing to be caught with, but for Horohoro it was about par for the course.

That was around when Ryu finally emerged from the kitchen accompanied by all three of the Hanagumi Maids--Macchi in the lead, followed by Mari, and then by Kanna--all carrying huge platters of various kinds of food to be spread across the table. Horohoro regained consciousness immediately and pulled himself off the table to make room for the food, quickly hoisting his pants back up as his cheeks became slightly flushed.

Men had, by that time, emerged from his bath and gotten dressed in his pajamas to head upstairs to his room. He had no desire to investigate the grown-ups when they were being so noisy. Besides, he was feeling nice and relaxed after soaking in the onsen for a little while and was ready to crawl into bed.

Being in a house full of shamans, there were plates set aside as offerings for all the accompanying ghosts so that they could partake of the meal as well. And it was tough to beat Ryu's cooking.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:24 pm
Roveth had opened up a hazy eye seeing the food, given he had his own fair share of the booze and snroted, grinning at the pantsless horohoro "well, least the shrimps were right about icey over here, he is hilarious when drunk." he said, before glancing to his hidden memorial tablets while Shiro's human spirits fully went into servant mode, thanked everyone for the food and ate quietly "let's see.. you want to see my ghosts eh? why not, Oi... Kurohime, Shiki, we got curious people." sure enough two spirits floated up, one of them coalescing into human form and looked like oddly enough a simple teenage young man with glasses as he rawned lightly, letting his blue eyes gaze about "hello." he said calmly, and the other one forming into a raven animal spirit that perched on Roveth's shoulder "what's going on Roveth-kun? you know i like my beauty sleep." Roveth just chuckled lightly, before glancing to his third memorial tablet, frowning lightly "guess he's still asleep for now... oh well, i'll let him sleep in." he muttered, before smirking "Kurohime is a raven animal spirit, obvious abilities there. Shiki is known as nanaya shiki, or Tohno shiki, his abilities allow him to attack and kill anything with devastating accuracy due to his eyes."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:50 pm
"It sounds like you're well versed in the abilities of your spiritual allies," Hao nodded to Roveth as well as each of his presently revealed spirits. His certainly appeared to be rather more cooperative and less confrontational than the lot that Shiro had gotten himself saddled with. It made Hao wonder if Shiro was just extremely unlucky and suffered from being a trouble magnet as was generally assumed or maybe he was secretly masochistic. Of course, he said nothing and simply poured himself another saucer of sake to drink while he was working on sampling the evening's dinner menu.

"Now then," Crystal looked to Roveth. "You've already told us about how you had to go to London to kidnap Shiro to bring him here with you, but what else have you been getting up to since the tournament?"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:44 pm
Roveth chuckled a bit while shrugging "i've had a longer time to bond with them, the only reason Shiro's is probably annoying him is because Kyuubi is a Kitsune, gilgamesh is who he is, Arturia's actually the calm respectful one for him." he then pondered over the question "honestly? travelling around, destroying evil spirits that won't listen to reason, pranking everyone and their mother, meh, the usual." he grinned "let it be known that Roveth Yamatokuru -always- causes mischief when he can."

Shiro rolled his eyes lightly "don't i know it." he muttered, as Arturia giggled a bit and continued eating "i have to say, the chef here is good at what he does, this food is delicious." the King of Knights mentioned, while Gilgamesh just shrugged" hmmh... a bit sub-par to what i was used to in life, but it works... oi, Brat... still planning to cling to those skills those two fakers taught you?" Shiro just shrugged lightly "it fits me Gilgamesh, besides, -you- were the one that stated i'm not worthy of using the gate myself without you integrated with me." Kyuubi just idly ate some food, while pondering if turning Hao's hair pink would get him in trouble with crystal, if the prankster look on his face said anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:33 pm
"Perhaps the two of you should practice with my nephew," Hao chuckled mildly. "Hana has been kind of bored and disappointed with the fact that he didn't have a chance to participate in the Shaman Fight so he's already been looking for any excuse to wield his shamanic powers. Of course, since the tournament ended, there really hasn't been much competition around here."

"Of course, the lack of competition hasn't prevented some us from seeking out personal growth and improvement," Ren had finally come downstairs.

"Well the high and mighty representative of the Tao family hasn't finally decided to grace us with his presence," Horohoro declared sarcastically. "To what do we owe the honor."

"I was informed that we had some new visitors," Ren stated simply as he glared at the blue-haired Ainu shaman. "So, I decided to come down to see who it could be."

Crystal sighed. This wasn't going to end well, even if Shiro and Roveth hadn't been there. "Can't you guys at least wait until after dinner?"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 pm
Roveth just looked up from his food, seeing Ren he chuckled lightly at the comments and waved "oi oi.. no need to pick on the nature spirit user now you pointy haired fiend." of course Kurohime smacked Roveth upside the head with her wing "oi... what'd i tell you? no insulting people, even if you know them." Roveth of course stuck his tongue out playfully at his raven spirit before grinning "so... i hear you have a buisness meeting tomorrow, wanna tell me what kind of a job you're holding a high position in?"

Shiro just stared at Roveth asking a genuine question and not trying to piss off the chinese shaman before shaking his head lightly and continued eating, pondering on things as he chuckled "i don't mind helping Hana if you want Hao, though i might have to warn ahead of time i won't exactly Hyoi Gattai with Gil here, he only knows one option: Kill." of course this got a dirty look from said King of Heroes "you wound me! i can hold myself back if i need to." Shiro just stared back into his red eyes calmly "that's what you said before you used Ea on poor Arturia and Emiya." of course at that point Gilgamesh just blushed in annoyance "maa.. you worry too much, i'm sure the kid can handle a few swords flying at them." "no, Gil, i'm sticking with either Kyuubi or Arturia on this one."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:23 pm
"It really isn't anything too glamorous," Ren cast his golden gaze on Roveth with obvious annoyance, but he was mature enough to contain himself so long as Horohoro wasn't giving him any reason to lash out with violence. "As the head of the Tao family I'm responsible for improving our public relations with the outside world. As I'm sure you can understand, my father was never really up to the task so I've been forced to make up for lost time." He moved away from the stairs and picked out a spot at the table so he could sit down and join everyone.

"Honestly, what's way more unbelievable is that he actually convinced that cute little girl who was the leader of the X-Laws to marry him and have his kid," Horohoro remarked across the table. This earned him a projectile bowl of rice in the face from the Chinese shaman.

"You're just jealous because you're still just a freeloading house guest who can't seem to get a girlfriend," Ren retorted as he left Horohoro to sputter as he pried the bowl from his face.

"He has a point," Macchi chimed in. "Hao-sama has already found a fiancee for Hana, but Horohoro is still single."

"I'm saving myself up for the right girl!" Horohoro protested loudly before he started shoveling food in his mouth to mask his fuming.

Meanwhile, Hao could only chuckle at Shiro. "You really don't have to be so conservative with your powers around my nephew. He is advanced enough to wield an Armor Oversoul so he can certainly defend himself."

"Not to mention he really takes after his mother," Crystal added.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:43 pm
Shiro sighed, while rubbing his head a bit as Gilgamesh actually raised an eyebrow "oh-ho... so this hana-gaki can handle fighting me...? omoishidoi.." of course Shiro glared at Gilgamesh before sighing defeatedly "fine fine, i can let Gilgamesh have some fun, if you guys want to see his treasure vault that badly." he said while Arturia paled lightly "please tell me you're not going to let him use Vi--" Shiro shook his head "no, i am not. i highly doubt -anyone- can counter that, or Ea, without taking nigh mortal damage, or tear the onsen up -too- badly." he said while glaring pointedly at the King of Heroes who pouted "maa.. steal my fun, fine i won't use the vessel of my kingship or my strongest treasure. still leaves thousands and thousands of legendary and mythical weapons for you to choose an oversoul to, unless you use Hyoi Gattai with me that is." he said, sipping some tea.

Roveth snorted while idly giving some rice and stuff to Kurohime lightly "oh-ho... that girl from the X-Laws? wow.. you know how to pick em." he just grinned "and you've already done the Horizontal Mambo.. i'm so proud~" of course this got a Bokken to the face out of nowhere, on it was a tiger charm hanging precariously from it, and Roveth just had his head snapped back from the sudden 'attack', before keeling over backwards comically "... ow."

Shiro just muttered under his breath 'baka.' before sighing "i don't mind if the other kids want to train and such with me tomorrow as well, given it is quite late, and i do want to see how everyone's doing in their spiritual powers, well, the young ones, so no getting to blow up the house for you Hao."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:35 pm
"I'm confident that Hana can handle himself," Hao explained. "To be able to land a hit on me, he must have a fair amount of potential. And a sparring match might be just the thing to help him bring it out."

"I'm not sure that being able to land a hit on you is really the best criteria for determining how powerful a shaman someone is," Crystal noted as she rolled her eyes at him. "Especially," she added, "since you have a tendency of letting your guard down as soon as you manage to stop them on the first attempt."

"Regardless of that," Hao went on. "Even if anyone does get killed I can just use my Furiyoku to revive them so it's really no harm done."

"Is it me or has he become even more arrogant lately?" Horohoro had finally managed to wipe the rice from his face that Ren had thrown at him.

"You're the one who gave him alcohol," Ryu reminded him.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:14 pm
Shiro just nodded, sighing lightly "sounds alright with me, i'm sure you guys are cramped as is so i'll be fine outside under a perfectly good tree." of course this caused Gilgamesh to snort, and get up "in that case, before i retire i guess I'll wander the place."

Arturia just bowed lightly once she returned to full human form "thank you for the meal everyone, it was quite delicious." she said, while following Shiro for the nearest door out to the back, knowing there had better be a few comfy trees or he'd be annoyed having to make big enough poles via tracing for a hammock.

Roveth just snorted lightly "honestly, i wonder what you are Ren, a talking drunk, a sentimental drunk, or a 'fun' drunk." he grinned lightly while sipping some of the sake himself, he wasn't totally buzzed like Horohoro, but he was a bit red in the face.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff