Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:58 pm
Kyra scowled. "I'm not going home, not until that b-b***h... ******** off to buy drugs or whatever she does when she's not at home." She slumped against the wall. "And she won't be gone until school's done." The 'she' that Kyra was referring to was, of course, her mother. Not that Nanase would know that. Kyra downed the last of her vodka, letting out a satisfied sigh as soon as it was gone. She tucked it away and muttered, "Hey... can you help me get up?" She extended her arms.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:16 pm
'Ah... family troubles,' Nanase silently guessed as she listened to Kyra speak. 'Well that explains a lot about her actions.' Nodding, she reached out and took Kyra by the hands and pulled, "Up ya go." She grunted, walking backwards.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:24 pm
Kyra stumbled into Nanase when she was up and kissed her cheek, close to her mouth. "Thanks, cutie. Hey... wanna come to a party with me tonight?" She grinned flirtatiously. "It'll be so fun... it's always fun around me." Her arms went around Nanase's waist. "Maybe we could do it. You're so pretty..." She stroked Nanase's hair.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:10 pm
She stifled down another blush and patted Kyra's hand. "If you stop asking to do me, I'll go to the party with you. But I am not that fun to be around." Nanase admitted, frowning a bit. Kyra's hand in her hair raised goosebumps across her flesh, and she dropped her gaze to the floor.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:16 am
"Hey..." Kyra glared halfheartedly. "You're, like, way fun to be around." She yawned then, really big, and mumbled, "I'm tired..." Really tired. Rather sudden, but such was the nature of Drunk Kyra. Entirely random.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:08 pm
'Well....' Nanase thought, 'It wouldn't be a terrible idea to go to a party. I am new and making new friends wouldn't hurt. Plus... I'm already doing well in school and I deserve to be a little crazy.' That was the thoughts that crossed her mind, but she knew in the back of her mind that it was just because Kyra intrigued her and she wanted to know more about what made her tick."Alright. I will go. Do you want to meet up somewhere before hand or just meet there? Umm... what do I wear?" Her light blue eyes drifted down to her outfit, black knee high boots over light grey fitted jeans, her black scoop-necked sweater fell form fittingly over a light grey camisole, the lace trim just peeking out. It was safe to say that her usual wear wasn't party material.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:21 pm
Kyra let out a giggle. "Just come by my place, cutie." She wrote on a piece of paper in sloppy handwriting, pursing her lips in extreme concentration. Then she gave it to Nanase by pushing it against her chest and letting her hand slip down to Nanase's breasts. "There. Now, I have to go take a nap." And she stumbled out of there, towards her car, where she fell asleep in the back seat. She was woken up a few hours later by her friends and driven home, where she sobered up a little and waited for Nanase to show up, contemplating what would fit the girl.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:37 pm
Nanase felt like school went by in a blur, and the next thing she knew she was at home talking to her mother. "I'm not sure when I will be back." She told her, nodding when her mom told her to take the cell phone and make sure it was fully charged. "Will do. I'm going to go get ready." Then she was off to her room. Rummaging through the closet, she tossed 'maybe' items out and onto her bed. Jeans, shirts, skirts, jackets. Nothing jumped out at her and said 'Lets party!'. As she sorted through the pile, Nanase felt her stomach roll, the hair on the back of her neck stood up and goosebumps rose across her flesh. As her jaw began to tingle the female lurched towards the bathroom that adjoined her bedroom and made it to the toilet just in time to vomit. She held her long blond hair back with shaking fingers and, as the bile came to an end, inserted one slim finger into her throat to vomit again. After she felt satisfactorily empty, Nanase went to the mirror and brushed her teeth. She picked out a pair of Distressed jeans and paired it with simple knee high boots from earlier that day and a dark red camisole under a black tank top. "Good enough." She murmured before headed to the bathroom to add a few touches of make up.
Slipping out of the house, she took her mothers car and drove to Kyra's. Nervously, she knocked on the front door and waited.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:55 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:56 pm
((OH MY GOD I DON'T KNOW HOW I DIDN'T KNOW YOU POSTED SO LONG AGO I'M SORRY /capslock))

Kyra opened the door and pulled Nanase inside. "You look gorgeous," she said with a slight grin, kissing her hard on the mouth. "Mm, and you taste good, too. Brushed recently?" Kyra let out a little giggle, still feeling the alcohol from earlier a little. Then she slipped her arms around Nanase's waist. "Ready to go, babe?" She was, of course, teasing the hell out of Nanase. She knew the fresh meat was straight, since she was able to fuzzily recall the way Nanase had reacted to her kisses, and was sobered enough to reason. "If not, we could stay here for a while. And ********." Kyra made sure to say the last word distinctly, directly and softly into Nanase's ear, before letting out a soft giggle and kissing Nanase's cheek.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:36 pm
Nanase had prepaired herself for this on the way over, so she controlled her blush and just smiled. "i'm ready to party. With others." She nodded and added, "I brush my teeth a lot." Shifting from one foot to another, she looked down at herself and then looked Kyra up and down, "Are you sure this is approperiate for a party? Not to stuffy?" Brushing a long strand of bang out of her eyes and glanced around the other girls home.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:54 pm
Kyra grinned and said, "I don't know if that's appropriate. Depends on how long it takes me to get it off later." Then she grabbed Nanase's chin and directed the girl's eyes back to Kyra's. "Eyes on me, sweetheart. Don't poke around or I'll have to put you in the naughty corner full of sex toys. Be right back." Kyra kissed Nanase again, then went into her room to grab her things: Her 'emergency kit', in case she passed out at the party and didn't make it home, her newly-filled flask, and another bag filled with some special... things just in case Nanase turned out to be less straight than she appeared. Then she exited her room, calling out, "Okay, cutie. Time to go. You're driving because I'm still a little drunk."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:33 pm
She gave a startled jump and quickly dropped her gaze to the floor. While Kyra left to gather her things, Nanase walked too the front door and leaned against it, keys twirling around her finger while she waited.

[Sorry, writers back]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:42 pm
Kyra came back out and nuzzled Nanase quickly, then kissed her on the cheek and led the way out. "Come on, come on, don't have all night. Well, we have all night to have crazy, drunk sex that neither of us will remember in the morning, but we don't have all night to get to the party." Kyra grinned wide at her new prey. "So drive fast, please?"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:04 pm
"Where are we going exactly?" Nanase unlocked the car with the press of a button and slid into the drivers seat. Turning the key in the ignition, she looked at Kyra and waited for directions. Excitement began to build in her stomach as she waited. 'Will I really have fun?' she wondered to herself.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff